Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012 | 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by odarabla
Dude the black Mustang that I raced in that video was a full bolt-on, full suspension Procharged 2011 5.0 and he has ran a best of 10.36@130mph. Those #'s he's running correct for the mods he has. Your car ran high 10's @128-129mph. Which is correct for your mods but a bolt-on 5.0 running almost in the high 10's fullweight and no other mods is crazy. Don't believe it man sorry. Now if he had cut a lot of weight or something then I would consider it true but not a 5.0 right off the show room floor with basic bolt-ons and a tune running 11.0's@124-126mph..

Sounds like a bolt-on car with a little shot or he has cams and not saying anything..
He has weight reduction. But nothing super carzy. Not like he took 400lbs out of it. Just seats and a racing seat. What he has gained with suspension and exhaust. Boss intake, Air raid cold air, full exhaust and a very very dialed in tune. He is open to meeting any one at the track to show his mods and race.

And I am one for like SOB since he is knocking on my blower time. Hoping the tune is fixed doon and I put some distance between us.
Old 04-21-2012 | 03:30 PM
10 Second Club

Pypes full exhaust
Circle D 5C converter
3.31 rear gear
Boss manifold
Airaid CAI
UCA, mount , LCA's and relo mounts along with sway bar relo. Stock shocks and springs.
Alum. D/S
Corbeau driver seat
Tune
Tires/Wheels
Lower radiator support
D/S loop
Rear seat delete <---not much to be had for weight savings

his mod list.
Old 04-21-2012 | 03:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I can pop the hood for people and they can't find my n20 either it's not that hard. They do make kits that go right in the back of the manfold no one would ever find. My friend has one and you couldn't find it if you tried.
Old 04-21-2012 | 03:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
I can pop the hood for people and they can't find my n20 either it's not that hard. They do make kits that go right in the back of the manfold no one would ever find. My friend has one and you couldn't find it if you tried.
not for ours they dont..I hace researxhed every NOS kit out. Not only that but there is no bottle either. But people like you is why he is making a point to get it fatser To make more none believers.

As said anyone is welcome to meet us at the track when we go.
Old 04-21-2012 | 03:43 PM
10 Second Club

My friends is a custom kit from nitrous outlet. Many people have custom kits made for there application. So just because you're not smart enuf to find it, does not mean it is not there.
Old 04-21-2012 | 03:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
not for ours they dont..I hace researxhed every NOS kit out. Not only that but there is no bottle either. But people like you is why he is making a point to get it fatser To make more none believers.

As said anyone is welcome to meet us at the track when we go.
I hear what you saying man just finding a hard time believeing it all.. Like I said if this car is for real this isn't your run of the mill, normal eveyday 5.0. Another words, if I go to Ford dealership right now and buy one. I install bolt-ons and a tune with minimal weight reduction and I should be running 11.002@124-126mph?

If this is the case the Camaro is otta here!!
Old 04-21-2012 | 03:48 PM
10 Second Club

I hear what you saying man just finding a hard time believeing it all.. Like I said if this car is for real this isn't your run of the mill, normal eveyday 5.0. Another words, if I go to Ford dealership right now and buy one. I install bolt-ons and a tune with minimal weight reduction and I should be running 11.002@124-126mph?

All i the tune/stall/tire etc. This car just keeps getting better. I know its hard to see or belive if not there in person. BUt its very real. They almost have me talked into pulling blower off my car..LOL. Whats sad is I have a buyer if I do.
Old 04-21-2012 | 04:00 PM
10 Second Club

You're going to be pissed when they have you pull that blower off and then show you the nitrous kit they have hidden in the intake manni
Old 04-21-2012 | 04:07 PM
10 Second Club

You're going to be pissed when they have you pull that blower off and then show you the nitrous kit they have hidden in the intake manni
Nope...he is thinking of.putting a kit on it later..and I know what nitrous outlet can do. They are 30 min. From me. I actually talked to them yesterday.
Old 04-21-2012 | 04:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Nope...he is thinking of.putting a kit on it later..and I know what nitrous outlet can do. They are 30 min. From me. I actually talked to them yesterday.
Than you should know they can make custom kits lol. I thought you just said you did all that research and you couldn't find it for a 5.0? Kinda backfired on you eh?
Old 04-21-2012 | 05:24 PM
10 Second Club

Than you should know they can make custom kits lol. I thought you just said you did all that research and you couldn't find it for a 5.0? Kinda backfired on you eh?
They have a kit that sits under the boss manifold. Yet if you look you can see it. Just have to know what looking for.

They also have a kit made from another company that runs threw sound tube..but guess what he don't have a sound tube.

As said no magic here just right setup.
Old 04-21-2012 | 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Really depends on the car or truck using the crome. Like I said I loved the crome on my Harley but I didn't like the big crome front grills on most of the new trucks. Crome wheels on a vette looks great but crome out the mirrors, trim, front and rear bumpers and the car wouldn't look as good. Ya know?
Ok so getting back to the chrome...yeah I agree there. I prefer colour coded painted grills on the new trucks...especially the Dodge offerings. Also, yes the chromed out accents...no thanks! Just talkin' rims here. I guess I should have said so....
Old 04-21-2012 | 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Also, is it just me...or does anyone else notice the fast baddass ************* rolling off the showroom floors these days? I mean, we all get caught up on specifics from time to time, but damn...**** has stepped up in a BIG way from the big three. Nice to be alive
Old 04-21-2012 | 08:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Also, is it just me...or does anyone else notice the fast baddass ************* rolling off the showroom floors these days? I mean, we all get caught up on specifics from time to time, but damn...**** has stepped up in a BIG way from the big three. Nice to be alive
Can't argue with that. I thought by now everything would have to be a v6 getting 30+ mpg. I still wonder what gm is gonna do to the c7 corvette to make it better. IMO they are already so badass it's going to be very hard.
Old 04-21-2012 | 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

C.a.n't f.u.c.k.i.n' w.a.i.t... Roll back ten years and look how far things have come...These will be the heaps we're going to be rippin' apart in a few years from now
Old 04-21-2012 | 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snake95
She just had her first baby in February...she's 27, and no I'm not posting pics for your fap material. Jackass

...and yes. You hit the nail on the head, protecting her from guys like us. She is married and my brother in law is a great guy, so I don't have to be on watch anymore
Tsssshhhh I mean if you want your family can be a lot richer
Old 04-22-2012 | 03:35 AM
wbt
Teching In

It's as real as it gets. The car has 0 power adder mods. Stock long block. 1,300 miles on the OD. It is not some stripped out, gutted race car. It is fully street and emissions legal. (yes it has cats on it)

Is it abnormal? Sure. It is the quickest/fastest N/A, automatic, bolt-on, Coyote powered, stock long block 2011+ Mustang GT on the planet. When the weather cools here once more, I expect it to be in the #1 spot. It is #2 atm as ohio mentioned. Of course the difference between number 1 and 2 is the DA the times were run in. -1,000 vs. +1,400. The big difference between my car and other auto 5.0's is the tune. A good friend of mine tunes the car and has access to stuff that not very many other's have in the industry. He does it as a hobby and doesn't sell his services to anyone.

Anyone near where we are located are free to look the car over top to bottom. I have nothing to hide.

Last edited by wbt; 04-22-2012 at 03:40 AM.
Old 04-22-2012 | 04:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by wbt
It's as real as it gets. The car has 0 power adder mods. Stock long block. 1,300 miles on the OD. It is not some stripped out, gutted race car. It is fully street and emissions legal. (yes it has cats on it)

Is it abnormal? Sure. It is the quickest/fastest N/A, automatic, bolt-on, Coyote powered, stock long block 2011+ Mustang GT on the planet. When the weather cools here once more, I expect it to be in the #1 spot. It is #2 atm as ohio mentioned. Of course the difference between number 1 and 2 is the DA the times were run in. -1,000 vs. +1,400. The big difference between my car and other auto 5.0's is the tune. A good friend of mine tunes the car and has access to stuff that not very many other's have in the industry. He does it as a hobby and doesn't sell his services to anyone.

Anyone near where we are located are free to look the car over top to bottom. I have nothing to hide.

Well man if it's your car and it really is running like this without anything else then congrates on a bad *** car. I have to ask though (cause some folks might consider them a bolton) does it still have the stock cams or did you guys do anything to the stock cams to maybe advance them or something? For the power your making the car seems sorta lazy on the bottom end even with that big stall. I would have thought that a car with as much power as your making would 60ft in the 1.4X with that size stall. I know I did with my last motor that was making 447rwhp. I ran a 10.90@123mph with a 1.46 60ft. How much mph are you picking up on the big end of the track (from the 1/8 to the 1/4)? You should let this dude tune ohio's car!! The mother ****** would probably run mid 9's.. lol Does he tune GM cars to? If he can do that to your car then I would love to see how much he could get out of my car with all the mods I have.

Last edited by odarabla; 04-22-2012 at 04:46 AM.
Old 04-22-2012 | 10:40 AM
10 Second Club

Well man if it's your car and it really is running like this without anything else then congrates on a bad *** car. I have to ask though (cause some folks might consider them a bolton) does it still have the stock cams or did you guys do anything to the stock cams to maybe advance them or something? For the power your making the car seems sorta lazy on the bottom end even with that big stall. I would have thought that a car with as much power as your making would 60ft in the 1.4X with that size stall. I know I did with my last motor that was making 447rwhp. I ran a 10.90@123mph with a 1.46 60ft. How much mph are you picking up on the big end of the track (from the 1/8 to the 1/4)? You should let this dude tune ohio's car!! The mother ****** would probably run mid 9's.. lol Does he tune GM cars to? If he can do that to your car then I would love to see how much he could get out of my car with all the mods I have.
If remember right he trapped 98 in the 1/8 then 124 in the 1/4.

His tuner will be doing my tranny tune once we get a certain tune so he can do it. If I was NA he would have already done it.
Old 04-22-2012 | 01:31 PM
10 Second Club

Check out this thread I made when I was new to the site..

https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-ls1-o...ml#post7979584

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)