Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 06:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
I'm only on page 25.

I'm flattered you took the time to look up that winter beater thread, I forgot it existed.

I called it an abortion because it's 98% not funny. Odabalardara has been trying too hard the entire time, and really nothing interesting has happened. Ju1ce's thread was 10x more interesting. Make this thread worth something, and maybe I'll come around.
So there has been some dumb conversations in here the point is it still exists and with the exception of some of you haters it hasn't ever gotten out of hand. So we are a little starved for topics from time to time. That’s just the nature of something like this. You also have to remember that this is a thread and not a section so this sort of inhibits ability of making new topics in this thread. It's harder to navigate because of this. If it was a section then folks could navigate by threads instead of trying to find what page they may have posted their crap on. Also it's harder to follow a certain topic because if I go to another thread and link it to this one people will normally post what they think in that thread versus coming back in here and telling us all what they think..
Old 08-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What? You had a previous post?
yes, back on page 46.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by odarabla
So there has been some dumb conversations in here the point is it still exists and with the exception of some of you haters it hasn't ever gotten out of hand. So we are a little starved for topics from time to time. That’s just the nature of something like this. You also have to remember that this is a thread and not a section so this sort of inhibits ability of making new topics in this thread. It's harder to navigate because of this. If it was a section then folks could navigate by threads instead of trying to find what page they may have posted their crap on. Also it's harder to follow a certain topic because if I go to another thread and link it to this one people will normally post what they think in that thread versus coming back in here and telling us all what they think..
I don't like the idea, get over it. Not everyone will like it. Get it done and change my mind then.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:56 PM
10 Second Club

I don't like the idea, get over it. Not everyone will like it. Get it done and change my mind then.
I wasn't trying to change your mind you dumb *** I was merely giving you my explanations as to why this could work on LS1tech.com. You are to ******* stubborn for change!!

As you said, not everyone is gonna agree with it. The way I see it no matter what you are always gonna have haters. Some people hate because something happened to them in the past and this reminds them of it or they hate because they couldn't get it done like the others can!

The cool thing about a thread like this is I can tell you to **** off and get away with it. You see I can pretty much call you what ever I want like a little **** ***** bitch made foosey that bitches like the little **** waffle he really is!! But you wouldn't appreciate something like this because you have problems with your ***** rash. Now isn't this fun?

I understand not everyone can handle abuse like this but you won't have to deal with it because your not gonna be a part of it..
Old 08-02-2011, 09:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 71novaguy
Fellow United Carguys Keep Your Opinions Unedited And Largely Ludacris
you did post but it was so damn lame I over looked it.. LOL
Old 08-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Teching In

So whats up with all these ford/mopar guys on ls1tech always arguing everything to death? I don't go on their forums and start talking about how fast camaros/vettes can be wtf?
discuss
Old 08-02-2011, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Soroushz06
So whats up with all these ford/mopar guys on ls1tech always arguing everything to death? I don't go on their forums and start talking about how fast camaros/vettes can be wtf?
discuss
Why would you want an over all bias opinion on everything. They may be able to put certain things into perspective that you wouldn't normally be able to just being a gm guy. Besides we LS1 guys need someone to kick around every now and then and what's a better target? LOL
Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 PM
9 Second Club

Y'all miss me you **** loads of ****?
Old 08-03-2011, 03:53 AM
Teching In

Why would you want an over all bias opinion on everything. They may be able to put certain things into perspective that you wouldn't normally be able to just being a gm guy. Besides we LS1 guys need someone to kick around every now and then and what's a better target? LOL
Yea we do, but I try to return the favor so I troll svtp every once in a while.

discuss further.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:29 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by willizm
Y'all miss me you **** loads of ****?
You know we do you big ******* stud you!! Not sure if you guys hve been follwing this whole thing but we are trying to get a section going. Would you guys mind coming up with a few pros and cons of why you think a section like would or wouldn't work?
Thanks guys
Old 08-03-2011, 08:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Here you go bitches enjoy!!!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ll-thread.html or this

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ll-thread.html

Or this!! all good examples of why we should have a curb stompin section!! Why lock something like this? Why not move it to our section so we can have tons of fun with it..

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ast-night.html

Hey goddamiit, in my threads i said i dont count them as wins they are just stories,

**** off. im only up here for tech help not your shitty opinions on what i raced or how i setup a thread.

i dont even feel like explaining anymore cuz some ******* just dont listen.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nick V.
Welcome to the internet!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:08 AM
TECH Resident

**** u nick v (vagina). Ur stories blow more then u love too ***!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:17 PM
TECH Resident

Lol wut?
Old 08-03-2011, 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

I wasn't trying to change your mind you dumb *** I was merely giving you my explanations as to why this could work on LS1tech.com. You are to ******* stubborn for change!!

As you said, not everyone is gonna agree with it. The way I see it no matter what you are always gonna have haters. Some people hate because something happened to them in the past and this reminds them of it or they hate because they couldn't get it done like the others can!

The cool thing about a thread like this is I can tell you to **** off and get away with it. You see I can pretty much call you what ever I want like a little **** ***** bitch made foosey that bitches like the little **** waffle he really is!! But you wouldn't appreciate something like this because you have problems with your ***** rash. Now isn't this fun?

I understand not everyone can handle abuse like this but you won't have to deal with it because your not gonna be a part of it..
You really have zero grasp of what I'm saying, but at least now I'm getting a laugh out of this thread. I mean seriously, you either stopped going to school in 3rd grade or you aren't reading more than a few words. Carry on though, now it's at least a tad bit humorous.

For the record, I already posted my ideas why I don't like the idea a while back, and they weren't the chilidish bullshit that fell out of your mouth.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

I don't go on their forums and start talking about how fast cameros/vettes can be wtf?
discuss

Yea we do, but I try to return the favor so I troll svtp every once in a while.

discuss further.
These two posts are only a few posts apart
Old 08-03-2011, 02:12 PM
TECH Regular

Check out this super sick "skywarrior" that I saw at WalMart.

Attached Thumbnails Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)-sspx0196.jpg   Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)-sspx0197.jpg   Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)-sspx0198.jpg   Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)-sspx0199.jpg  
Old 08-03-2011, 02:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ what in the hell....
Old 08-03-2011, 02:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick V.
Hey goddamiit, in my threads i said i dont count them as wins they are just stories,

**** off. im only up here for tech help not your shitty opinions on what i raced or how i setup a thread.

Well someone’s a little touchy this morning!! Welcome to smack down babe!!
Old 08-03-2011, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

You really have zero grasp of what I'm saying, but at least now I'm getting a laugh out of this thread. I mean seriously, you either stopped going to school in 3rd grade or you aren't reading more than a few words. Carry on though, now it's at least a tad bit humorous.

For the record, I already posted my ideas why I don't like the idea a while back, and they weren't the chilidish bullshit that fell out of your mouth.
I know your use to getting smacked around so I just wanted to make you feel at home. Didn't want you to feel left out you know?

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)