Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

**Winter BS Thread**

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh is that so? Well then I guess carry on making useless statements lol. I know all about a3/a4 combos, and frankly you don't have to drive well to rip of some decent times if you hook. No one said if you have an a4 you can't drive, but I said coming from someone running 315s on an a4 and running 12.9 insults don't have the same sting. You didn't have a stall on that 12.9, did you?

Btw, why don't you quote where you got that sig quote from? I'm pretty sure it wasn't your own thought, and I'm pretty sure we've all seen that before . Pickin' on folks who seems slower than you is a loser's game, bra!
Old 11-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Banned

No stall just 315 and sfc. And my sig a ss and the ws6 i asked the guy if i could use it and he said yes so i didnt ever say it was original did i no? That was your dumb comment. Also i am not picking on him i was just making a joke it wasn't meant to hurt him. Everyone always just gives **** to everyone. I never said anythi.g to you did i? No so you dont need to get involved.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:00 PM
TECH Regular

cut him a break bro he's 16 lol
Old 11-24-2011, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02ws.sik
No stall just 315 and sfc. And my sig a ss and the ws6 i asked the guy if i could use it and he said yes so i didnt ever say it was original did i no? That was your dumb comment. Also i am not picking on him i was just making a joke it wasn't meant to hurt him. Everyone always just gives **** to everyone. I never said anythi.g to you did i? No so you dont need to get involved.
Yeah that tends to happen when you make ignorant statements on a public forum. Sorry that you got called out on being a dick. Funny joke btw! I can think of one doozy right now that would make you laugh. I guess i'll keep it to myself though, since you're the comedian. Trust me, I'm not too worried about it, and I just say what comes to mind to the folks who say what comes to mind
Old 11-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Banned

Ya i thought it was pretty funny! I dont know why your tampon just fell out?
Old 11-24-2011, 03:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
What better way to learn, and what better time?
Old 11-24-2011, 03:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
Ya i thought it was pretty funny! I dont know why your tampon just fell out?
When you have something to say go ahead. Otherwise know this, act like a dick and get treated like one. End.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Banned

All i said was he hellen keller. Then stated what i ran. I was just joking with him. Never said you suck why do you even have a ls1 car. No it was not mean by any means. You have to learn how to take crap. I take crap from people and bosses so you just have to deal with it. I understand we may have different views and will keep yelling at each other and butting heads so i think like you said end.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:13 PM
TECH Regular

Im confused as to how it takes "skill" to drive a an automatic car barely capable of twelves. Apparently Im not the only one that thought your comment was LOL. Not trying to be a dick, but it's stupid to knock a guy running the same times as you in a T56 with shitty tires and first run at the track.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by why87
Im confused as to how it takes "skill" to drive a an automatic car barely capable of twelves. Apparently Im not the only one that thought your comment was LOL. Not trying to be a dick, but it's stupid to knock a guy running the same times as you in a T56 with shitty tires and first run at the track.
Hey we all start somewhere, and there's always gonna be a 16 year old telling you what's what when it comes to the interwebz! Lmao.

All i said was he hellen keller. Then stated what i ran. I was just joking with him. Never said you suck why do you even have a ls1 car. No it was not mean by any means. You have to learn how to take crap. I take crap from people and bosses so you just have to deal with it. I understand we may have different views and will keep yelling at each other and butting heads so i think like you said end.
Yeah that's all fine and dandy, just not that funny really. More of an off-handed insult imo that you're trying to pass off as a funny joke.

I can take whatever you can dish, but I can dish back a pretty hefty helping as well, so be warned lol.

I read here all the time, and guys like sick, stop, and lemons can at least be humorous while implying a point. You on the other hand good sir, well you need to stay in school me thinks. Don't assume I take this personally, and when I see someone being a dick I can't resist testing their motives. You were implying he couldn't drive in a real shitty kind of way, and I was implying that you were a dick that didn't have much of a leg to stand on.

He had a 2.5 sixty, yeah that was shitty I'll agree. But don't think that because someone calls you on your comments that they take it personally. Hang around for awhile and you'll see that most of the fellas in here like to treat these as bs threads, and you are NOT exempt!

BTW- I drive an ls1 because it is "spit that butt you just swallowed outta someone else's bottle" fast!

edit: btw. It was me you asked if you could use that quote in your sig son, and I'm not the one to ask actually. I know this because I spoke to the guy once before on youtube when I myself used his quote. He don't have a copywright though so it's all good I guess, if you're a dick lol jk. I liked it though, good choice

Last edited by oddwraith; 11-24-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Banned

Like i said we will both have different opinions.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oddwraith
I don't see where he said he was a great driver, in fact I think he was just annoyed by a "stoppy comment".
I never said he said it he was a great driver. I was making fun of him because a 2.5 60' =/= great driver. (Note: I am not claiming to be a great driver, just above average.)

Just because i have an a4 i cant drive???
While it is more than point and shoot, driving an auto takes a ton less skill than a 6 speed. We'd have to see you drive a 6 speed to see if you have talent.

You can make a a4 much faster than a m6 its called a stall.
Duh. Thank you Captain Obvious.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Banned

Ive drove a colorado 5 speed. I learned how to go off a hill and drop the clutch etc. I know how to drive them but never with something with power. I onlu stalled it 2 once first trying then once on the hill.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Driving a stick and driving a car that can get out of it's own way quickly with a stick are two different things. My woman could drive my Camaro all over town but she'd have ran a 14 at the track.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

I gunned it in the colorado but i only went to 65.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WSsick
Driving a stick and driving a car that can get out of it's own way quickly with a stick are two different things. My woman could drive my Camaro all over town but she'd have ran a 14 at the track.
This, I know guys that can get a manual car from point A to point B, but have no chance trying to drive hard in a quick manual car.

In other news, I finally ordered LT's and some other b.s. that Ill get around to slapping on this winter
Old 11-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Banned

What longtubes you get?
Old 11-24-2011, 06:16 PM
TECH Regular

bbk's with the offroad y
Old 11-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Banned

Nice what catback you running?