Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Never thought id see the day when so many V8/RWD owners totally disregard ET and only care about trap speed. "Oh looky me, I lost every race but I have the highest trap brah!"

***** gay
LOL...
Old 04-16-2013, 04:25 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Never thought id see the day when so many V8/RWD owners totally disregard ET and only care about trap speed. "Oh looky me, I lost every race but I have the highest trap brah!"

***** gay
Tell your wife to buy me a rear then, cool guy. Since shes the baller in your situation.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by adamantium
Tell your wife to buy me a rear then, cool guy. Since shes the baller in your situation.
That true? LOL If it is, thats extra fucked up considering the slick bastard moves he's been pullin with hot magnetic-faced 'Tagged' sl00ts. LOL
Old 04-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by odthetruth
That true? LOL If it is, thats extra fucked up considering the slick bastard moves he's been pullin with hot magnetic-faced 'Tagged' sl00ts. LOL
Lol yeah man. He stated that in the chat thread and look at the quote below from the last page. VVV

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Am I the only one that remembers him mentioning in multiple posts that his wife is the bread winner and that she bought the car? Can't really hate on that without showing your jealousy. So how about you find something else, that doesn't have anything to do with the subject at hand, to try to insult him with.

It's "you're" btw. It really isn't that hard guy.

People act like its not big deal to **** my daily up.

Steps to being cool on LS1tech.
1. risk destroying daily
2. miss class and school
3. ????
4. Profit!
Old 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Says the guy who missed gears on 2 out of the 3 runs, you have no room to talk, tard. Besides ive NEVER said my driving is the reason i wont go its my rear for the 700th time. Please quote me where i said otherwise.
Hey, at the end of the day I go to beat the **** out of my car so it will run hard. Then I drive it home.

Can you say the same? You think my 10 spline input shaft can't break? Or my 28 spline stock rear? That isn't going to stop me from curb stomping some GMs at the track.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

People act like its not big deal to **** my daily up.

Steps to being cool on LS1tech.
1. risk destroying daily
2. miss class and school
3. ????
4. Profit!
Don't buy a POS that can't launch higher than 1,500rpms without breaking it's legs. Bitch ***
Old 04-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
I plan to...

So your 1/8 mile track is close to my work and not 4 hours away?

Oh.
Hey man...You going out to Dunn/Benson? I am still breaking in my clutch and flywheel but I can meet you down there if you are heading to an 1/8 track.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Damn you guys live so far away
Old 04-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Hey man...You going out to Dunn/Benson? I am still breaking in my clutch and flywheel but I can meet you down there if you are heading to an 1/8 track.
How do you like the flywheel so far?
Old 04-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Hey, at the end of the day I go to beat the **** out of my car so it will run hard. Then I drive it home.

Can you say the same? You think my 10 spline input shaft can't break? Or my 28 spline stock rear? That isn't going to stop me from curb stomping some GMs at the track.
And how does that have any bearing in real life? Seriously? I have priorities man, putting myself in a position where i don't feel like dealing with is not something i will ever do. Period.

Now if it makes you feel better to talk **** on here about my cars faults or imperfections and pump your chest about your 108 mph mach, go right ahead. But when you log off here you're a nobody.

With the amount of power your car has you would need to really shock the **** out of your drive train to break something. All it takes for a stock 10 bolt to get fucked is hooking with a clutch dump. Thats it. You just clutch dumped your car at almost redline on slicks with 4.56 gears 3 times and nothing happened. Don't try to pull that BS card cause we all know what a 8.8 and a 10 bolt can and can't do.

Don't buy a POS that can't launch higher than 1,500rpms without breaking it's legs. Bitch ***
I really wish your bitch *** was closer.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:23 PM
Launching!

Listen here turd phaggot you gotta get your own ****. Just think if you were utilizing all the time you spend on here at a 9-5. You'd be ballin 2 brah! Then you'd be able to get those chinese knock off race seats you so badly want.

Originally Posted by odthetruth
I take it you're a bit bothered by the post I made yesterday? That's ok, lames gonna hate. Hope that front end work is going well for you.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

And how does that have any bearing in real life? Seriously? I have priorities man, putting myself in a position where i don't feel like dealing with is not something i will ever do. Period.

Now if it makes you feel better to talk **** on here about my cars faults or imperfections and pump your chest about your 108 mph mach, go right ahead. But when you log off here you're a nobody.

With the amount of power your car has you would need to really shock the **** out of your drive train to break something. All it takes for a stock 10 bolt to get fucked is hooking with a clutch dump. Thats it. You just clutch dumped your car at almost redline on slicks with 4.56 gears 3 times and nothing happened. Don't try to pull that BS card cause we all know what a 8.8 and a 10 bolt can and can't do.
So you know me personally and you know that off here I'm a nobody? Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

I talk **** about your car after the fact that you started on mine. Thats how it works with me.

I'm going to be installing torque box reinforcements next weekend with a buddy and I got a call today that my built trans is done and ready to ship. Not many more weak links to weld up.

After each run I jacked up the car and checked it out before going back in the staging lanes. I've been doing this probably longer than you have been driving. Bitch ***

I really wish your bitch *** was closer.

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 04-16-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:26 PM
Banned

Listen here turd phaggot you gotta get your own ****. Just think if you were utilizing all the time you spend on here at a 9-5. You'd be ballin 2 brah! Then you'd be able to get those chinese knock off race seats you want so badly want.
Awe look he's upset! Don't cry to hard mama might see them tears.

Lolz im a full time student phaggot i don't need no one telling me how to live my life.

Maybe you should go out get a degree do something with your life thats productive instead of leaching of your wife like a turd.

If this was the 50s youd be the housewife.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How do you like the flywheel so far?
I only got on it twice so far and I will have to say the rpms do come up much quicker...definitely noticeable...Can't wait to beat the **** out of it.
You do have to give it a bit more gas when engaging the clutch though since the rpms now have a tendency to drop almost to a stall.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Banned

So you know me personally and you know that off here I'm a nobody? Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

I talk **** about your car after the fact that you started on mine. Thats how it works with me.

I'm going to be installing torque box reinforcements next weekend with a buddy and I got a call today that my built trans is done and ready to shift. Not many more weak links to weld up.

After each run I jacked up the car and checked it out before going back in the staging lanes. I've been doing this probably longer than you have been driving. Bitch ***
I never talked **** about your car your retard, i gave you props. That was my first post on here. Then when you got cocky and starting mouthing off is when i decided to chime in and throw my .02s at you. Then you got butthurt and decided to talk more ****, so guess what? You got more **** in return. Idgaf about how long you've been doign this, what do you have to show for yourself? A sub 300whp/108 mph mach? Come on man, gtfo here.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Launching!

Awe look he's upset! Don't cry to hard mama might see them tears.

Lolz im a full time student phaggot i don't need no one telling me how to live my life.

Maybe you should go out get a degree do something with your life thats productive instead of leaching of your wife like a turd.

If this was the 50s youd be the housewife.
You, a full time student? Yeah ******* right. In a preparatory class for retarded people maybe, but an actual college student with your moronic mentallity, I highly doubt that.

Fyi Hio, or Adam?, I have TWO degrees and a well paying career (not a "job"). Don't be mad little brah!
Old 04-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

I only got on it twice so far and I will have to say the rpms do come up much quicker...definitely noticeable...Can't wait to beat the **** out of it.
You do have to give it a bit more gas when engaging the clutch though since the rpms now have a tendency to drop almost to a stall.
I'm pretty excited to get mine in and see what kinda gains I can see. But it's pointless to put it in now when I have a new trans on the way. So I'm gonna just wait til the stock trans breaks or I sell it.

I never talked **** about your car your retard, i gave you props. That was my first post on here. Then when you got cocky and starting mouthing off is when i decided to chime in and throw my .02s at you. Then you got butthurt and decided to talk more ****, so guess what? You got more **** in return. Idgaf about how long you've been doign this, what do you have to show for yourself? A sub 300whp/108 mph mach? Come on man, gtfo here.
So your .02 really wasn't "good run" it was "your car can only mph 108". So tell me college student...How do you know my car isn't capable of higher than 108mph that it ran almost 2 years ago? I don't believe you answered that.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Launching!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Fixed it for ya.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:49 PM
TECH Resident

Listen here turd phaggot you gotta get your own ****. Just think if you were utilizing all the time you spend on here at a 9-5. You'd be ballin 2 brah! Then you'd be able to get those chinese knock off race seats you so badly want.

I take it you're a bit bothered by the post I made yesterday? That's ok, lames gonna hate. Hope that front end work is going well for you.
The V1 post? I could have swore I agreed with you on that? LOL Why would I be upset at that AND agree? Is there another post I missed? And yes sir, built the whole front up already and straightened frame, with my own hands and wallet. LOL

How's the ***** searching going for you? Lookin for another rich one? Lame.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

If I don't get to Fville Sunday I might. I'll let you know. Get Bryan to go there too so I can drag his turd.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track