Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Guy on a Bike Gets his Feelings Hurt…

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Trying to downplay your 4 banger when talking about a boosted V8. You must be a ricer.
Is that not apparent by the huge wing?
Old 05-07-2013, 04:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trying to downplay your 4 banger when talking about a boosted V8. You must be a ricer.
you and op should head to texas together, im sure even you should be able to beat such a ricer.

yea right
Old 05-07-2013, 04:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
I said i've never PERSONALLY seen a fast LS2 vette. Most of the vettes around here that bother to run are FI LS1/6 or LS3's. I didnt say they dont exist, ive just never seen one in the flesh. Dont shove your head up your *** and try to make a quote into something it's not.

As far as bonehead statements? How about some dude in a mild bolt on ls2 thinking he's a bike killer? I'd walk that vette silly and I still dont go hunting crotchrockets.
I don't see to many boosted ls2 around either but I know they are out there.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by US_Army_Z28
you and op should head to texas together, im sure even you should be able to beat such a ricer.

yea right
I would put great wall of china lengths on that cute little rice bucket. From a dig or roll.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He's not boosted yet
Old 05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would put great wall of china lengths on that cute little rice bucket. From a dig or roll.
So, you are driving?.......?????
Old 05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Then quit talking about it and make it happen
Old 05-07-2013, 04:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Demon 383
Get out more! I'm sure there are plenty LS2 C6's, GTO's, and swapped 4th gens not too far from you that will gladly lay pipe to that cute EVO of yours.
Did I say anything about LS2 goats or f-bodies? I said LS2 vettes. Again, trying to make a statement out of something its not.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Demon 383
Damn this section has went to ****! Comments like "my stock z28 Ls1 was faster than every ls2 vette i ever raced" and "I've never seen a fast LS2" just further proves that.
I almost thought for a minute Razor and I were the only ones seeing this madness.

You are in Oklahoma City man (quite a trek)?? I would gladly put my Vette as is against your Evo in any race. From a dig, you may jump out while I baby a soft launch to catch some traction, but once I get some, I'm going to catch and pass you. From a roll, you can pick your speed. BTW, have you tracked your car?

And once I'm boosted, I wouldn't waste my gas on your Evo, unless you want to wager some $$$. You must be delusional to think you'd have a shot.

Where are these delusional people popping out from??
Old 05-07-2013, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by callmedoc
I almost thought for a minute Razor and I were the only ones seeing this madness.

You are in Oklahoma City man (quite a trek)?? I would gladly put my Vette as is against your Evo in any race. From a dig, you may jump out while I baby a soft launch to catch some traction, but once I get some, I'm going to catch and pass you. From a roll, you can pick your speed. BTW, have you tracked your car?

And once I'm boosted, I wouldn't waste my gas on your Evo, unless you want to wager some $$$. You must be delusional to think you'd have a shot.

Where are these delusional people popping out from??

No I havent tracked it. Ive had to work each time our local track has been open for test and tune since I got the car. The car was also down for a month waiting on a backorder clutch to come in. And I suppose that I misread, I thought you were going to be in Texas. Where do you hail from exactly?
Old 05-07-2013, 04:54 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Edit: You brake boost. Congrats, I'll say your rival drivers aren't the best.
I'm thinking bolt-on corvettes would give you a hard time, cam-only would give beat you, and boosted vette would be funny as hell.
All assuming good drivers. You underestimate a well-driven corvette.

Last edited by audacious nick; 05-07-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Edit: You brake boost. Congrats, I'll say your rival drivers aren't the best.
I'm thinking bolt-on corvettes would give you a hard time, cam-only would give beat you, and boosted vette would be funny as hell.
All assuming good drivers. You underestimate a well-driven corvette.
I dont underestimate ****. I know that this isn't a well driven vette. I also know dyno numbers dont mean a got damned thing to the real world. That vette will make well under 600whp if he's going with an eforce kit on the stock bottom end. It might tag 600 if he goes with a custom cam. I severely doubt he's going to do any suspension mods at the same time, and i'd even bet he doesnt run a sufficient tire to put that power down. If he "soft launches to get traction" hes going to be playing one hell of a game of catch up. And even if he does catch up? He wont come around me till well after the 125-130 mark. And considering I know my car wont trap over 130 I dont bother racing that high. I dont claim to be the worlds best driver, but I can drive my car. I get the feeling that anyone who races "from a 100 roll" and thinks its a legitimate race cant drive for ****. I owned a ls1 fbody for a little shy of 5 years (albeit a basically stock one that never trapped over 106) and ive been racing for a little over 10. Im not some dumbass honda kid who came into some money and bought an Evo. Like I said, if given the chance I will glady run the OP's vette from a dig or a 60, his choice.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Im in Houston. If you are ever down here within the next 3-4 weeks (with my car as is), I will gladly run you on film for the forums. Any race you want. I've had my car for several years now, so I've figured out how to drive it. I'm not the best driver in the world, but I know my Vette and I'm not to shabby at driving it.

And if anyone with a 600cc bike down here wants a friendly run on film for the forums, I'm down too. I know there are a cr*p load of bikes here.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I come down to Texas fairly frequently. With KC2k13 coming up at the end of may it will most likely be July before I can make it down your way. Ill be more than happy to oblige when I make it down there though. And im not rich but id even be willing to make a friendly wager. Just for the record, Im fairly confident in my car but if I get my *** beat ill gladly eat crow. And I am still willing to run you after the blower goes on.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

...cool story bro.

I will put blocks on you from any roll you want with any power adder you want. Hell, you can boost AND spray, it wouldn't matter.

Then again, a boosted busa or 14 would do the same to me - there is always someone faster, and without sharing your mods or knowing the other persons you look like a dumbass noob calling people out.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Puck
...cool story bro.

I will put blocks on you from any roll you want with any power adder you want. Hell, you can boost AND spray, it wouldn't matter.

Then again, a boosted busa or 14 would do the same to me - there is always someone faster, and without sharing your mods or knowing the other persons you look like a dumbass noob calling people out.
...I never called you out, bro. I simply stated that my car could beat yours. I'm sorry that hurts your little feelings so much.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

callmedoc, I'm in Austin if you're ever out this way. I'm always down for a friendly run whether I'm gonna win or lose.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:57 PM
11 Second Club

I didn't take time to read this whole bs thread but since when do stock LS2 Vette verts trap 115? And 120+ with full exhaust?? I've ridden in stock and modded LS3 vettes and raced them quite a bit on both my 600RR and my 1krr, you just found a gimp bike or a bad rider on a riced out fat tire 600. I ran a full bolt-on LS3 vette from 80-150 on my 600 and he didn't catch me till right at 150. Ran the same car with a 100 shot from 80-170 on my 1k and he was bus lengths behind.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by callmedoc
And if anyone with a 600cc bike down here wants a friendly run on film for the forums, I'm down too. I know there are a cr*p load of bikes here.
I don't have my 600 anymore and my 1k would hurt your feelings. However, my car traps dead on 120 I'd like to run you from a low roll to 120 to validate your claim of trapping 120+. If that's true you should beat me pretty easily from a roll.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

...I never called you out, bro. I simply stated that my car could beat yours. I'm sorry that hurts your little feelings so much.
Difference is that you actually have no idea whether or not your car can hang with mine, but I am 100% sure that my bike will make you cry no matte what you have.

Quick Reply: Another Guy on a Bike Gets his Feelings Hurt…