Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 12:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
that argument was never accepted when a 5.0 ran 9's with "bolt ons only"
LOL....Glad you brought that up.
Originally Posted by Heater
Guess who the first one to cry that the car was hacked up...yep your hero Capt. Hypocrisy.
Actually I don't think I said that car was hacked. It looks like a nice car for a drag car. I said it was gutted. Do you think a 2600lb s197 chassis Mustang is gutted to get to that weight?
Old 04-20-2014, 12:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Sounds like you're captain hypocrisy now.....lol....as usual. But nice try on playing that off on me.

That vette weighs 29xx at raceweight. My car was near 3250 last time I ran it. That alone is 3mph~. That car also 60's in the 1.4 range..... .3 faster than me. Also runs on a slick.....must be something to do with a slick being faster. Believe or not the vette is still more aero than my camaro to.
So how am I being hypocritical?

Is 2900 pounds light for a Vette ? In that thread, the owner claims that he has never weighed the Vette , so he doesn't know it's weight.

Here is what is interesting, at 2900 pounds would low 400 rwhp be capable of running that fast? I say no, especially with only a 1.4 60 ft.

If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:47 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Pretty sure he has covered that topic himself several times (hopefully I won't be accused of swinging from his nuts now), the C5Z is stripped and likely much lighter than his fbody which still has interior and the c5z is launching from 5K on a well prepped track... Hio has a ******* 10 bolt and probably launches somewhere around idle (if he wants the POS to live).
He's also running at Cecil....which is likely about .2 faster than my track

Now get back on my sack......rub it.....I like it when it gets rubbed.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 04-20-2014 at 12:52 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:52 AM
10 Second Club

So then why is Hio almost a 1 second behind and 5 mph less?

I mean he looks down on cars that under perform and according to this Vette, and you saying that a F-Body should pull off a better E.T, his car is under performing.
Street car......you should know the difference. Didn't your fox slow down .6 or .7 just goin to a still bias et street?
So how am I being hypocritical?

Is 2900 pounds light for a Vette ? In that thread, the owner claims that he has never weighed the Vette , so he doesn't know it's weight.

Here is what is interesting, at 2900 pounds would low 400 rwhp be capable of running that fast? I say no, especially with only a 1.4 60 ft.

If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-raci...aps-130-a.html

Read up
Old 04-20-2014, 12:52 AM
On The Tree

LOL....Glad you brought that up.

Actually I don't think I said that car was hacked. It looks like a nice car for a drag car. I said it was gutted. Do you think a 2600lb s197 chassis Mustang is gutted to get to that weight?

I had to quote you, just so this statement didn't get edited or deleted.

Do you seriously have wires crossed in your head?
Old 04-20-2014, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

What is scary is Hio and Notch race at a slow crappy track...
Old 04-20-2014, 12:58 AM
10 Second Club

Why would I have wires crossed?? Because I don't go around saying a car is hacked like you. Seems like you have the wires crossed by accepting the 5.0 record and not wanting to accept the ls6 record......troof!
Old 04-20-2014, 01:05 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
What is scary is Hio and Notch race at a slow crappy track...
It's not that bad. The track is 550' above sea level, prep usually sucks but it is better than it used to be. It's not like he and I are goin to the track and leaving off a 2step with a slick like these furd guys.

What I found funny was Bitemark wanting to use corrected times with notch in their side bet. Bite's d/a last time out was lower than the elevation of our track....lol.....more furd guy mentality **** always needing a edge.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I usually run 2-3 tenths faster at other tracks. Plus you can't avoid the water box with your front tires which is stupid!!
Old 04-20-2014, 01:10 AM
On The Tree

LoL, if I touted the bolt on 5.0 record, it was out of pure spite towards you, but I can't say that I have touted it because I think it's nothing more than smoke and mirror's.

So "hacked" and "gutted" don't mean the same thing when it comes to cars?

BTW, still waiting on you to show where I've been hypocritical.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:20 AM
10 Second Club

Why would I have wires crossed?? Because I don't go around saying a car is hacked like you. Seems like you have the wires crossed by accepting the 5.0 record and not wanting to accept the ls6 record......troof!
Pointed your hypocrisy out right here....are you dense?
LoL, if I touted the bolt on 5.0 record, it was out of pure spite towards you, but I can't say that I have touted it because I think it's nothing more than smoke and mirror's.

So "hacked" and "gutted" don't mean the same thing when it comes to cars?

BTW, still waiting on you to show where I've been hypocritical.
You admitted it here.

Yes hacked and gutted are different things. Hacked denotes bad work....gutted denotes a car with missing components/accessories. This is why you use hacked towards me.....and why I used gutted towards that car. The work looks great on it s=from what I have seen. But to say the car is complete would be a lie.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:27 AM
On The Tree

I don't accept that car as a bolt on car as I don't accept your car as a bolt on car. I just said that the only reason that I would have touted it was to spite you and that I don't think that I have touted it as the record bolt on 5.0 car.

It's OK, I'm used to you making false accusations about what I've said, you've done it before and I'm sure that you will do it again.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:32 AM
10 Second Club

Yea I'm all about making false accusations ......it's why I know the difference between hacked and gutted but you apparently didn't.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:33 AM
On The Tree

I just took the time to read the high lights of the "bolt on" LS6 Vette .

The owner never says what the car weighs, even after he was point blank asked, but he does say that it has "Significant weight reduction and that the car pretty much has a race car chassis underneath it.

Hell, after reading that thread, I want to put my Weesor in it just so I can go faster.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:35 AM
On The Tree

LMAO, so your car isn't hacked, but it's gutted?
Old 04-20-2014, 05:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 205 Likes on 124 Posts

[QUOTE=Heater;18160268]Yeah I know Jeremiah At one point his Cobra was one of the fastest IRS Cobra's in the country and now his 5.0 is really getting fast.

Yea that's him. If your cobra is anything like his was that bitch aint no Joke.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've never once in my life heard someone cry so much for leaving harder than the other guy...... If that's not grasping for straws idk what is

And Doug said "9s maybe" if he put his LS6 in that roller as you tell everyone else how about you put your money where your mouth is ?
Old 04-20-2014, 06:50 AM
10 Second Club

I just took the time to read the high lights of the "bolt on" LS6 Vette .

The owner never says what the car weighs, even after he was point blank asked, but he does say that it has "Significant weight reduction and that the car pretty much has a race car chassis underneath it.

Hell, after reading that thread, I want to put my Weesor in it just so I can go faster.
Did you even look at the very 1st post in the link I posted? He said around 3000lb. They also recently put the stock suspension back on the car.

lol at your race car engine
LMAO, so your car isn't hacked, but it's gutted?
My car is neither. I have worked on reducing weight while maintaining nearly everything. I know that may be hard for your little pea brain to comprehend.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:00 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
I've never once in my life heard someone cry so much for leaving harder than the other guy...... If that's not grasping for straws idk what is

And Doug said "9s maybe" if he put his LS6 in that roller as you tell everyone else how about you put your money where your mouth is ?
Who's crying about leaving harder? Is leaving hard not important for a drag car? Can you not make a significant et difference by leaving hard? These are facts......no crying involved.

if/when I would the ls6 in that car it would have a 2600~ race weight. That alone would be enough to get it there according to the record car times.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:09 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's not that bad. The track is 550' above sea level, prep usually sucks but it is better than it used to be. It's not like he and I are goin to the track and leaving off a 2step with a slick like these furd guys.

What I found funny was Bitemark wanting to use corrected times with notch in their side bet. Bite's d/a last time out was lower than the elevation of our track....lol.....more furd guy mentality **** always needing a edge.
Here you are crying about a 2 step and slicks....

You have a big and little set up and cry about people running bias ply tires that are DOT approved up like your DRAG set up.... you know the ones you call "street trim"

Quick Reply: ls1 Trans Am vs 2014 5.0 Coyote