Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

6gen > 5.0

Deal with it or seek therapy.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Oh. Lol. Well just from the nine runs posted. Just my opinion man. Your **** runs hard! Have you ever ran at the track?
No I really wanted too but like I said earlier almost Noone wants digs over here so I had to learn to like roll racing lol
Old 09-15-2018, 03:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Andes101
No I really wanted too but like I said earlier almost Noone wants digs over here so I had to learn to like roll racing lol
That's because they're little bitches...
Old 09-15-2018, 06:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Pretty much, tbh besides the guy I raced in the videos I was extremely surprised he agreed to digs next time we rerun, some other 5.0s/camaros give excuses and say they can't do digs or 20 😒
Old 09-15-2018, 07:07 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Wtf is it with auto guys and wanting 50 rolls?

hes referring to a local 6gen Camaro that’s filled up to his hair in excuses.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Not according to what he posted.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:44 AM
Teching In

The guy tells him I’m ready to race. And drew says yes let’s do it 20/30/40 roll. Guy says on no I can’t do that. My converter is broken, I can do a 60. Lmao! This is an A8 drag pack 6gen.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
The guy tells him I’m ready to race. And drew says yes let’s do it 20/30/40 roll. Guy says on no I can’t do that. My converter is broken, I can do a 60. Lmao! This is an A8 drag pack 6gen.
​​​​​​
Ahhh ur talking about the white ss lmaoo yes that is true, he actually messaged me today saying he "fixed" his tune so I replied sweet! So u can do 20/30 rolls now!? And he replied u pick a roll, I pick a roll lol, I'm certain he's going to want a 60 roll and is going to hope the ported msd he runs gets me top end and then il gap the **** outta him from a 20 and he will probably post videos and be like "top end I'm Faster, low end he faster" I can already see the post 😂 he's been trying for the past month to beat me he's got the msd, re tuned, retuned again, and even me giving him his rolls I pull away clean every time, he has never got in front of me on a race even me not hitting the paddle fast enough or put it into drive I still always pull away 😎
Old 09-15-2018, 08:30 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

seems all them was full of excuses on not wanting dig runs. These are bolt on auto cars......dig is the race. Anything less is just trying to negotiate a win.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:24 AM
Teching In

seems all them was full of excuses on not wanting dig runs. These are bolt on auto cars......dig is the race. Anything less is just trying to negotiate a win.
Bro I tried endlessly having people try to dig me and I have heard everything under the sun as excuses

It's my daily
I don't want to break anything
Ur auto it's easy to dig takes no skill
Can't grip
You probably have torque converter
Your on bottle, I know a few people who have seen it in ur sidewall
Roll races shows who is really faster
My car isn't setup for that

I just quoted half of miami lol 😂

​​​​​
Old 09-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Teching In

then why you bitch when I say dB and I should run at the track? Dig is the race.

...waiting for you to blow up with excuses like a 4th of July firework.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I will give you a dig. I should be down late next week. I heard those excuses down in south Florida too. For years especially from the bros. Some people like Rick will race any speed and don't care. Maybe I can get a hold of DB and get him out.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:12 PM
Teching In

End of the day guys, this is all for fun and to compete with one another, there will always be someone with more money who's faster lol, I just try being the fastest I can on my budget I've beaten supercharged camaros as well but I did lose to my buddies huracan from a 50 roll by like 1-2 cars by 140 lol still was fun 😁
Old 09-15-2018, 12:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Andes101
Yea. The track is the place for digs. IMHO. On the street it's hard down here as there will not be good traction. Also stopping on the HW isn't a good idea. There are places around SF that have grudge dig runs going on all the time. Usually a set location with nice amounts of rubber & juice.

Says the ****** that don't even race his 9 sec beast.

then why you bitch when I say dB and I should run at the track? Dig is the race.

...waiting for you to blow up with excuses like a 4th of July firework.
This is a great post! I too am going to wait for reply. Lol.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I will give you a dig. I should be down late next week. I heard those excuses down in south Florida too. For years especially from the bros. Some people like Rick will race any speed and don't care. Maybe I can get a hold of DB and get him out.
Should be a good run. Two strong running meros.

Look guys. Down here if you want a dig run you can get it. Go find the grudge guys that do it non stop. Or go to the track. Where you will actually get some traction & you can actually see what times you turn. It's a lot easier to do some rolls. **** I got a vid of me dig racing down here & winning vs a nos 2v. Cause! He was just burning the tires up on launch. My long gears actually helped a little. Lol.

Also. I think it's the best idea if two cars meet up that they each get to pick a start speed. Unlike one person I met with would only go from his strong points. Putting me at not good starting points. He won. So what. If we went from my speeds, prolly putting him at poopy points, what would have happened? Guess he was too scared to find out. Every car is different. It is only fair to at least let each car go from the speed they want. Instead of "I only go from this". Oh well. I really don't care. Just makes me think a little less of that person. I'm really not into dig runs or track times. I didn't build my car for that. If that's what was wanted I'd have a different combo. We all have our likes & strong points of car. Street racing & track racing are two different things. As when Leo & I met up my car had a good run with his from a 40. From a 20 he drug my **** down the street. All in fun. Make friends. Be safe.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:57 PM
Banned

I race way more than you do, you blue balled butt ******.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I race way more than you do, you blue balled butt ******.
Awesome!! Post dem slips.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:46 PM
Teching In

So the white ss we were talking about earlier messaged me again I normally don't comment or post what people send me in dms but man did this really got me fuming , he messages me saying he fixed his tune AGAIN and wants to rerun me again for the 3rd time now so I reply and said great we can do 20/30 rolls now in addition to ur 50 rolls! (He won't do digs despite him being a 2ss just like MINE, auto and full dragpack skinnies up front, radials in the rear) he's respond is 20/50 roll and then the tie breaker can be a 60 roll in which I respond how about we do a dig/20/30/40/50 best of 5 races is fastest bolt on 6th Gen auto he messages me back and says he wants a 20/40/45/50/55/60 roll mind u he has never beat me on video or off but the last time I ran him from a 50 roll he jumped and by 130ish when he let off his front bumper was in the area of my rear bumper, so my guess is he thinks I'm dumb and wants a 55/60 roll to attempt to jump and then let off by 130 with us dead even and say he's faster, ok rant over, I gotta get back to studying, goddammit miami 😒
Old 09-15-2018, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

that's why I like the track more. less excuses. usually better traction. safer

why don't you try inviting him to a track day? best time of the day between you gets 100 bucks or something. or just race heads up etc. Lot less variables and excuses.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
that's why I like the track more. less excuses. usually better traction. safer

why don't you try inviting him to a track day? best time of the day between you gets 100 bucks or something. or just race heads up etc. Lot less variables and excuses.
im with you, track is nice, especially in late fall and winter. White SS was at the track a few weeks ago, ran 11.7 at 117