Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

5.0 Vs 04 GTO

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 03:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Dark SS
Obviously there is no way to run in the midwest in January. Wait till Sunday and we'll see if your statement holds true. Now your gonna buy a $7K+ blower to talk ****. Priceless.
Why don't you run your car before you run your mouth. I'm fine with the way my car sits. If you have a blower by then I have something for you. Maybe you should bring your driver. You can't bullshit someone in person like you do on youtube.
Dude, you never drove your car for any of these great times you brag about. I would gladly line up next to your car with you in the drivers seat.
I'm sure it was one of these typical new Camaro drivers. Any way you cut it a 580ish rwhp car should rape a 430 rwhp car. That's obvious. I'm sure it's the same with all these slow 5.0's I see. The real difference is once you start getting over 450 rwhp the Camaro rear end and suspension can't handle it where the 5.0 can. Built they are pretty damn close, there is just more racers with the 5.0

I have said it a million times that the Camaro is heavy and is hard get to run fast. I'm not one of these blind Camaro humpers on Camaro5. I'm just sick of hearing the broken record that is ohio. I mean ****, I even hate that state.
So now the 5.0 is faster your saying? Are you saying that your 5th gen can't beat my little overrated mustang?

And what was I suppose to wait till Sunday for? you still ran slower then I have.

Now you are selling your car cause you realized its a slow POS and you want a vette.

Classic. Can't get the slow *** 5th gen fast so want t o try luck on a vette. But remember they(5th Gens) are just as fast as 5.0's bolt on for bolt on. Which every one who actually races knows they are not.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't pull on the kenne bell 5th gen. It was about even. It made around 580 at the wheel and he wasn't a bad driver. It expected to walk me but it didn't.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 03turbomach1
I didn't pull on the kenne bell 5th gen. It was about even. It made around 580 at the wheel and he wasn't a bad driver. It expected to walk me but it didn't.
That is still very very very sad for 580whp.

As sad as the now 734whp on a mustang dyno Boss that went 11.1. BUt now the owner has all kinds excuses. Says they will run what it should today or tomorrow at the track.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:44 PM
***Repost Police***

Well I imagine it's a 500-600lb weight difference between the two cars.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Mine weights around 3500 than and his was stock weight with 20"s on it.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:52 PM
***Repost Police***

Stock weight with 20s and a blower.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 03turbomach1
I watched from behind. and that night i was told the mach pulled half a car. Looked very close and yes very sad for the numbers mentioned!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Stock weight with 20s and a blower.
And that is made up with 150whp difference as well.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:41 PM
***Repost Police***

No doubt it shouldn't have been that close.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
So now the 5.0 is faster your saying? Are you saying that your 5th gen can't beat my little overrated mustang?

And what was I suppose to wait till Sunday for? you still ran slower then I have.

Now you are selling your car cause you realized its a slow POS and you want a vette.

Classic. Can't get the slow *** 5th gen fast so want t o try luck on a vette. But remember they(5th Gens) are just as fast as 5.0's bolt on for bolt on. Which every one who actually races knows they are not.
Dude, you have an 11 second car. It's not fast. 70% of the cars on this site would **** you sideways including mine. I'll put money, gold or what ever the hell you want on it. If I keep the car and stick with the plan you can have your blower and 2 car lengths and get raped. I have had at least 3 cars that would **** on yours including a little all motor LT1. I didn't come from a broke dick family sedan like you and now think 11's are something. I want a Vette because I rarely keep cars for more than a couple years and I've had this one 3 summers. I'm bored, plain and simple. The ownership of this car doesn't help. I'm not blind to the fact that these cars are heavy and has their flaws. I'm not a retarded fanboi like you. You're a joke man, the only people that like you are your mustang nut swingers. Don't get pissed because some one called you on a being a dick bag. I like that you took the time to go through multiple threads to quote me. I feel special that you took the time.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:53 PM
10 Second Club

Dude, you have an 11 second car. It's not fast. 70% of the cars on this site would **** you sideways including mine. I'll put money, gold or what ever the hell you want on it. If I keep the car and stick with the plan you can have your blower and 2 car lengths and get raped. I have had at least 3 cars that would **** on yours including a little all motor LT1. I didn't come from a broke dick family sedan like you and now think 11's are something. I want a Vette because I rarely keep cars for more than a couple years and I've had this one 3 summers. I'm bored, plain and simple. The ownership of this car doesn't help. I'm not blind to the fact that these cars are heavy and has their flaws. I'm not a retarded fanboi like you. You're a joke man, the only people that like you are your mustang nut swingers. Don't get pissed because some one called you on a being a dick bag. I like that you took the time to go through multiple threads to quote me. I feel special that you took the time.
No just showing your back tracking. Now you don't even want to run the 5th gen you said could win..That is even funnier. And my plans are already happening. HAHA..Funny My G8 was faster then your camaro as well. Bring what ever you want. I don't care. Facts was simple. My 11 sec mustang will wipe the floor with your 5th gen. Plain and simple. Blower no blower. Get your vette. I bet it wipes it as well. Looks like you have about what 6 months to get it up to par.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

When did I ever say I wouldn't race you with the 5th gen?? Can you comprehend written word? Where is the back tracking. I said the car is heavy junk and will still walk your "race car". If I get the Vette that will still lay a stripe on the ugly scrap you have. Half the parts I have will go onto and LS3 Vette then you'll need boost, weight reduction, full suspension and the bottle.

The G8 with 490 whp was what a high 11?? Haha, why don't you try to go fast?
Old 10-28-2011, 10:49 PM
10 Second Club

When did I ever say I wouldn't race you with the 5th gen?? Can you comprehend written word? Where is the back tracking. I said the car is heavy junk and will still walk your "race car". If I get the Vette that will still lay a stripe on the ugly scrap you have. Half the parts I have will go onto and LS3 Vette then you'll need boost, weight reduction, full suspension and the bottle.

The G8 with 490 whp was what a high 11?? Haha, why don't you try to go fast?
You one said selling the SS. SO that means wouldn't have it. DUH. And YOu might want to look at your times. G8 nevetr went high 11's. It was never ran in the 1/4 with 490whp. It was ran in the 1/8 and went low 7's. Bottom 7's actually. Which still makes it faster then you have ran your SS.

as said get your vette. Trade your parts. And I still walk away for you.

And saying I need boost/weight reduction/full suspension? HAHA Stupid *** I already have all that. My mustang most likely weighs less then the vette you will buy. Makes way more power. Has better suspension set up. And will have sticker tires. Oh and I will have a bottle. I always have a full MT Dew.

I mean **** so confident why not bring that piece **** to TX. All our tracks and streets still nice and clear with nice weather. Then after I wax that *** I can take you out for a beer on your money.

Also how you talking **** when yoru **** is slower. That what kills me. HAHA.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:22 PM
TECH Regular

did you get the tvs2300 yet?
Old 10-28-2011, 11:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You one said selling the SS. SO that means wouldn't have it. DUH. And YOu might want to look at your times. G8 nevetr went high 11's. It was never ran in the 1/4 with 490whp. It was ran in the 1/8 and went low 7's. Bottom 7's actually. Which still makes it faster then you have ran your SS.

as said get your vette. Trade your parts. And I still walk away for you.

And saying I need boost/weight reduction/full suspension? HAHA Stupid *** I already have all that. My mustang most likely weighs less then the vette you will buy. Makes way more power. Has better suspension set up. And will have sticker tires. Oh and I will have a bottle. I always have a full MT Dew.

I mean **** so confident why not bring that piece **** to TX. All our tracks and streets still nice and clear with nice weather. Then after I wax that *** I can take you out for a beer on your money.

Also how you talking **** when yoru **** is slower. That what kills me. HAHA.
Damn man you're still on here arguing with everybody about your car in all these threads lol. You guys both have nice fast cars. I bet if you guys met you wouldn't be talking ****... You would probably have a nice conversation about how nice both of your cars are.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

This^^^

Quit the pissing match ladies.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:17 AM
On The Tree

Damn Mustang fan boi's
Old 10-29-2011, 03:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
This^^^

Quit the pissing match ladies.
Agreed, if I could find the time to drive 12 hours to Texas to shut him up I would. Until then I'll let him keep making an *** out of himself and and bow out. Apologies to the OP.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:15 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
did you get the tvs2300 yet?
Him or me? I hope he got a TVS..lol..

I went with a Paxton. 2200 80lb injectprs/competition cold air/3.3 pulley for 93 making about 10-11lbs of boost. And a 3.1 pulley for E85 making about 12-13lbs of boost.

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Damn man you're still on here arguing with everybody about your car in all these threads lol. You guys both have nice fast cars. I bet if you guys met you wouldn't be talking ****... You would probably have a nice conversation about how nice both of your cars are.
LOL...Nah I just tell him how slow his car is. That he should have saved the money on it bought a 4th gen dropped a total of 15k and ran way faster.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Geeeez man another thread

Quick Reply: 5.0 Vs 04 GTO