Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Guy on a Bike Gets his Feelings Hurt…

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mkvamso
I didnt misinterpret ****
Youre a ******* idiot, i honestly dont understand what you dont get here
Dude outruns something that is faster than his car, then talks up his bolt on vette like its some ******* missile

9 out of 10 people on here commented on how he outran a bike that either was ridden poorly or isnt what he thought it was
You get on here and do nothing but talk ****. You dont have a clue. You dont own a vette
You dont own a bike
Youve never posted anything.about you racing anything...ever
Youre a ******* troll trying to get someone to argue with you

Someone needs to lock ths trainwreck
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh, buddy. That was hilarious. For real. You seem pretty upset, maybe you should calm down, man. You don't want to blow a gasket here.

Now, if you notice, I have highlighted the parts of your post where you are WRONG.

OP never talked his car up at all. He said he beat a cocky dude on some kind of sports bike from 100 to 150mph. And those ''9 out of 10'' other people gave the same ricer excuse that you did. I just chose you to quote because you were the last one of them to post before I was ready to reply. And how the hell do you know whether or not I own a bike? Just because it's not in my SIG? Ignorant much? Keep the comedy coming, dipshit.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:33 AM
TECH Resident

^Are you purposely not reading what several people have quoted and bolded? Or really just that stupid? Hey on the bright side, lick his sack long enough he might give you a ride in his rocket ship of a bolt on LS2. You to can go hunt 600s together and get yanked by a well driven one.

He beat that particular poorly ridden bike. He's not faster than a 600 like his initial post would lead someone to believe.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by oChristiano
^Are you purposely not reading what several people have quoted and bolded? Or really just that stupid? Hey on the bright side, lick his sack long enough he might give you a ride in his rocket ship of a bolt on LS2. You to can go hunt 600s together and get yanked by a well driven one.

He beat that particular poorly ridden bike. He's not faster than a 600 like his initial post would lead someone to believe.
Only an idiot would be led to believe that from what the OP initially said. I sure as hell didn't get that impression. Maybe because I'm not an idiot.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:48 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Only an idiot would be led to believe that from what the OP initially said. I sure as hell didn't get that impression. Maybe because I'm not an idiot.
Yep 10 to 1 on him being cocky but we're the ones who are idiots. The 1 in that sentence being you. I'll spell it out for you since you seem to lack comprehension skills.

For the most part the guys in her are the first ones to say good kill/run. But Tech will call you out equally as fast.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:00 AM
Banned

Did any of you geniuses even consider that the OP may not be the best driver of his car either? You automatically assume it was only the bike who had the bad ''operator'' since the CAR won the race.

And sticks and stones, I just reread your initial comment in this thread. And unless your fat pig GTO makes well over 500 rwhp, it would not ''absolutely destroy'' OP's vette at those speeds. I guarantee you that.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Banned

Look what it takes to keep up with a bolt on LS2 Vette. And the Vette even had an extra passenger and wasn't even a Z51.

That modded Cobra was starting to get taken for a walk in 4th gear.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ive seen my buddies 99 ws6 with bolt ons keep up with a bolt on cobra believe it was an 03 as well, so that video kinda hurts your case bro.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by US_Army_Z28
Ive seen my buddies 99 ws6 with bolt ons keep up with a bolt on cobra believe it was an 03 as well, so that video kinda hurts your case bro.
Riiiight, bro. 350ish rwhp TA keeping up with 450+rwhp Cobra. Keep dreaming. And a bolt on LS2 C6 would straight up THRASH a bolt on LS1 WS6 if both are full weight. And then it would thrash it twice as bad above 120.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:01 AM
TECH Resident

My friends header/lid WS6 did the same. Cobras usually need a few more HP to win....
Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Riiiight, bro. 350ish rwhp TA keeping up with 450+rwhp Cobra. Keep dreaming. And a bolt on LS2 C6 would straight up THRASH a bolt on LS1 WS6 if both are full weight. And then it would thrash it twice as bad above 120.
Keep internet racing kid. I can pull up YouTube videos all day to further my point. YouTube is like the wikipedia of street racing.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:02 AM
TECH Resident

BTW I didn't realize a handling package cough Z51 cough made a car faster. Who knew?
Old 05-07-2013, 04:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

joined less than a month ago, does NOTHING but start ****...

BAN HIS ***...
Old 05-07-2013, 04:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok man so let me get this straight, bolt ons add 100+rwhp to a cobra while they barely add 50rwhp to a t/a? I ask this bc the 03 cobra from the factory made 390hp at the crank, so at the wheels lets say 350 correct? So by your logic of how much bolt ons add hp wise my buddies t/a should make 400+ rwhp correct?
Seriously kid are you stupid, simple, or slow?
Old 05-07-2013, 04:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

But thanks for trying to tell me what a bolt on cobra would do to a bolt on t/a considering I was in the passengers seat of the t/a while this race was happening. You must be psychic too
Old 05-07-2013, 04:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by roninsonic
joined less than a month ago, does NOTHING but start ****...

BAN HIS ***...
Awwwww don't ban him, its funny, kinda like tapping on the glass of a fishtank and watching them spaz out. Lol
Old 05-07-2013, 04:56 AM
Teching In

BTW I didn't realize a handling package cough Z51 cough made a car faster. Who knew?
Maybe you should know what your talking about before you talk out of your a**; Z51 cars have a different 6-speed trans with shorter gearing than the non-Z51 base cars, generally .1-.2 seconds faster in a 1/4 mile than non-Z51 cars, so yes they are faster genius.

Now you guys want to say a bolt-on LS1 F-body is faster than a bolt-on LS2 Z51 C6? haha. And you guys want to ban Razor? Some of you guys should be banned for being so stupid.

Razor, thanks for saving my breath. I didn't think anything I said was cocky. If anything, the rider on the bike was the cocky one with the wave he gave me to give me the jump from a 100 mph roll and he got showed up. I never said I'm going to beat any bike from any type of race or my Vette is the fastest car on earth. I think I've said that 3 or 4 times now but some of you guys can't read apparently.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So we should be banned for being so stupid? Ok moron please point out who said a bolt on ls1 f body was faster than a bolt on ls2 c6. Last time I looked we were comparing the t/a and a cobra, so if stupidity is grounds for banning, you and your butt buddy razor will be the first to go.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Teching In

Ip check on this guy and razor.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Banned

Ok man so let me get this straight, bolt ons add 100+rwhp to a cobra while they barely add 50rwhp to a t/a? I ask this bc the 03 cobra from the factory made 390hp at the crank, so at the wheels lets say 350 correct? So by your logic of how much bolt ons add hp wise my buddies t/a should make 400+ rwhp correct?
Seriously kid are you stupid, simple, or slow?
WOW. Any idiot knows that bolt ons to a supercharged engine add a significant amount more then a N/A set-up. I guess you're dumber than an idiot. And you say I'M stupid??
Old 05-07-2013, 08:25 AM
Banned

So we should be banned for being so stupid? Ok moron please point out who said a bolt on ls1 f body was faster than a bolt on ls2 c6. Last time I looked we were comparing the t/a and a cobra, so if stupidity is grounds for banning, you and your butt buddy razor will be the first to go.
You're the one who said that the video I posted didn't do much for the Bolt on C6 because your ''buddies'' bolt on WS6 keeps up with bolt on Cobras (complete BS). And exactly what bolt ons are we talking here? This should be good!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Banned

Lol ignorant much?? They have better gearing. Last I checked, that makes a car faster, idiot. Who knew???

Quick Reply: Another Guy on a Bike Gets his Feelings Hurt…