Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013 | 10:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Thankfully he has lots of derps in stock
Old 06-01-2013 | 11:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by adamantium
Save your money. Maybe buy some sportsman upfront so you wont make excuses about that. Till then consider me slow, doesn't make a difference to me

I agree, im not going to go drive for 2 hours waste gas/time to go and run 13s or some **** on street tires. Im not proving **** by doing that, especially in this ******* heat. Not like itll make a difference anyways my car runs the way it runs on the street, track times or squeezing ET out of it is not going to change thing, thats just for E bragging rights. Which honestly no one on here phases me enough to actually go to the track and shut them up.
Excuse 1: not going to drive 2 hours to track
Excuse 2: street tires
Excuse 3: heat
Excuse 4: not concerend about track times
Excuse 5: no one phases enough to make go to the track to shut them up

What a ******* retard. Keep your damn mouth shut about how others actually run at the track when you can't even grow your nuts large enough to do it yourself. For your first 14 second pass.
Old 06-01-2013 | 11:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Excuse 1: not going to drive 2 hours to track
Excuse 2: street tires
Excuse 3: heat
Excuse 4: not concerend about track times
Excuse 5: no one phases enough to make go to the track to shut them up

What a ******* retard. Keep your damn mouth shut about how others actually run at the track when you can't even grow your nuts large enough to do it yourself. For your first 14 second pass.
You sure do stress the **** out of a "******* retard" "who makes excuses".

Your mad cause i get under your skin and speak the truth, and everyone on here likes to grab *** and bullshit and im not about that

Ill shut my mouth when you come and make me, till then you can sit the **** down and deal with it.

When i get tires ill go, till then umaddddddd
Old 06-01-2013 | 11:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

LOL @ you thinking you made me mad.
Old 06-01-2013 | 11:35 AM
Teching In

damn...getting hot in here
Old 06-01-2013 | 11:47 AM
Banned

LOL @ you thinking you made me mad.
Nah not at all you just call me names and put up money for me to go to the strip, your clearly not phased lol.
Old 06-01-2013 | 12:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Nah not at all you just call me names and put up money for me to go to the strip, your clearly not phased lol.
I enjoy making you look stupid in front of everyone. How bout this...You know how you made a video of your car being badass on the street?

I plan on taking my car out later today and getting a few videos to test out the GoPro and the external mic. Why don't you do the same with your video camera and we will both make a dig to 90mph run and compare.

You game John Force?
Old 06-01-2013 | 12:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Oh and everyone look above at how badass adamantium's driving skills are on the street!!! Bouncing off the rev limiter like no one's business! Everyone take pointers. It's not often we get to see a skilled race car driver in action.

Wasn't he bashing Guitar's driving skills?

lmao goes to grab the shifter and grabs his slurpee instead. "Oh derp"
When his driving goes "rrrrrmmmmmmm *derp* *derp* *derp* *derp* *derp* Duuuuuuuuuuuummmm"

******* priceless

Now I know why your dumbass talks non stop about Hondas. Driving skills similar maybe? LMAO

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 06-01-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-01-2013 | 01:15 PM
Banned

Nah you're clearly not mad at all you just wrote two gigantic wall of texts, ninja editing your posts 200 times, and challenged me to a video drag race off or whatever. You put alot of time into not caring.
Old 06-01-2013 | 01:23 PM
12 Second Club

He's trying to make you relevant man... You should be thanking him for the opportunity.
Old 06-01-2013 | 01:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
He's trying to make you relevant man... You should be thanking him for the opportunity.
Seems like im relevant, you and several others sure love to acknowledge me.
Old 06-01-2013 | 02:03 PM
12 Second Club

Now you're making me relevant?!?... How dare you!!!!
Old 06-01-2013 | 02:29 PM
Teching In

In for the vids of the Drag-Off...Post em up.
I even have some of my pathetic *** trying to burnout & launch at the track. The funniest one I have is me trying to burnout with traction control on! LOLLL. Priceless.
Old 06-01-2013 | 02:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

I hope no one actually thinks Adam will man up and post a video to compare. He's too much of a little bitch to do that. He would much rather just race behind his keyboard and try to explain without experience to others what they are doing wrong.
Old 06-01-2013 | 02:45 PM
Banned

Yeah too much of a bitch, right. You got me all figured out don't ya man. Meanwhile theres in car vid of my car a couple posts up.
Old 06-01-2013 | 02:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

So you're saying you aren't a little bitch and you will make an in car video today of your car from a dig to around 90? You say you will dust me on the street so I figure this is about as close we can get to a decent comparison. You know, since the track isn't cool enough for you and all.
Old 06-01-2013 | 04:15 PM
Banned

No. What im saying is you're butthurt.

Butthurt to the point where you want me to make a video to 0-90. lmao How old are you 12?

Grow up, if you can't accept my opinion then deal with it, grow up and move on.

No need to get your panties in a bunch and come with the same **** "wheres your vids?" "ill paypal you $50 to take a **** on camera".

Dude grow up.
Old 06-01-2013 | 06:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

No. What im saying is you're butthurt.

Butthurt to the point where you want me to make a video to 0-90. lmao How old are you 12?

Grow up, if you can't accept my opinion then deal with it, grow up and move on.

No need to get your panties in a bunch and come with the same **** "wheres your vids?" "ill paypal you $50 to take a **** on camera".

Dude grow up.
Yea, really seems I'm the one that is butt hurt. And its funny you tell someone else to grow up...lets review your recent posts in here shall we?

Was the banshee driven by a 700lb rider with pulled timing and a blown piston? I got a friend who had a 11mil (IIRC) stroker that trapped 130 in the 1/4. Chromoly frame, alcohol injection, and an over ride trans (sorta like a dog box) 130lb jockey. Friends are pretty serious with them. When winter comes ive seen dudes put there cars on the line during some crazy grudge matches.
You are one of those clowns that owns absolutely nothing worth a damn but constantly talks ****. When someone calls you out you resort to the above. "I'll give my buddy a call and he will be here in minutes! How much you wanna run for?"

How do you mod up and lose 4-5 mph? Guitar is the cam only gahd. Still **** 60 foot too. lmaaooo the king.
But I should grow up...says the guy that has never ran his car at the track but is laughing at someone for running their car.

Yeah i bet, cause modded up there the king. Can't think of another bike on par with banshee's in terms of racing.

I got a bunch of friends who have done some crazy ****.

They've built a 4 mil stroker with stock pipes lol people get super mad when they lose to that bike. Looks and sounds like a stock banshee and the thing goes high 90s with a 220lb rider in the 1/8th.

Cool thing about it too is with stock pipes the bike doesn't rev high its got a super broad power band and its basically a torque monster like a 4 stroke and you can stay in it like a 4 stroke without worries of over reving it and blowing it.
Here it is again

lol Believe me you would not be in front At the spot we would give busa's the move and they would get walked on by. With the stock crank banshee's.
BAHAHAHA! WE would give busas the move... You didn't do **** except run your mouth and stand there. Did you ride on the back of your friend's bike and give him a reach around or something?

There are NA bolt on hondas here that have gone bottom 12s. I seriously can't fathom a bolt on cammed LS1 not matching the trap of a honda atleast.
Yet you never owned a single one of them. You cannot fathom a cammed LS1 not matching the trap of a Honda. Yet you have never ran or owned one yourself. Bench race behind a screen much?

lmao goes to grab the shifter and grabs his slurpee instead. "Oh derp"
Again, tells someone to 'grow up' then posts some bullshit like this. AGAIN, while Guitar cannot drive himself out of a closet atleast the man takes his **** and runs it. I have money right now saying he would smash any trap speed or ET you could pull out of your bullshit *** with your pos.

You threw a rear in it, gear and tire and still 60 foot 1.9s? Dafuq. Grats on getting into the 12s i guess. Launch the car higher.
Gives advice but has never been to the track himself.

*****? He posted a picture of a slip on the internet, it doesn't take ***** to do that. Stop sack riding and look at the big picture here.

11 second slip? When did guitar run 11s?

Ill post up some times once i get some tires on my wheels.
'He went to the track and ran his car and posted slips...doesn't take ***** to do that.' but comes back with 'I'll post up some times once I go to the track, can't now I need tires' bahahahaha your vagina must be bleeding because obviously you have no *****.

What do you want me to do pull a random slip out of my ***? The car hasn't seen a track since ive owned it. Its on street tires.

Okay? Heres my buddies first time out with this particular setup.

B18chatch06 12.39@115 - YouTube

Stock rear, stock clutch, stock suspension (stock shocks and stock springs), stock gears, full weight, stock wheels with a stock width nitto555r, stock cam, bolt ons and a tune.

Again stop sack riding and look at the bigger picture here, im not here to make friends or sugar coat ****.
More **** talking with his buddy's car, what a loser. And then you tell someone else to stop sack riding.

I guess i come off *** an ******* when i say it but jeez man thats what ive been trying to say.
Quoted me after I said I had run 1.9 60' with street tires on the stock pos IRS and said thats what you were trying to say. Difference between you and me is I've actually been there and done that. Why haven't you?

What do you want me to do pull a random slip out of my ***? The car hasn't seen a track since ive owned it. Its on street tires.
But wait...

I pulled a 1.9 60' on a set of 255 Firestone all season tires
But your bitch *** uses street tires as an excuse.

And through all this your reply is going to be some stupid gif or pic trying to play it off as I'm somehow mad. So here...this is for you. I know right now you look

But its true you just got owned

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 06-01-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old 06-01-2013 | 06:56 PM
Teching In

^^^^ Damnnnnn!

Remind me not to get on your bad side, Stoppy! LOL
Old 06-01-2013 | 06:57 PM
12 Second Club

I predict 300 pages easy...

Quick Reply: Mach at the track