Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Guy on a Bike Gets his Feelings Hurt…

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by elesexgoat
^ This

And your an arrogant douche bag with a POS LS2 Corvette that probably has a salvage title and 180k miles.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by b.lee
c5/c6 Vettes really lay out and go at anything over 100mph

C6 Vette > GTO ......... all day
WTF is this??
Old 05-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Who gives a ******* ****? OP's car was faster than that particular bike in this particular race. Get over it, cry baby. It truly amazes me how some of you butt hurt trolls will go to the ends of the earth to try and justify why a certain car/bike loses to another. Just because you think it shouldn't have happened, or that you have seen a different outcome between two completely different cars/bikes in two completely different areas.

Nice kill, Doc. Now go get us those vids!
^You don't think that first quote of yours shows arrogance? Pot meet kettle...

And again, who gives a **** what shoulda coulda woulda happened? It didn't happen so get over it. A bolt on LS2 C6 is no slouch at all above 120mph. I've seen bone stock LS2 C6's pull on pullied/bolt on Terminators at those speeds. Also, you don't think that having your vert's top down at high speeds makes a difference?
Razor, thanks for all the comments man, I appreciate it. The world needs more people like you out there. The funny thing is I had my convertible top DOWN too; thanks for reminding everyone.

And this clown elesegoat or whatever with a LS1 GTO that looks like a wannabe of my car calling my car a POS out of nowhere. Where do these idiots come from? Dont you wish my car was salvaged or had over 100K miles...haha. Wow, this hate is disgusting. My Vette brings out the haters, story of my life.

Originally Posted by evangto87
You still havent stated your track times from your current setup?
I think you asked this guy like 10X the same question and he can't answer. I know why: A4 GTO's are slow, that's why. Too much weight, story of the guy's life.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

All this **** about whether he beat the bike or beat the rider is beyond stupid, a win is a win, if you race someone at a competition and you **** up, miss a gear and lose, do you think the judge is gonna still declare you the winner because you have the faster car? No he's not, racing is just as much about the driver as it is the vehicle, car or bike, so if the bike op raced was some jackass who didn't know how to ride then he deserved to get beat, same situation would apply if op had lost bc of driver error. Not taking sides, just tired of hearing he beat the driver not the bike. We all know bikes are going to come out on top against a car unless like someone stated earlier that car is putting out some serious power.so op congrats on the win, just don't expect the same outcome going up against a bigger bike, or a bike of the same size with someone who knows how to ride.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Launching!

Lord. I needed something to read while I cut a log so I dart fingered this one. Then I wi-fi'ed it to my printer, duck walked over gingerly, and wiped my *** with it. Second time I've cried today.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:19 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by callmedoc
Razor, thanks for all the comments man, I appreciate it. The world needs more people like you out there. The funny thing is I had my convertible top DOWN too; thanks for reminding everyone.

And this clown elesegoat or whatever with a LS1 GTO that looks like a wannabe of my car calling my car a POS out of nowhere. Where do these idiots come from? Dont you wish my car was salvaged or had over 100K miles...haha. Wow, this hate is disgusting. My Vette brings out the haters, story of my life.

I think you asked this guy like 10X the same question and he can't answer. I know why: A4 GTO's are slow, that's why. Too much weight, story of the guy's life.
Yes thank you razor, you've contributed to the stupidity of most people on this forum
You've never posted anything relevant in this forum...ever

Nobody is hating on your corvette. I'd love to have a nice c6

I'll try an simplify this a little so maybe you understand the point I was trying to make

Did your car outrun that bike?
Sure

Is your car faster than a modern sport bike
No
Old 05-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

He said that he took it to the track when it was stock. Learn how to read, cry baby. It trapped 115.8 or so, bone stock, he said. With his bolt ons he could definitely be trapping 120 mph now.
Originally Posted by evangto87
You still havent stated your track times from your current setup?
I haven't been to the track with this build yet, as I've said numerous times on other threads. When I get my MAF issues fully fixed and new tires I'll be sure to go. My last outing was when I was heads/cam/stall on street tires I blew my posi about 100' out and started doing the one wheel peal. Sure I could have gotten mid/high 11's at 118mph but I DIDN'T RUN THOSE NUMBERS SO I DON'T CLAIM IT. Now I'm using a bigger cam, fully ported heads, 1/2 point higher compression, and 40ci bigger engine with 3.70 gears.

Last edited by Sticks n Stones; 05-06-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mkvamso
Yes thank you razor, you've contributed to the stupidity of most people on this forum
You've never posted anything relevant in this forum...ever

Nobody is hating on your corvette. I'd love to have a nice c6

I'll try an simplify this a little so maybe you understand the point I was trying to make

Did your car outrun that bike?
Sure

Is your car faster than a modern sport bike
No
OP never claimed that his C6 was some rocket ship that is faster than all sport bikes out there. He simply stated that he has had good luck racing a few of them at high speeds where his car shines and their bike whines.

You could have just said nice kill, and that bikes are tough to take down with a car. But the ricer in you, for some reason, felt you had to try and justify the loss of the bike with ricer excuses.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Banned

No problem, man. Thanks for the kind words yourself! Just kind of annoyed me how almost everyone here was giving you such a hard time for no reason. The very reply to this thread was totally uncalled for. I personally think its funny as hell when a bike loses to a car, bad rider or not. Most of those guys think they are untouchable to any car.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:46 PM
8 Second Club

OP never claimed that his C6 was some rocket ship that is faster than all sport bikes out there. He simply stated that he has had good luck racing a few of them at high speeds where his car shines and their bike whines.

You could have just said nice kill, and that bikes are tough to take down with a car. But the ricer in you, for some reason, felt you had to try and justify the loss of the bike with ricer excuses.
Youre seriously ******* retarded aren't you
Did you read the original post
I didn't ricer anything, he acted like a douche about his car, I tried to explain to him that his car isn't that fast.
That's all
Old 05-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Banned

Youre seriously ******* retarded aren't you
Did you read the original post
I didn't ricer anything, he acted like a douche about his car, I tried to explain to him that his car isn't that fast.
That's all
Again, where did OP say his car was fast??? And no he wasn't being a douche, YOU'RE being a douche, douche. Saying he beat the rider is a ricer excuse. OP never made any outrageous claims like ''no bikes can hang with my vette, yo!'' or anything like that. He was just stating what happened. Pull your dense head out of your *** already.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Staging Lane

Again, where did OP say his car was fast??? And no he wasn't being a douche, YOU'RE being a douche, douche. Saying he beat the rider is a ricer excuse. OP never made any outrageous claims like ''no bikes can hang with my vette, yo!'' or anything like that. He was just stating what happened. Pull your dense head out of your *** already.
I’ve been having A LOT of encounters with crotch rockets lately. Didn’t catch the branding, but my guess was that it was more than a 600.Guess he was a little “too confident” in the power in his bike with the cocky wave he gave me at the start. Instead, it looks like his bike is slower than he thought. It is such a rush to run with bikes, but this is the last one for a while, I know where my car stands at this point. If I had my top up, it wouldn't even have been that close.
at what part of these quotes from his original post does it come off like he is anything but absolutely positive that he can beat 600cc and bigger crotch rockets as long as he starts at a high ricer roll?
Old 05-06-2013, 10:11 PM
8 Second Club

Thats exactly what he made it sound like
Look at the post above

Either you dont understand what youre reading or youre just trying to argue with someone
You do it in every thread you post in, your a ******* loser
Old 05-06-2013, 10:31 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Oh **** bro, LS2 Corvette rapes the world!
Sadly, my LS3 is stock, but I can't wait for Cam, headers through a 2,800 stall. See if I can break 450rwhp. And I still won't be as arrogant of a fool as you.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Oh **** bro, LS2 Corvette rapes the world!
Sadly, my LS3 is stock, but I can't wait for Cam, headers through a 2,800 stall. See if I can break 450rwhp. And I still won't be as arrogant of a fool as you.
Damn don't be so modest, with those mods you'll be pulling Busa's and 14's from 120mph rolls where everyone knows bikes have disadvantages.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:58 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by Puck
Damn don't be so modest, with those mods you'll be pulling Busa's and 14's from 120mph rolls where everyone knows bikes have disadvantages.
I told you bro, my races start at 160. Keeps all the pesky hondas away.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
at what part of these quotes from his original post does it come off like he is anything but absolutely positive that he can beat 600cc and bigger crotch rockets as long as he starts at a high ricer roll?
Sounds to me like he was just stating that the guy on the bike thought he was going to walk him easily, but failed miserably. Which is funny. And ''I know where my car stands'' is a pretty vague phrase. He probably just meant that he knows where his car stands against most 600 bikes with the majority of riders. I guess he pissed you off pretty bad though. Judging by your initial reply.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Banned

Thats exactly what he made it sound like
Look at the post above

Either you dont understand what youre reading or youre just trying to argue with someone
You do it in every thread you post in, your a ******* loser
No, you just misinterpreted what he said.

Loser.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by audacious nick
I told you bro, my races start at 160. Keeps all the pesky hondas away.
Sweet mod list. I hear every bottle of octane booster adds 30rwhp. I would just fill your whole tank up with that ****, bro.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:03 AM
8 Second Club

No, you just misinterpreted what he said.

Loser.
I didnt misinterpret ****
Youre a ******* idiot, i honestly dont understand what you dont get here
Dude outruns something that is faster than his car, then talks up his bolt on vette like its some ******* missile

9 out of 10 people on here commented on how he outran a bike that either was ridden poorly or isnt what he thought it was
You get on here and do nothing but talk ****. You dont have a clue. You dont own a vette
You dont own a bike
Youve never posted anything.about you racing anything...ever
Youre a ******* troll trying to get someone to argue with you

Someone needs to lock ths trainwreck

Quick Reply: Another Guy on a Bike Gets his Feelings Hurt…