Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs Turbo Civic

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know of a civic 2ss should run =) but he don't want none.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I would gladly run any civic you brought, even if it pounced me. Why? Because I know I can beat 98% of civics.

Sadly... I am in Central America and can't run any real civics. There's one around here that belongs to my friend thats over 1000fwhp, but he hasn't brought it out yet. When he does I'll get a fun run in and show you how I will take him in the first three gears.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
I would gladly run any civic you brought, even if it pounced me. Why? Because I know I can beat 98% of civics.

Sadly... I am in Central America and can't run any real civics. There's one around here that belongs to my friend thats over 1000fwhp, but he hasn't brought it out yet. When he does I'll get a fun run in and show you how I will take him in the first three gears.
LOL so your good for low 9s? Wow your fast, iv got a civic for you to race.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ej1overspool
LOL so your good for low 9s? Wow your fast, iv got a civic for you to race.
Since I am doing some weight reduction and upping power I am almost certain that if I get good traction I will be good for high 9s. But I do have a shot 100 shot for the maggie but won't dare use it until I forge this bitch and get a new tranny.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:18 PM

Got a civic that has nitrous for you to run, won't be used if you cant use it either =)
Old 07-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adamantium
inb4 everyone ignores or denies this. lawllll

Funniest thing is the car looks shitty, and everyone on here would def talk **** about it if they came across it, im sure after a run there mouth will be shut real fast though. Funnest thing i miss about civics, you are always underestimated.
bodyworks been fixed, then again theres a built 500hp motor in it now so yeah
Old 07-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Here is the problem you guys still don't get...it doesn't matter how fast the civic is, it's still gay. Yes it looks like ****, congrats? I prefer a more well rounded car. You guys act like I have never seen a fast civic or have never lost to one. Both are untrue. If that mustang makes 500 wheel then it's the slowest 500 hp mustang in the world. I could quote YouTube videos but I don't care enough and believe it or not, some people on the Internet are liars!
Old 07-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Teching In

considering i was chasing said mustang and said civic after my bolt ons and under full acceleration i felt like i was driving a pinto racing a ferrari, yeah, deff not slow. you can call brian @ dynotune motorsports in columbus ohio or the guys at slowmotion performance and they will back the numbers up. none of this conversation has been about looks either, so quit using the typical domestic owners excuse of "mine still looks better". bottom line i don't think you've actually raced a true 300hp hatch with someone who actually knows how to drive it behind the wheel. i raced a 680hp gt500 and walked him. did the guy know how to drive? nope. and that's not just a random youtube video, the dyno video was taken on my blackberry and i watched them run 5 times that night. regardless, believe what you want, it is the interwebz after all.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Staging Lane

Im sorry, who brought up the looks first? I believe that was you. So please continue to tell me how awesome civics are.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Teching In

civics are poop
Old 07-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Im sorry, who brought up the looks first? I believe that was you. So please continue to tell me how awesome civics are.
i believe someone else said that the civic looks like crap. i just called the gto fat. and if i thought civics were awesome id own one. i was merely stating how your car does NOT have what it takes to "put busses" on a 300 hp civic with a decent driver. and on a side note, id be more than happy to show your fat goat what power to weight ratio is in my poor little firebird
Old 07-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Staging Lane

I said civics look like crap and they = small *****
Old 07-10-2012, 11:20 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
I said civics look like crap and they = small *****
lol.i agree with u
Old 07-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Staging Lane

Again, please show me where I would put buses on it. I'll wait right here. And you want me to race your turd? Come at me bro.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I said the car looked shitty, no offense to arctic. Funny how its always the same excuses or phrases said when a member on here looks stupid. "its still gay" "still a piece of ****" "still looks like ****" whatever helps you sleep at night brah. Will be waiting for the outcome between you and a legit low 300hp civic.

Originally Posted by Arctic
i believe someone else said that the civic looks like crap. i just called the gto fat. and if i thought civics were awesome id own one. i was merely stating how your car does NOT have what it takes to "put busses" on a 300 hp civic with a decent driver. and on a side note, id be more than happy to show your fat goat what power to weight ratio is in my poor little firebird
Thank you, ive been saying this a whole thread ago. When my friends stock b16 was in his coupe he ran bolt on cobras, ferrari daytona, ISF, 09 GT500 with boltons, LS2 C6, and a **** load of other cars. All of which he was door to door with or destroyed it. He even ran a bolt on 2011 5.0 with 3cyl (cracked a ringland when he retuned with some shitty tuner) and beat it pretty bad lawl.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:07 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by 38394Z28
civics are poop
Werd.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by adamantium
I said the car looked shitty, no offense to arctic. Funny how its always the same excuses or phrases said when a member on here looks stupid. "its still gay" "still a piece of ****" "still looks like ****" whatever helps you sleep at night brah. Will be waiting for the outcome between you and a legit low 300hp civic.

Thank you, ive been saying this a whole thread ago. When my friends stock b16 was in his coupe he ran bolt on cobras, ferrari daytona, ISF, 09 GT500 with boltons, LS2 C6, and a **** load of other cars. All of which he was door to door with or destroyed it. He even ran a bolt on 2011 5.0 with 3cyl (cracked a ringland when he retuned with some shitty tuner) and beat it pretty bad lawl.
So the civic looked like **** and blew up?
Old 07-11-2012, 11:11 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Well that calls for a ......................................

Honda's are poop
Old 07-11-2012, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Rofl^^^ WHats your bird weigh stock ? My gto is down to 3,5xx lbs with about 10 minutes of my time. Not hardles fat at all by todays standards.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sadly civic looked better than any gto ive seen. flawless body work, crv green, candy apple red engine bay, tucked harness, etc...It dropped a valve, reving past 9k on stock valve train. Doesn't matter now built sleeved and forged motors has been put together, which is why i bring up the stock motor because obviously your gto is not up to par with it now. IMO wasn't up to par with it when it was a stock motor setup.

Put it this way this car beat my friends H/C/I turbo'd foxbody with tubular k member and all the suspension goodies on big and littes from a 40 and the civic was having some issues, The foxbody made 389 and 400wtrq. We all know a foxbody is miles away lighter than your car or my car for that matter.

Seriously just own up to it.

Last edited by adamantium; 07-11-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Me vs Turbo Civic