Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
Sadly I don't have that kind of time while home; its cause there is not much esle to do while deployed. At my civilian job I work 12 hour night shifts and that leaves me almost no time to work out especially if I get busy late in my shift. But for 6 more months I can continue to work out as much as I want.
Originally Posted by Lawhead
Deployments are a place where you can set your mind to getting big/ Cutting up/ losing a bunch of weight

Because there is not to much too do.......
I completely understand. I travel for work about 50% of the time and it's much easier to get full workouts done on the road than it is at home. Loads of crap to get done at home, that aren't a worry on the road. I'm sure deployment is much the same. Except, you guys are risking your life a little more than me driving to customers. Lol! I Truly am thankful for that daily.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

http://www.ibtimes.com/was-super-bow...-fixed-1553024

It's gotta be rigged! The Broncos are invincible!!!!!! Tinfoil hats, check!

What a bullshit lazy attempt, at that. Yeah, Peyton Manning is openly going to ask Pete Carroll when he's paying up AFTER THE SB when 2,349,823,402,859 cameras, recorders, etc. are rolling.

I guess it helps some idiots sleep at night.

I was cheering for the Broncos, though, only because my team is an AFC team as well.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Deployments are a place where you can set your mind to getting big/ Cutting up/ losing a bunch of weight

Because there is not to much too do.......
Lol yup or spend all your money n get fat. Every deployment ive been on pt wasn't mandatory even in Afghanistan it wasn't. In Qatar they tried to make it mandatory but that failed big time. Qatar i spent some money got to go out and see the town and ride jet skis and took a boat trip the city is very nice
Old 02-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95

http://www.ibtimes.com/was-super-bow...-fixed-1553024

It's gotta be rigged! The Broncos are invincible!!!!!! Tinfoil hats, check!

What a bullshit lazy attempt, at that. Yeah, Peyton Manning is openly going to ask Pete Carroll when he's paying up AFTER THE SB when 2,349,823,402,859 cameras, recorders, etc. are rolling.

I guess it helps some idiots sleep at night.

I was cheering for the Broncos, though, only because my team is an AFC team as well.
I believe some pro sports are rigged but that game hell no Broncos lost, Peyton lost fair and square no doubt about it. Hell he even asked Sherman how his ankle was after the game. Hes a great QB, Had 1 SB, regular season stats are off the charts compared to most QBs in the league, Most MVP of any football player to this day, and the fact that his name will always pop up as one of the best QBs to ever play the game just means that he has it all. I really wished he would haved won it would haved been a great way to go out. But **** happens like always.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lmao people will put anything into a mustang but a ford motor.

Old 02-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by adamantium
lmao people will put anything into a mustang but a ford motor.

Nos51 2jz powered mustang first day out - YouTube
Probably faster then a lsx swap. Some people can't handle ford powa
Old 02-03-2014, 06:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
You seriously think the Patriots could've done better? Lmao Just stop talking
They were talking about Brady being better than manning in clutch situations and you tell them to stop talking? They never said pats would have done better. It was a conversation about the 2 qb's....
Old 02-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

That or people are too scared to learn how to build something different than what they're familiar with but they want the Mustang body.

People will do anything to get rid of the chassis the motor came in lmaoooooooo.

Sweet99 I think he was talking to me. I didn't even have to mention Brady and he was already defensive and butthurt
Old 02-03-2014, 07:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Its not necessary when bulking, you just need a surplus of calories. That rule of thumb is more valid when cutting.

This is pure broscience, its been proven in several studies that 6 "small" meals do not do anything for your metabolism. The whole 6 meals a day **** comes from the heavy guys like jay cutler, phil heath, dexter jackson, all those guys because stuffing 10k calories a day in 3 sittings is alot harder then dividing it into 6 meals. Only thing that affects your metabolic rate is exercise cardio and how active you are.

I also disagree with the remarks about non natural, how can you (saying your not natty) having an elevated test level be HARDER to gain muscle? That makes no sense at all. There are several bodybuilders like kevin levrone who was known to GROW into a show, simply because of the gear he was on. You'd never hear about a natty BB'er doing this. Its simply impossible. But you got to work hard non the less.

Simple see what works for you. Some guys do high fat, low carb, high protein diets for cutting, some guys use low fat, high carb and morderate protein for cutting. Everyones body is different, you got to see what your body likes most.[/QUOTE]

Sorry.. my statement was misunderstood. I meant you PUSH yourself harder for the gains. The extra test makes you WANT to go that extra mile. Plus with the decreased recovery time you can generally work the same muscle group more often.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZFreie
I've been researching non stop . I get about a 1/4 of my protein from supplements, the rest is food or milk. I already eat 5-7 times a day, I'm eating 3500-4k in calories daily. I eat eggs, chicken, fish, and beef atleast once a week.

I really do my homework on things before I go down that path. I've made huge gains and havnt showed any signs of stopping yet I lift 3 times a week usually depending on my schedule. For the not even year i've put in I'm extremely happy with my results so far. I've had help from a friend whos been lifting for years as well thats helped with knowledge.

~edit~ This is here in case i dont sound grateful for the advice, I'm always looking for things im missing!

My current goal is to do 1000# combined between bench deadlift and squat. Slowly getting there with old bench and squat 1rm I'm at 655. Need to reset them soon.
Sounds like you have a plan. Just remember to listen to your body and dont push through something that might hurt you.

Here is an example of my normal week:

Monday - Chest/tris
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Back/bis
Thursday - Assist exercise day - Close grip bench, floor presses, lockouts, shoulders
Friday - non squat legs.. lunges, straight leg deadlifts etc
Saturday - non deadlift back/arm work.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

At least you ******** can actually work out. I've been hosed, with the two surgerys last year and again just a week ago I can barely walk let alone exercise.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by automach1
Probably faster then a lsx swap. Some people can't handle ford powa
Alot faster than your 4v thats for sure
Old 02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Banned

Alot faster than your 4v thats for sure
So 2jz>4v>ls
Old 02-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Banned

So
Old 02-03-2014, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^^^ Oh snap!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Banned

Old pic but could still get 225 on bench. U jelly?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old pic but could still get 225 on bench. U jelly?
Do you even lift bro? 225, ha!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Banned

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 427zm
Do you even lift bro? 225, ha!
Not lately did a lot last year and the year before. 225 @ 175 isn't horrible. I was hitting 260 for reps awhile back. Just been lazy lately.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Banned

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
My bad bro would you like to look at my work out pics. We could compare are gains and size

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)