Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

95 neon vs 10SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 10:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why not get a civic?!..bc every douche and their brother has one..nobody likes neons..so I show em some love hehe for a dd anyway
Old 02-14-2012, 10:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
Neons are Garbage cars. they had horrible crash ratings, horrible reliability ratings, horrible resale value, horrible looks, horrible paint, horrible ride quality, there biggest selling point was mpg, and why get a neon when you could get a civic with the same mpg for just as cheap and actually have decent everythign else.
I call total crap on civics being decent. My 96 was the WORST car I've EVER owned. Something was always failing on it, never ran right, was a PAIN in the *** to work on, and for gas mileage best I saw was low 30s.

Id sooner get a ******* v6 mustang before I got another civic EVER. I have a new hatred for civics now that ive owned one, any one who things they are even close to nice are higher then I am, which is impressive.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:30 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
Someone trying to defend a Neon is like like trying to defend the intelligence of a ape. Make all the points you want, but they still throw there own sh-t at each other. Neons are Garbage cars. they had horrible crash ratings, horrible reliability ratings, horrible resale value, horrible looks, horrible paint, horrible ride quality, there biggest selling point was mpg, and why get a neon when you could get a civic with the same mpg for just as cheap and actually have decent everythign else. minus also being horribly slow. but You know its bad when Thiefs would rather steal a Pontiac Aztec than a neon....
yes, neons are gay, theyre ugly (except mine was okay to look at), the interior is ugly, and yea you would write off the car if you scraped your front bumper off a curb in a parking lot, but they DIDNT have horrible ride quality, they were PERFECTLY RELIABLE when left compeltely stock from factory, and on top of all this, it is faster than any other civic made in the same era, and youre seriously retarded if you think youre going to buy any 90's civic thats in decent shape, douchebro's buy em and sell em high cause they know other douchebros want to "build em" (ahem intake and a fart can 300whp bro), i bought my pos neon for 400 bucks, built it for 2800, and now, with 3200 i have a 12 second car. go do that with a pos civic, if you can even buy one thats not blow up and falling apart for less than a grand idiot
Old 02-14-2012, 11:56 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hendrixx
yes, neons are gay, theyre ugly (except mine was okay to look at), the interior is ugly, and yea you would write off the car if you scraped your front bumper off a curb in a parking lot, but they DIDNT have horrible ride quality, they were PERFECTLY RELIABLE when left compeltely stock from factory, and on top of all this, it is faster than any other civic made in the same era, and youre seriously retarded if you think youre going to buy any 90's civic thats in decent shape, douchebro's buy em and sell em high cause they know other douchebros want to "build em" (ahem intake and a fart can 300whp bro), i bought my pos neon for 400 bucks, built it for 2800, and now, with 3200 i have a 12 second car. go do that with a pos civic, if you can even buy one thats not blow up and falling apart for less than a grand idiot
and of course the guy saying defending a neon is gay, is the guy defending a cobalt....which also could be considered gay.

who the hell cares what it is? is it fast? is it fun to drive? do you have fun driving it? if those answers are yes, then it's not gay.
the guy calling it gay is the guy that just got his *** handed to him by it or somethign like it.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZFreie
So is having two pictures that arnt either car you own and are equally gay looking. Go troll else where.
You have an Lt1. Why are you even talking. If that gay neon can beat you, you should quit this site and sell your car.

Just for you though
Old 02-14-2012, 12:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
You have an Lt1. Why are you even talking. If that gay neon can beat you, you should quit this site and sell your car.

Just for you though
~Engine bay~
Hey, you can only bash on lt1s if you own one lol

And yes, I'm content now having seen your engine bay
Old 02-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

Hey, you can only bash on lt1s if you own one lol

And yes, I'm content now having seen your engine bay
can we stop bashing each other now and be friends
i like you
kisses
xoxo
mua
Old 02-14-2012, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

can we stop bashing each other now and be friends
i like you
kisses
xoxo
mua
Another neighborhood friendy troll, lol I can live with that. Just no homo....
Old 02-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

homos are **** im no ***
i just like sending kissys

xoxo

its valentines day remember

xoxo
Old 02-14-2012, 01:27 PM
12 Second Club

forget the gay cars lol

homos are **** im no ***
i just like sending kissys

xoxo

its valentines day remember

xoxo
THIS is gay ^ lol

Yours truly,
Hendrixx <3<3<3
Old 02-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Teching In

I call total crap on civics being decent. My 96 was the WORST car I've EVER owned. Something was always failing on it, never ran right, was a PAIN in the *** to work on, and for gas mileage best I saw was low 30s.

Id sooner get a ******* v6 mustang before I got another civic EVER. I have a new hatred for civics now that ive owned one, any one who things they are even close to nice are higher then I am, which is impressive.
Sounds like someone got a lemon.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
agreed. i find civics to be among the most reliable cars my customers own.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
I dunno lol Ive owned a few cars and even some with way more mileage and it was just total crap. My civic had 180k on it, my old saturn had 250k and had more power, handled better, got better gas mileage less rattles and squeaks.

I just am not a fan, and to be fair i have driven other similar era civics and they didnt feel much different to be honest.

Originally Posted by 1ltcap
agreed. i find civics to be among the most reliable cars my customers own.
As funny as it is, my lt1 has been the one of the MOST reliable cars I've owned. lol
Old 02-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Teching In

lol what? Are you 400 lbs? There is nothing easier to work on then a honda. Its like building ******* legos.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
lol what? Are you 400 lbs? There is nothing easier to work on then a honda. Its like building ******* legos.
I'm 5'11 170lbs, and where to begin... replacing my alt required dropping the drivers side drive shaft lol
Old 02-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Teching In

I'm 5'11 170lbs, and where to begin... replacing my alt required dropping my drive shaft lol
And that takes 15 minutes once you've done it once. Hell of alot better then long tubes on an fbody.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
And that takes 15 minutes once you've done it once. Hell of alot better then long tubes on an fbody omfg.
Perhaps having a lift would have made it easier, i dunno, everything working on that car was just a pain for me. Perhaps I did get a lemon and thats why it was such a pain to work on lol

My LTs went in in an afternoon lol and thats with no lift, if I had a lift i bet it would have taken a couple hours a most.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

get your faggy *** import out of here. if you ain't got 8 cylinders you gay.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

Kid I'll still knock your *** out with one punch, you homo. I'm not a retard who spent 40k on a 2010 crap ss could have bought an m3 either way the new Amaris are only lookers and suck interior and performane
Old 02-14-2012, 05:22 PM
TECH Regular

camaros**

Quick Reply: 95 neon vs 10SS