Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2v mustang gt vs ls1

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Have to use crank hp.

Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight of 3820 pounds and HP of 462 is 11.78 seconds and MPH of 114.74 MPH. 402rwhp sae.
So your car is way off. What are you hiding?
Old 05-30-2016, 12:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
No it's just fun to watch you pound your fist to what you know nothing about.
Please educate me, oh king of the bolt on's. In fact, this is an open challenge to anyone on here. Find me an LS1 Fbod that's as lightly modded as Hio claims that gets anywhere near 11's@116.

I've seen plenty of cam only cars do it, couple of highly modified and weight reduction bolt on cars get close, but nothing that close to stock.

I look at this forum and I realized something. Hio is a joke to his own people. You're right behind him, but at least you contribute a little bit.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

dude with a cam making 530/530 lift aprox out in fayetville NC ran 119 MPH. Car shifts at basically stock rev limiter
Old 05-30-2016, 12:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JC316
Please educate me, oh king of the bolt on's. In fact, this is an open challenge to anyone on here. Find me an LS1 Fbod that's as lightly modded as Hio claims that gets anywhere near 11's@116.

I've seen plenty of cam only cars do it, couple of highly modified and weight reduction bolt on cars get close, but nothing that close to stock.

I look at this forum and I realized something. Hio is a joke to his own people. You're right behind him, but at least you contribute a little bit.
Well dug did it.

There's also another guy on here somewhere running like 11.6 with minimal mods through an auto. Just because you don't know how to do it doesn't mean it can't be done
Old 05-30-2016, 12:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well dug did it.

There's also another guy on here somewhere running like 11.6 with minimal mods through an auto. Just because you don't know how to do it doesn't mean it can't be done
He claims to have done it, there is a difference. Find me this guy that's running 11.6. I sure haven't seen him.

It's not a question of knowledge. Doug makes it so simple that is should be easy to duplicate, or at least get close. Ported LS6 intake + Grantelli MAF + UDP's + catback + 3.73's + 200lbs of "incidental weight reduction" = 11.96@116.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 242 Posts

1998 z28: converter and 1 7/8 Lt's w/Mt et street ss
11.99@111 mph..... Get some
Old 05-30-2016, 12:41 PM
10 Second Club

He claims to have done it, there is a difference. Find me this guy that's running 11.6. I sure haven't seen him.

It's not a question of knowledge. Doug makes it so simple that is should be easy to duplicate, or at least get close. Ported LS6 intake + Grantelli MAF + UDP's + catback + 3.73's + 200lbs of "incidental weight reduction" = 11.96@116.
Not impossible at in good air. You get the right ls1 camaro and they were pretty light
Old 05-30-2016, 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A
1998 z28: converter and 1 7/8 Lt's w/Mt et street ss
11.99@111 mph..... Get some
That I can buy. Nice LT header, a converter and a tire. Trap speeds are on par with what they're capable. With the converter and tire it could leave like a mother ****** and run those times.

Not impossible at in good air. You get the right ls1 camaro and they were pretty light
If it's not impossible, show me.
Old 05-30-2016, 01:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 242 Posts

That I can buy. Nice LT header, a converter and a tire. Trap speeds are on par with what they're capable. With the converter and tire it could leave like a mother ****** and run those times.

I concur, just trying to stir the pot. It's actually my buddy's car and he was stuck at 12.02 for about 5 straight passes and he weighs about 60 lbs. more than me so we switched drivers and got his 11 second slip. Nice loose converter and pulled a 1.63 60'
Old 05-30-2016, 01:18 PM
10 Second Club

Hio did already bud
Old 05-30-2016, 01:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
The **** are you talking about? It was a stock car. No mods.. The hustle was my age and the little v6. Now you just look like a moron. I've never lied about my mods. Ever.
Lol @ stock gns out running ls stuff. You out ran the drivers maybe.
Have to use crank hp.

Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight of 3820 pounds and HP of 462 is 11.78 seconds and MPH of 114.74 MPH. 402rwhp sae.
So still not right.
The simple fact that you mention screenshotting stuff, when I have already said what my mods are on ls1tech shows you seriously need a life and are TRULY worried about the 5.0s. Because why else would you pay so much attention to the little details? I already told you... these springs have helped zilch. performance version of these springs would net the same. I have hidden nothing, and frankly don't give a **** that you think otherwise. Your jealously is showing. Worry about making your car faster instead of everyone elses.

You are just worried that full weight simple bolt on 5.0s can run what your gutted out tin can has run with a motor swap, and who knows what else "HIDDEN" mods. Man you are a hypocrite to try to call someone out for hidden mods. "Wahhh..... you have drag springs instead of normal lowering springs!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!!"

We can always jump back on your fake assed scale numbers... but you know what? I don't care man! That's why I don't hound you about your mods and screenshot(I LOLd sooo damn hard at this!!! Pitiful! ) Trust me Duggy... I have no secrets on my car...
No.....you only downplay and discredit the mods you do have shady shaderson.

My scale #s are 100% accurate. You mad ain't no pump 5br0 running near my trap?

How do i look like a joke? Some like you just don't ****** listen. You think you know more than you.
Well dug did it.

How the **** does it it proved more than a mod list and vid of the run? He's one of those idiots that think a fbo ls1 should run low 13s -high 12s.

You forgot the spec clutch.

It's easy....you have the list there. Go do it. We both know you suck to much to have a clue how to.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol @ stock gns out running ls stuff. You out ran the drivers maybe.

You stock for stock only beat me by 2 tenths.. In your M6 car . You probably would have been one of those guys. That car straight boogied out of the hole. 4-5lb boost launch on a 255 Radial TA.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:52 PM
10 Second Club

Likely not. Like i said been there done that to one faster thsn you.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hio did already bud
No he didn't.

How do i look like a joke? Some like you just don't ****** listen. You think you know more than you.

How the **** does it it proved more than a mod list and vid of the run? He's one of those idiots that think a fbo ls1 should run low 13s -high 12s.

You forgot the spec clutch.

It's easy....you have the list there. Go do it. We both know you suck to much to have a clue how to.
Again with the deflections, are you admitting that you can't find another example?
Old 05-30-2016, 09:37 PM
10 Second Club

No he didn't.

Again with the deflections, are you admitting that you can't find another example?
Proof that he didn't?
Old 05-30-2016, 09:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Likely not. Like i said been there done that to one faster thsn you.
Sure you did
Improper setup, needs maintenance, driver mod, not geared as aggressively as you... PROOF? etc, etc more of your usual excuses..
Old 05-30-2016, 09:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

They're built in excuses so he can claim there's always more in it.
Old 05-30-2016, 10:21 PM
10 Second Club

No he didn't.

Oh i did

And the proof is in hammer taking it even further since they were beung modded similar. His car would easily out et and out trap that nathans. The evolution of nathans car ended because he parted it. After he installed the headers and tube k the car woulda likely ran around a 11.6 at 118+

Eat that **** muh bitch
Proof that he didn't?
Next he'll be telling you that your car didn't run what you said soule because he can't figure out how it's done.
Originally Posted by ZNix
Sure you did
Improper setup, needs maintenance, driver mod, not geared as aggressively as you... PROOF? etc, etc more of your usual excuses..
Don't be mad brah. Your built one will be lucky to keep up with my bolt on ls6
Originally Posted by Nick.H
They're built in excuses so he can claim there's always more in it.
Seems like all you **** are ones throwing around excuses
Old 05-30-2016, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

When did I even pick a side in the argument? lol. Those are built in excuses no matter who says them.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Proof that he didn't?
Get me access to the car and I will prove it.

Oh i did

And the proof is in hammer taking it even further since they were beung modded similar. His car would easily out et and out trap that nathans. The evolution of nathans car ended because he parted it. After he installed the headers and tube k the car woulda likely ran around a 11.6 at 118+

Eat that **** muh bitch

Next he'll be telling you that your car didn't run what you said soule because he can't figure out how it's done.

Don't be mad brah. Your built one will be lucky to keep up with my bolt on ls6

Seems like all you **** are ones throwing around excuses
Hammer's car is irrelevant in this argument until he releases a mod list. Can't compare to a modded car if we don't know his mods.

I am asking a direct question, and if you don't give me a direct answer, then you're completely full of ****.

Can you find a video of a similarly modded car running near 11.96@116?

No more deflections, no more lame *** character attacks. If you can, post the video

Since I know you can't, I am expecting the same old song and dance that you always do when you have been thoroughly decimated in an argument.

Quick Reply: 2v mustang gt vs ls1