Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hyundai vs Acura

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd love a big diesel for a daily. Only thing is diesels around me are turning into the new ricers. 12 inch exhaust tip, tons of obnoxious smoke, etc.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get the jeep arme
Old 12-27-2012, 12:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Says the guy in a Jeep.
Really? Talking down my SRT8 Jeep when you nutswing from a Hyandai? Please.

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I've had more fun in that TL than I have had in my G8 so far this winter.
That's because your G8 puts down a nice amount of power. Hard to utilize it all in the crappy winter months. I also have more fun in a foot of snow with my Saturn coupe than I do with my Jeep.

We just got over a foot of snow yesterday so I won't be taking the Jeep out for a little while.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

+1 for the Jeep!
Old 12-27-2012, 01:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Legit race, legit story, even if its a Sonada involved. Slow kill but good kill.

To you jackass haters, what is wrong with street racing 14 sec. cars and posting it? You don't like it, why don't you bitch to LS1tech about their rules for the section? Then come tell us how that turns out for ya. PS- go get a plastic shovel for all that sand in your vag!
Old 12-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Problem is there are no jeeps here and I'd have to wait like 3months on the order its horribly overpriced... like 70k+
Old 12-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Legit race, legit story, even if its a Sonada involved. Slow kill but good kill.

To you jackass haters, what is wrong with street racing 14 sec. cars and posting it? You don't like it, why don't you bitch to LS1tech about their rules for the section? Then come tell us how that turns out for ya. PS- go get a plastic shovel for all that sand in your vag!
Old 12-27-2012, 03:33 PM
TECH Resident

And I am in no way, shape or fashion a "Ju1ce groupie" of any sorts (I can imagine some of the sallys thinking that right now). Don't know the guy nor do I give a rats ***. Multiple posts/pages of child-like, so-called car guys bitching/whining that car "A" or car "B" is too slow for their acceptance, or whatever else they can ramble off out of their bitch-hole is slightly aggrevating on Thursdays.

OP- keep racing that turbo 4-banger Sonata. It may be slow as pig ****, but if it trips your tigger then so be it. Tell those who don't like it to suck on the phatty around the next corner.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by odthetruth
LOL No kidding right. Some of these stories are possible, some are just amped up bullshit. I don't doubt this thread is true. The TLs are slow crap.

LOL Hey, I, unlike everyone here, believe in run what you brung... regardless of how much of a POS it is.

The problem with Ju1ce and ju1ce threads is he hasn't quite dusted off that 'I bullshitted bigtime and got caught' situation. His G8 run was great, and I personally don't doubt his car runs well, but there are quite a few situations where its complete bullshit. Sonata on 87 with 500+lbs in the car beats an Cobalt TC/SS manual powershifting like a pro? His GTR kill is what solidified it. I wouldn't doubt this specific story, but I think its less about the 14 second cars, and more about the B.S. Beating LS engines left and right in a Sonata? hmmmm

Although its been deleted, there's always somewhere online you can find it:
Code:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7tMmHKNdHzgJ:ls1tech.com/forums/ls1-domestic-forums/t-1599975.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Thats the problem with these ju1ce threads.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by odthetruth
The problem with Ju1ce and ju1ce threads is he hasn't quite dusted off that 'I bullshitted bigtime and got caught' situation. His G8 run was great, and I personally don't doubt his car runs well, but there are quite a few situations where its complete bullshit. Sonata on 87 with 500+lbs in the car beats an Cobalt TC/SS manual powershifting like a pro? His GTR kill is what solidified it. I wouldn't doubt this specific story, but I think its less about the 14 second cars, and more about the B.S. Beating LS engines left and right in a Sonata? hmmmm

Although its been deleted, there's always somewhere online you can find it:
Code:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7tMmHKNdHzgJ:ls1tech.com/forums/ls1-domestic-forums/t-1599975.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Thats the problem with these ju1ce threads.
Right on odthetruth. Of course its no news that Ju1ce has been quite the dumbass bullsh!tter many times over. Even though, dude still has a right to post a legit kill story (even if its in a slow-*** Sonata) that certainly doesn't seem far-fetched in any way. Hey if Ju1ce needs to redeem himself for a boatload of crap, let him do so in whatever he's driving, if that is the case anyways. Hell, due to the guy's reputation I give him a lil' props for posting something that doesn't reek of total BS
Old 12-27-2012, 05:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 118 Likes on 92 Posts

Right on odthetruth. Of course its no news that Ju1ce has been quite the dumbass bullsh!tter many times over. Even though, dude still has a right to post a legit kill story (even if its in a slow-*** Sonata) that certainly doesn't seem far-fetched in any way. Hey if Ju1ce needs to redeem himself for a boatload of crap, let him do so in whatever he's driving, if that is the case anyways. Hell, due to the guy's reputation I give him a lil' props for posting something that doesn't reek of total BS
Regardless of what he "wins" against I dont think he can dig himself out of the hole he is in. There's just too much bullshit upon bullshit.

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Says the guy in my mouth.
Fixed..
Old 12-27-2012, 05:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I've had more fun in that TL than I have had in my G8 so far this winter.
^^^? Then, like jack butler (Mr. Mom) ..... You're doing it wrong
Old 12-27-2012, 07:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

My neighbor asked me for a race in his TL.
I wanted to run his camaro (which he still wont) so i obliged since I was bored.

Rape ensued.
Never posted it. Was kinda meh.

But as cobboy said, id read any well told video kill cuz sometimes we hav to run what we have. Especially in the winter.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Launching!

I'm up for a winter beater race... Picked up a 99 Civic Si this year.... If you start to roll out on me I'm coming in your lane though...lol (It's a rotbox)
Old 12-27-2012, 08:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by nickate
I'm up for a winter beater race... Picked up a 99 Civic Si this year.... If you start to roll out on me I'm coming in your lane though...lol (It's a rotbox)
Me and will almost traded paint the first time too
Old 12-27-2012, 08:35 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hugger1975
Me and will almost traded paint the first time too
That was too close and I didn't realize how quickly that road narrows.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:55 PM
11 Second Club

^no paint worries when u were 4 cars ahead
Old 12-27-2012, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jay z28
That's because your G8 puts down a nice amount of power. Hard to utilize it all in the crappy winter months.
As long as the roads are dry it hooks fine.

Quick Reply: Hyundai vs Acura