Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by got-a-ls1
whats up juice? still didnt go into hiding while you were being owned. what do i mean were, youre still being owned everyday
Ya, & thinks he owns ls1tech with his 13 second Hyundais & Buicks. SLEEPERS
Old 12-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flintwrench69
Ya, & thinks he owns ls1tech with his 13 second Hyundais & Buicks. SLEEPERS
I think this is still my favorite video and it so perfectly highlights exactly what happens when I post racing stories.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

still havnt answered
Old 12-10-2012, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

its ok if you keep posting the same **** maybe everyone will start to believe your bullshit almost as much as you.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Teching In

its ok if you keep posting the same **** maybe everyone will start to believe your bullshit almost as much as you.
You speak like an inbred. I can't even follow where you asked me a question. Either way it looks as if you think I'm trying to duck what the GTR owner said, and I'm not.

He's told me that he will be making a public statement regarding this issue
Old 12-10-2012, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I think this is still my favorite video and it so perfectly highlights exactly what happens when I post racing stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMvIV4TJqpg
dude your driving skills are wow..... amazing. you can put your foot down on the gas from a roll like no one else. bravo!!!!!!!!!!!amazing how when you switched drivers you won each time. you are fucken amazing and that video is totally legit! i believe you now. can you come drive my car on our shitty track so i can see it run into the 5's??? please??????
Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

You speak like an inbred. I can't even follow where you asked me a question. Either way it looks as if you think I'm trying to duck what the GTR owner said, and I'm not.

He's told me that he will be making a public statement regarding this issue
he already made a public statement calling you a ****** liar. your point? will their be a press briefing on the issue? can i find it on cnn? cant wait for this public statement!
Old 12-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Teching In

You would think that since roll racing requires the least amount of driver input that everyone would be good at it...

You would think...
Old 12-10-2012, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMvIV4TJqpg
Well its a good thing you got rid of the gto because that's not what you're about, SLEEPERS. It happens because you are who we thought you are, you wouldnt be posting up races that didn't happen or someone elses track slips but you got caught by several people, fake bitch.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Caught? I think you guys are riding this whole 'Regal by a car' thing a little too hard.
For the past 8 or 9 years I've done nothing but back every single statement I ever made.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Sorry for dragging you into this, SRZ. But you put it perfectly

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ

Ju1ce obviously stirs the pot a bit, but he also gets called out to prove himself more than anyone else in this section.

-So far he's had friends (who I believe are reliable and respected members on this site, but correct me if I'm wrong) check out the car, ride in the car, race him on video, and back up his claims.

-He's had people from the site that he's never met before meet him, check out the car, race him on video, and back up his claims.

-He's raced people on video, who hate him, that have called him out and the car and him always perform just like he claims.

-I'm good friends with the guy who tuned the car and he has verified the mods.

The bottom line is that no matter what happens, some people are never going to like it or believe it and will call BS no matter what. He could pay for them to fly out and dismantle his car and check everything out, and then put it back together and race it at the track, throw it on the dyno, and street race it with them all present, and someone would still find a problem with that and call BS on the mods, or the stories posted, or something else. It gets old and I don't see many others here backing up their claims or proving that the stories they post are not fabricated.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Someones getting all emotional over some srk bullying.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is still going on? ffs....
Old 12-10-2012, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

You would think that since roll racing requires the least amount of driver input that everyone would be good at it...

You would think...
yea man no doubt, i mean why shouldnt a modded gto lose to bone stock one on a roll with maybe 2 shifts (and not pulling through the shifts) and then hop in the modded one and beat the stock one by almost the same amount he just beat the modded one. you would think your superior driving would have made the modded one that much faster, or maybe the guy driving yours didnt know how to turn the nitrous on or sandbagged whatever. you are the best roll racer ever period. props bro!
Old 12-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Teching In

yea man no doubt, i mean why shouldnt a modded gto lose to bone stock one on a roll with maybe 2 shifts (and not pulling through the shifts) and then hop in the modded one and beat the stock one by almost the same amount he just beat the modded one. you would think your superior driving would have made the modded one that much faster, or maybe the guy driving yours didnt know how to turn the nitrous on or sandbagged whatever. you are the best roll racer ever period. props bro!
Already had this one que'd up from the last time someone said the modded car didn't beat the stock car by more.

When in fact the modded car was way further ahead in a much shorter period of time.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Already had this one que'd up from the last time someone said the modded car didn't beat the stock car by more.

When in fact the modded car was way further ahead in a much shorter period of time.
nice scientific analysis there champ.the fail is strong with you

Last edited by got-a-ls1; 12-10-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Teching In

What's scientific? In a shorter race the modified car was further ahead.
This is pretty black and white.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:16 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Juice, stop posting until you find a way to earn some respect fom these guys
Old 12-10-2012, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Don't get me wrong, I like to give Ju1ce a little bit of crap - arms mod, etc. etc., but this is just getting ridiculous. This section has become one big cluster.

I think a lot of the problem is how you carry yourself, Ju1ce. The whole smartass comments and holier than thou attitude obviously isn't working for you.

Don't constantly feel the need to defend your car, quit being an attention *****, don't make stupid/passive-aggressive comments, and let videos and results of your races do the talking for you.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:30 PM
12 Second Club

In other news, I got my exhaust done on my camaro. Sounds wayyyyy better than it used to.

I cut off the cats and installed 3" pipe pretty much all the way back to the outlets. Much improved from the chokemaster catback that was on there with the stopped up cats. The car is much more responsive now and more fun to drive. I also put OEM black ZR1 wheels on it, so it looks a lot better now too.

All thats left now is some cosmetic stuff and I have a pretty nice DD.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)