Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTP vs bolt on LS1 SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mike, do people call you M&M by any chance?

EDIT: Page 30!!
Old 01-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FuryZ28
Hey Mike, do people call you M&M by any chance?

EDIT: Page 30!!
mikes 6'8 360 lbs u beter quit messin with him!
Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

So what, I'm 7'4'' 520 lbs and bench press 950. I fear nothing.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like to think that SRTking's walmart parking lot experience was something like one of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeTQWSSQpnw

I will assume this is exactly what happened until the story is told.

Last edited by MasterTomos; 01-17-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Teching In

What happened with my SRT4 was I lost control after hitting a fairly big pot hole, and then swerved over the curb and into the parking lot. I clipped the side of an old *** truck pretty hard. Hit the pot hole going about 70ish. Yes it was dumb, and yes I deserved all the trouble I got into afterwards for street racing.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Srt4King
What happened with my SRT4 was I lost control after hitting a fairly big pot hole, and then swerved over the curb and into the parking lot. I clipped the side of an old *** truck pretty hard. Hit the pot hole going about 70ish. Yes it was dumb, and yes I deserved all the trouble I got into afterwards for street racing.
its ok we have all screwed up. Just most wont admit it. Props
Old 01-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Banned

So now you're working on doing the same thing in your GTP. Gotcha.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:41 PM
TECH Junkie

How was that the maxima's fault like you said in the first post tho?

Are you sure it wasn't something more like this with you and the maxima?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XylRZKYdIH0
Old 01-17-2012, 09:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Not everyone takes a "save every dollar" mentality when modding their car. I'm talking about what CAN be done, just like Lemons.

If you throw nitrous into the equation I could have an 11 second setup for next to the price of dirt.
nitrous is not nearly as cheap as you think it is dumb nuts. And I know since you drive a regal 1k is not like the price of dirt for you. It's like the price of gold for you.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
nitrous is not nearly as cheap as you think it is dumb nuts. And I know since you drive a regal 1k is not like the price of dirt for you. It's like the price of gold for you.
You drive a 13 year old camaro? Holy **** *****! You must be RICH!
Old 01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

There people that drive 69 z's that are worth upwards of 100000k. All of your arguements have got you know where and are point less.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Teching In

Lol Regals are pretty nice cars
Old 01-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Teching In

So now you're working on doing the same thing in your GTP. Gotcha.

The only difference between then and now, is I prefer to take it to back roads where there is not any traffic, houses, or other people who could get hurt. Aside from those that choose to participate in said race. I'm not saying that it's any less illegal, I just try to be smarter about it now.
You can hate on it all you want Jake, but there's plenty of videos floating around of you racing you GTP in places other then the track. Even videos of you losing in your Mystic teal Z28 to stock 2V Mustangs

And that's not to mention all your street racing storys you post up, like your claim that you walked a new 5.0 in your close to stock Z28.

Still waiting for those pics pumpkin.

Originally Posted by MasterTomos
How was that the maxima's fault like you said in the first post tho?

Are you sure it wasn't something more like this with you and the maxima?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XylRZKYdIH0

I never said it was the maximas fault, the driver was being a tool, as was I for racing on a busy main road. We live and we learn.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

^where those two shoe boxes racing?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Lol Regals are pretty nice cars
Mine runs 8's.

Because intercooler.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JUSTINSWS6
There people that drive 69 z's that are worth upwards of 100000k. All of your arguements have got you know where and are point less.
Proof of said 69 z's that are worth 100 Million Dollars?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Teching In

For the **** of it, here's a short speedo clip of my GTP I took earlier tonight. It looks alot slower then it feels lol.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've posted up facts too and you go off like a bulimic teen aged girl on the rag who just got called fat. Insecurity at it's finest.

Everything about you is better than me huh? LOL there must be a picture of you in the dictionary next to the words ''arrogant'' and ''ignorant. You're pathetic, dude.
You know what is really funny? Every single person in this thread knows that I haven't got worked up over a single word you have typed, except you.

When you are awesome as I am at everything you do, you are allowed to be arrogant.. I'm fine with being ignorant, at least I'm not stupid... Two completely different things.

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Not everyone takes a "save every dollar" mentality when modding their car. I'm talking about what CAN be done, just like Lemons.

Why does everyone get so defensive the moment someone talks about what it cost to get their W-body to run XX.XX in the 1/4 mile?
Defensive? Of a v6? We are correcting stupidity, which is taking a LONG time.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Years ago I could say a Foxbody but my god people ask a crap load of money for those things
Exactly, ls1 is now it.

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Unrealistic? Did you see the cam I put in? What do you THINK a cam swap should cost?
I will bought up average used prices.... Then post up prices that I can easily buy the swap for.

ls6 cam/springs- 150$
push rods- 100$
timing chain/oil pump- 130$
Misc bolts/gaskets/fluids- 60$

So he might have been a little over on "average". Here is what you can buy this stuff for.

ls6 cam/springs- 50$
push rods- 70$
timing chain/oil pump 100$
Misc bolts gaskets/fluids- 60$

Have an moderator or admin check his IP address against mysticz28's IP. You'll find it's the same, about 35 miles west of Norfolk, NE. Unless he's using a proxy.
Roger that.

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Furry, lemons is a smart *** but id rather lick his sweaty nuts than read ur bs. Lemons> furry

I'll take that as a.... Compliment?

And don't troll some other forum looking for some camaro picks you don't think anybody will recognize. Post pics of your Mystic teal Z28.
They made tineye for a reason.

Originally Posted by bh353
How do you get a cam,springs,retainer,pushrods for 300.00? my cam alone was over 300.00..lol must of bought that **** from pepboys..
If I told some of you guys the deals I come across you would come unglued! Not to mention you would probably call me a liar. LOL

Why? You will just call BS and say I stole them from somewhere. Plus I don't feel like uploading any of them just to prove to a little girl on the internet that I have a stock 10 year old camaro.

And quit PM'ing me, asking for naked pics of myself. That's gross, kid.
So this is 2012? You won't upload them because it would prove everyone right and show you are lying, period. Good excuse though? And I'm pathetic, mmmhmmmm..

Funny joke at the end.... How old are you again? You probably are talking to someone young. However, if you aren't a "kid" also, it is pathetic you are arguing with a bunch of kids on the internet right now. Jus' Sayin'

Lol I take it this ''mystic'' fellow is pretty hated on here?
More than you.... Give it some time though, you will get there. By there, I mean perma-banned.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Proof of said 69 z's that are worth 100 Million Dollars?
Thats 100 thousand...
Old 01-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Banned

The only difference between then and now, is I prefer to take it to back roads where there is not any traffic, houses, or other people who could get hurt. Aside from those that choose to participate in said race. I'm not saying that it's any less illegal, I just try to be smarter about it now.
You can hate on it all you want Jake, but there's plenty of videos floating around of you racing you GTP in places other then the track. Even videos of you losing in your Mystic teal Z28 to stock 2V Mustangs

And that's not to mention all your street racing storys you post up, like your claim that you walked a new 5.0 in your close to stock Z28.

Still waiting for those pics pumpkin.
For the last time, douche canoe. I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. My name is not Jake either, and my camaro is red, not mystic teal. I'll get pics of it up sometime here. And it's never lost to no ****** *** stock 2V GT. Lmao. It would put bus lengths on your 280 whp at BEST gtp. Shold have asked your mother to buy you a faster car, kiddo.

Quick Reply: GTP vs bolt on LS1 SS