11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mach1 or GT= slow=ford = Fix Or Repair Daily
Old 07-09-2013, 12:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 479 Likes on 376 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Not if it weighs in at the rumored 3700-3800 pounds it wont. A C6 Z is on average a mid 11-sec car at 31XX pounds. Now add another 700 pounds to that! If rumors prove to be true, the Z28 will run similar times to the ZL1, right around low 12s with a few experienced drivers squeaking into the 11s in the most ideal conditions. Guys don't get your hopes up...yet.
The z28 is gonna have significantly more gear in it. Which is a major problem with the SS. The 1Le runs 12.7 by the mags....so +70hp, less weight with some of that less rotating also means it has a good shoot at getting there.
Originally Posted by evangto87
This!

Though i hope its quicker then the ZL1. But to be honest, i think the base ls3 vette and Z28 will be very closely matched with the edge to the vette...simply because the vette is always a solid performer regardless of its power plant. And the fifth gen hasnt proven to be yet. Aftermarket obviously changes everything of course.
The 5th gen has been a great performer. Most don't address the issue's that need to be addressed when modding. Remember.......until the new 5.0 Ford made nothing that would run 12.9 n/a off the showroom floor. The chassis is light years ahead of the Mustang chassis for everything other than drag racing.

The Z28 is gonna be a absolute monster on a roadcourse.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
The z28 is gonna have significantly more gear in it. Which is a major problem with the SS. The 1Le runs 12.7 by the mags....so +70hp, less weight with some of that less rotating also means it has a good shoot at getting there.

The 5th gen has been a great performer. Most don't address the issue's that need to be addressed when modding. Remember.......until the new 5.0 Ford made nothing that would run 12.9 n/a off the showroom floor. The chassis is light years ahead of the Mustang chassis for everything other than drag racing.

The Z28 is gonna be a absolute monster on a roadcourse.
Problem is we are talking about straight line. My main focus is straight line. Yes i bought a car that handles well... but if i wanted a car for road racing... i wouldnt have bought either the fifth gen or mustang platform.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Funny how I only see HiO address things other than 1/4 times and straight line racing when it shines a better light on the Camaro. Show me the AutoX kills in this section, HiO. The ZL1 underperformed and I sure hope the Z28 is the cat's *** because I really like the 427.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
lets not forget the 2014 LS7 Camaro Z28
i'm not as fan of the gen5 camaro. i like better cars....cadillac.

BUT i am tempted really bad to get a 427 Camaro. its the last chance ever to get one new. 427 is gone forever soon enough.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by snake95
It'llrun means biz when he posts. Love that first sig quote.
Right behind you, it flew right over his head. That's the problem with "low information posters." Thanks though. Most do understand.... I hope.
Originally Posted by OneSlowV
Still not a 6sec car buddy. I'm glad you run 8s through the 1/8th lmao.
Never said it was 6's... never cared. Facts are stubborn things. They won't change to benefit the idiots.

And how is talking about irs on a ford making a *** out of myself ?
Go back and read your lame and uneducated comment and maybe you'll be able to figure it out. I don't actually have any hope, since you're... you, but I'd like to be surprised on this one.

I did't ask for your input there guy so go troll some were else with your bs.
I don't CARE if you asked, LITTLE BOY... The adults don't require YOUR permission to speak!

And you don't like the comments don't read them or post back.
That will remain MY prerogative and not yours. Oh wait... That means, I get to choose, not you. Sorry for the big word...

I mean after all it can't be that hard for a guy like you with your educated self to mind you own ******* business.
It was my business from the moment it was posted, *** HAT! This is a PUBLIC forum, or did mommy never explain what public means????

Don't trifle with me kid. You're simply TOO ******* stupid to reach this high!

I actually tried to HELP you pull your *** from he hole you jumped into, but no. You have to prove what a ******' idiot you are by contradicting YOURSELF and blaming others... MO-RON! Here's a suggestion: Go finish being a boy someplace else and leave us "old folks with an education" alone. Otherwise, someone like myself is going to clown you on a regular basis. Maybe now would be a good time to figure out which dude is your dad and ask for his help on all this **** you can't yet comprehend????

PS, since you didn't "get it" in the post above, read my sig and think for a moment of your pathetic life prior to attempting this ridiculous diatribe in the future.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

I read a article in GM High Performance last night on the Z/28 and was impressed with what GM is doing with it on a road course. Should be a awesome road course car with a lot of power.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Banned

Wow, it'llrun sounds like almost as much of a derpslurp as autocrawfish. And that's saying a lot.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by It'llrun
When some two-bit CHILD tries to use his intelligence to call me out, all I can really do is laugh. I'm laughing now...

By the way... What you SAID is that GM makes engines with real displacement. NOT some silly little 5.0 and that clearly is what you said. To back track now, after making a complete idiot of yourself and calling me names over it as if I was the moron who made your statement instead of you... well that just shows what you're made of and not...

From here on out, please just let the adults have a conversation and ask someone to explain the hard parts...
You knew which cars/engines I was referring to, ******. Your dumbass tried comparing little GM V6's to the 5.0 coyote motor. And you thought you were being clever. Stupidity at it's finest right there.

Stay at the kiddy table, kiddo.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Wow, it'llrun sounds like almost as much of a derpslurp as autocrawfish. And that's saying a lot.
I want a camero
Old 07-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The real reason you'll pass is that you know you lack the necessary intelligence to spar with me in any mental fashion. No biggie. At least you're smart enough to know your limits and when you'll just end up taking a verbal beating... UNLIKE some others here, who obviously still belong in school.
For someone who's so interested in "intellectually" "debating' on an online forum you lack the proper skills to even begin a "debate". You need to learn how to read and comprehend. Again not worth my time to actually acknowledge you (even though i just did) and take you serious. Ive read the retarded **** you say, its not worth it. Have fun "debating" on an forum.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You knew which cars/engines I was referring to, ******. Your dumbass tried comparing little GM V6's to the 5.0 coyote motor. And you thought you were being clever. Stupidity at it's finest right there.

Man up bitch ***.. Where r u? Oh I know why u hide now.. That way ur punk *** can keep running ur mouth without recourse of one of the guys u call so diligently "******". I think ur the *** playing the strait card.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Heater
I read a article in GM High Performance last night on the Z/28 and was impressed with what GM is doing with it on a road course. Should be a awesome road course car with a lot of power.
This is what I expected. It should be a road car, but it wasn't originally designed as a drag racer so I didn't really expect this one to be set up for it either. Still, I think it's gonna haul *** simply because it's got that bad *** engine. I'm just wondering if they are making this car BETTER than the ZL1. That wouldn't make sense, considering the overall direction they've trended toward since the Camaro came back.

Responding to yourself already? That's surprising, as it's usually old people rather than teenagers who do that.

I didn't try to compare ANY engine to the 5L Ford. I realize now, you ARE the weakest link! What a ******* MO-RON! Just go try again, child... To get it figured out. I am also laughing at a kid old enough to be my youngest child at most, calling me "kiddo." Go slap your momma, punk...

Originally Posted by automach1
I want a camero
Me too!

Originally Posted by adamantium
For someone who's so interested in "intellectually" "debating' on an online forum you lack the proper skills to even begin a "debate". You need to learn how to read and comprehend. Again not worth my time to actually acknowledge you (even though i just did) and take you serious. Ive read the retarded **** you say, its not worth it. Have fun "debating" on an forum.
Point, counterpoint... The only point thus far from you, is atop your head... If it's "again" not worth your time to acknowledge me, why do you INSIST ON DOING SO, DUMB ***! ????? I'm out of your league and you know it, because like the other two internet punk *** teens here, you can't reach this high!

The real reason you won't debate me, not really being that you're stupid... is that you know I'm right and you can't win by arguing against me. Unlike many here, I actually gather the facts PRIOR to breaking out the typing finger! I don't enter unarmed so I don't have to lose against some wannabe know-nothing who merely breathes GM while not actually KNOWING what's going on here. Unlike many others here, I also don't always just ignore it when the twits constantly get it wrong, "because my dad told me once" or whatever... You don't know it yet, but I've actually been an automotive professional for over 25 years... Your "knowledge" doesn't faze me.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Banned

Responding to yourself already? That's surprising, as it's usually old people rather than teenagers who do that.

I didn't try to compare ANY engine to the 5L Ford. I realize now, you ARE the weakest link! What a ******* MO-RON! Just go try again, child... To get it figured out. I am also laughing at a kid old enough to be my youngest child at most, calling me "kiddo." Go slap your momma, punk...
How did I know that you would come back with more sewage out of your ***. Funny that you say how childish I am. Take a look at your very own posts, ******. Oh the irony! Keep the laughs coming, PUNK!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Banned

How did I know that you would come back with more sewage out of your ***. Funny that you say how childish I am. Take a look at your very own posts, ******. Oh the irony! Keep the laughs coming, PUNK!
Tired H/C/I N2O camero is tired
Old 07-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by automach1
Tired H/C/I N2O camero is tired
Yet would put bus upon bus upon bus upon bus upon bus upon bus upon bus length on your fat pig of a car.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:07 PM
TECH Addict

You're the epitome of a punk. You're a youngster who thinks he knows things he doesn't and BELIEVES it's his spot to spout. You're not very intelligent from the looks. That's life, "kiddo" and it doesn't really suck. It's just something we all have to go through at some point, if we live to be a real adult. Don't be mad, you're just a child and you'll get over it one day.

That said, since I'm the "******" and you're the intelligent one in your mind, show me where I compared the 5L to any GM engine in this thread???? You can't damn do it! It didn't happen, period. You claim that I'm coming "back with sewage," but ONLY you(of the two of us) has ACTUALLY made something up here which is a flat out LIE. Move along, sports fan. REAL adults are conversing here...

At least take a moment from your pathetic existence to try and argue TRUTH rather than the ironic blandness that you're merely another GM nut-hugger who doesn't really know much about GM, let alone anything ELSE of importance in life!

Calling me a "dumbass" after you've TOTALLY MADE UP something I supposedly said... REAL INTELLIGENT of you! As others have clearly noted, you're out of your little league against me. Unlike you, my mind and body are all grown up and that's why I'm CLOWNING YOU at will. You're not intelligent enough to do a damned thing about it. What would that be, you're guessing.... QUIT TRYING, YA MO-RON!

BY THE WAY... Are you GAY? I'm just wondering because it seems some gay guys have a weird fantasy online, apparently causing them to call others "******" out of hand... Since you've called me "******" multiple times already, I was curious if you're opening that closet door or something. If so, I'm not interested. If not, I'm still not interested.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Banned

You're the epitome of a punk. You're a youngster who thinks he knows things he doesn't and BELIEVES it's his spot to spout. You're not very intelligent from the looks. That's life, "kiddo" and it doesn't really suck. It's just something we all have to go through at some point, if we live to be a real adult. Don't be mad, you're just a child and you'll get over it one day.

That said, since I'm the "******" and you're the intelligent one in your mind, show me where I compared the 5L to any GM engine in this thread???? You can't damn do it! It didn't happen, period. You claim that I'm coming "back with sewage," but ONLY you(of the two of us) has ACTUALLY made something up here which is a flat out LIE. Move along, sports fan. REAL adults are conversing here...

At least take a moment from your pathetic existence to try and argue TRUTH rather than the ironic blandness that you're merely another GM nut-hugger who doesn't really know much about GM, let alone anything ELSE of importance in life!

Calling me a "dumbass" after you've TOTALLY MADE UP something I supposedly said... REAL INTELLIGENT of you! As others have clearly noted, you're out of your little league against me. Unlike you, my mind and body are all grown up and that's why I'm CLOWNING YOU at will. You're not intelligent enough to do a damned thing about it. What would that be, you're guessing.... QUIT TRYING, YA MO-RON!

BY THE WAY... Are you GAY? I'm just wondering because it seems some gay guys have a weird fantasy online, apparently causing them to call others "******" out of hand... Since you've called me "******" multiple times already, I was curious if you're opening that closet door or something. If so, I'm not interested. If not, I'm still not interested.
Did not read.

I'm guessing it's filled with more retarded sewage though. You mad, bro?
Old 07-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Banned

I think this is what It'llrun was really trying to say here. I found his hidden message!

Last edited by Razor01Z28; 07-09-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:33 PM
9 Second Club

Why was I mentioned in post 78......lol.

A fifth gen can boogie in the right hands. I'm hunting some 9.90s on the new cam, spray and a lil suspension work!

Quick Reply: 02 ss vs 11 5.0