Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2007 GT500 640 hp vs 2013 ZL1 670hp

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 08:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 427 Likes on 337 Posts

Originally Posted by Camper
so.. you're saying its a hacked up racecar?
Well if mines a hacked up race car what's that pos your trying to sell?.......ooooohhh loook at me.....I drive my spooled up t400 car 40miles once a week......lmao
Old 12-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hilo, you are impossible. For someone of above average intelligence, you sure have a hard time looking at the **** you spout off objectively.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I could car less what 3rd party says what. I go by my own eyes. and the pic that was posted. But if your gonna base what sporty car you buy about how you see out the rear window.......then you should probably buy a minivan or a Kia.
Then WHY EVEN ARGUE that the visibility is better? Just say you don't give a **** about the rear visibility and move on...instead you had to try to find a way to defend it...realized you were wrong...then pulled the "IDC about that, anyway..." card.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:59 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Hilo, you are impossible. For someone of above average intelligence, you sure have a hard time looking at the **** you spout off objectively.
If you call that above average intelligence then I'm ******* Einstein.

95% of the time he has no clue what he's talking about. Snake95 seems to be doing a wonderful job exposing him tho.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by UBoysPlayBall?

95% of the time he has no clue what he's talking about. Snake95 seems to be doing a wonderful job exposing him tho.
It's just my opinion, but I don't think he's unintelligent. He's extremely biased, which clouds his judgement and causes him to argue stupid points, most of the time to a fault. Like I said, that's just my opinion though, I've been wrong before...
Old 12-19-2013, 09:08 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I thought everyone knew that Hiho was the only one on here that has a street car. The rest of us just have race cars.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Staging Lane

He just baffles me. He should be on the show "Modern Marvels".
Old 12-19-2013, 10:03 AM
10 Second Club

See how he did that again LOL

He will bend an arguement so he's always right

Can't admit he's wrong LoL
Old 12-19-2013, 11:57 AM
10 Second Club

Thanks I think.....but you see that's the wonderful thing about objective opinions. There are different points of view. Which is why if you have noticed I mostly post facts......that's what ***** these guys up the most.
Originally Posted by snake95
Then WHY EVEN ARGUE that the visibility is better? Just say you don't give a **** about the rear visibility and move on...instead you had to try to find a way to defend it...realized you were wrong...then pulled the "IDC about that, anyway..." card.
No if you would have said this before I said the kia minivan comment you may have had me.......but you didn't....so now you're chasing your ***.

Yep.....I gots no clues.
It's just my opinion, but I don't think he's unintelligent. He's extremely biased, which clouds his judgement and causes him to argue stupid points, most of the time to a fault. Like I said, that's just my opinion though, I've been wrong before...
I'm not that biased. You defend 3v's......now that's biased.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
I thought everyone knew that Hiho was the only one on here that has a street car. The rest of us just have race cars.
Some may be....some may not be. But I assure you when I start my car on a 20~ day to either go to work or home then it's not a race car. I mean **** there are are on here arguing no wipers are street cars.....are you one of those?

I should be on Modern Marvels. I do **** that gets called out on physics. The really funny part is you guy's don't understand the physics behind it. You just wanna make fun of my homemade parts.
Originally Posted by Lawhead
See how he did that again LOL

He will bend an arguement so he's always right

Can't admit he's wrong LoL
I actually have no problem admitting I'm wrong.......but you have to be wrong first.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Launching!

No my car doesn't have wiper blades, the PCM mounts where the wiper motor was. What does that matter though? I owned my Trans Am for two years and never used the wipers. I've owned my 67 for 4 years and never used the wipers. I forgot though, by your rules if you have a daily driver that makes your toy a race car.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Banned

please no i love that show don't want him to ruin it!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks I think.....but you see that's the wonderful thing about objective opinions. There are different points of view. Which is why if you have noticed I mostly post facts......that's what ***** these guys up the most. No if you would have said this before I said the kia minivan comment you may have had me.......but you didn't....so now you're chasing your ***. Yep.....I gots no clues. I'm not that biased. You defend 3v's......now that's biased. Some may be....some may not be. But I assure you when I start my car on a 20~ day to either go to work or home then it's not a race car. I mean **** there are are on here arguing no wipers are street cars.....are you one of those? I should be on Modern Marvels. I do **** that gets called out on physics. The really funny part is you guy's don't understand the physics behind it. You just wanna make fun of my homemade parts. I actually have no problem admitting I'm wrong.......but you have to be wrong first.
Does it suck being made to look like an ***?

You said visibility is better with the Camaro.

Objective third party, who owns both, comes in and says Camaro visibility blows and is worse.

You backpedal and suddenly we're discussing Kias because you are, AS PLAIN AS DAY, wrong...and you can't handle it.

I can make an illustration in comic-book squares if you need it explained further.

Let it sink in...
Old 12-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Thanks I think.....but you see that's the wonderful thing about objective opinions. There are different points of view. Which is why if you have noticed I mostly post facts......that's what ***** these guys up the most.

No if you would have said this before I said the kia minivan comment you may have had me.......but you didn't....so now you're chasing your ***.

Yep.....I gots no clues.

I'm not that biased. You defend 3v's......now that's biased.

Some may be....some may not be. But I assure you when I start my car on a 20~ day to either go to work or home then it's not a race car. I mean **** there are are on here arguing no wipers are street cars.....are you one of those?

I should be on Modern Marvels. I do **** that gets called out on physics. The really funny part is you guy's don't understand the physics behind it. You just wanna make fun of my homemade parts.

I actually have no problem admitting I'm wrong.......but you have to be wrong first.
Lol, I'm biased towards 3V's because I point out facts about them? Haha, awesome. I've never once posted something false due to bias, I just don't completely disregard and hate them like everyone else. It's not a bad design, simple as that. You are arguing straight facts...which is hopeless.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would actually hope the new Mustang could hang with the Z28. Now you're looking at a camaro chassis that has about 10yrs of age. I'm sure there has been advancements in that time.

I'll take irs anytime. Have you seen the way a vette leaves? Kinda hard to argue with this

https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-raci...1-22-60-a.html
Vette has the advantage of having the tranny right at the rear correct? I would think that extra rear weight would help out a little.... that and the huge tires they can throw under it.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Vette has the advantage of having the tranny right at the rear correct? I would think that extra rear weight would help out a little.... that and the huge tires they can throw under it.
Yeah that car has a rear mount 4L60E, I think.

Edit: Article says rear mount A4
Old 12-20-2013, 07:22 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
No my car doesn't have wiper blades, the PCM mounts where the wiper motor was. What does that matter though? I owned my Trans Am for two years and never used the wipers. I've owned my 67 for 4 years and never used the wipers. I forgot though, by your rules if you have a daily driver that makes your toy a race car.
LOL....some how I knew that.
Does it suck being made to look like an ***?

You said visibility is better with the Camaro.

Objective third party, who owns both, comes in and says Camaro visibility blows and is worse.

You backpedal and suddenly we're discussing Kias because you are, AS PLAIN AS DAY, wrong...and you can't handle it.

I can make an illustration in comic-book squares if you need it explained further.

Let it sink in...
You should know what it feels like looking like a ***. I can see out the 5th gens fine, that's all that matters to me. I really don't know what the big deal is. Maybe you guys that can't should try to look through the glass instead of at the glass. Performance of your cars seem to enforce that theory. I'm the said it was a stupid anyway......then you jump on that to try to make yourself look good. Nice try.
Lol, I'm biased towards 3V's because I point out facts about them? Haha, awesome. I've never once posted something false due to bias, I just don't completely disregard and hate them like everyone else. It's not a bad design, simple as that. You are arguing straight facts...which is hopeless.
AAHHH I see. So then you do the same thing I do. ....point out the facts.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Yes it does....just part of the advantage of that platform. Although it does make it a pita to work on from what I hear.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:43 AM
Launching!

The wiper blades really effect it's street manners too. It's crazy how it just became a wild untamed race car as soon as they came off.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:43 AM
Staging Lane

Well if mines a hacked up race car what's that pos your trying to sell?.......ooooohhh loook at me.....I drive my spooled up t400 car 40miles once a week......lmao
I consider that car pretty much a racecar but I dont try to hide it like some people..

dont be jealous that my wifes car and a car that sits in my driveway are faster than your POS..

and you must be delusional or plain stupid to call my fbody a POS... we both know that car isnt a POS
Old 12-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

You should know what it feels like looking like a ***. (1) I can see out the 5th gens fine, that's all that matters to me. I really don't know what the big deal is. (2) Maybe you guys that can't should try to look through the glass instead of at the glass. Performance of your cars seem to enforce that theory. (3) I'm the said it was a stupid anyway......then you jump on that to try to make yourself look good. Nice try.
Here, bud. I'll help clear it up, since I'm "a ***" I'll insert numbers in your post so you have a play-by-play of exactly what I'm pointing out.

1) How come you made a comment about visibility, looked at the pic I posted, STILL tried saying the visibility is better, then retreat back to your "I can see out of the 5th gen, that's all that matters" when someone else, completely uninvolved in our exchange, comes in and says the Camaro's visibility is worse? If "I see fine, that's all that matters to me" is all that mattered, why wouldn't you say that initially and drop it? Is your need to defend the bowtie against the Ford soooooo God'damn strong that you HAD to try to defend the indefensible? Are you really too proud to admit that it's worse in the ZL1? Why do you change the emphasis of the argument when you're proven dead-*** wrong?

2) lolwut?

3) I don't even know wtf you're trying to spit out here. Here's what you should have said. "Oh ****, you're right, the visibility is worse in the ZL1."

...everybody else is LYING about the visibility! It's all a conspiracy!

I'm done with this **** about visibility...so much effort just because you can't swallow your pride and admit you're wrong!

Last edited by snake95; 12-20-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Here, bud. I'll help clear it up, since I'm "a ***" I'll insert numbers in your post so you have a play-by-play of exactly what I'm pointing out.

1) How come you made a comment about visibility, looked at the pic I posted, STILL tried saying the visibility is better, then retreat back to your "I can see out of the 5th gen, that's all that matters" when someone else, completely uninvolved in our exchange, comes in and says the Camaro's visibility is worse? If "I see fine, that's all that matters to me" is all that mattered, why wouldn't you say that initially and drop it? Is your need to defend the bowtie against the Ford soooooo God'damn strong that you HAD to try to defend the indefensible? Are you really too proud to admit that it's worse in the ZL1? Why do you change the emphasis of the argument when you're proven dead-*** wrong?

2) lolwut?

3) I don't even know wtf you're trying to spit out here. Here's what you should have said. "Oh ****, you're right, the visibility is worse in the ZL1."

...everybody else is LYING about the visibility! It's all a conspiracy!

I'm done with this **** about visibility...so much effort just because you can't swallow your pride and admit you're wrong!

you need to just stop before you make yourself look like a total idiot.

Quick Reply: 2007 GT500 640 hp vs 2013 ZL1 670hp