Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 06:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I guess you don't remember yo own ****.Both faster than you to......wif stock heads/cams. One by over 1second.#inforjayrunning8s10s....and muh mustang is 11s. Not like snail0.5 11s. But actu811s. And my ls6 was faster than all yall wif bolt ons.Has any mods/cryotes ran 7s sbe.......i mean i thought they were so strong and great. No reason to do a full build.NopeBy reaching you mean the thrashing the furds take in these power comparisons? None have made more power.......noneNa makes furd guys cringe wif pain#in4jaygoin8sLolz.....ultra for da More lies by a bitch.

A unforeseen issue would be a brand new engine having a issue. As in a issue not created by pushing the envelope. They must pass out college diplomas like candy at the college you went to.....cause you're dumb af.

Ima a target because i speak troofs you bitches can't handle. You are antifa.It's not mineTroofIt kinda sounds gay.
Your vocabulary is so ridiculously limited that you use the term "unforeseen" when you don't know wtf it means

Why are you so bothered by the fact I went to college? Is it because your last year of formal schooling was 6th grade?

Your LS7 was junked and it was discovered to be junk when you owned it. Those are the facts. Facts don't care about your feelz
Old 07-15-2019, 07:28 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

What....you no like troofs now either. I guess you think some magical **** happens with a coyotah and boost to. Your fbo on 5br0 runs what?? 11.5. Not that you actually splained what it has done or any specific number on what it ran.

I only call people on their bs jay. No reason to be mad.

#infor8s
Mad? What troofs are you referring to? The Coyote did run an 8 stock (magical) and it was at 164. Is this not a fact Hio? Keep in mind stock sealed engine, stock transmission and stock converter.

All over the internet - you're well aware and lost this debate 19 pages back.

The 7 sbe have stock engine with stock heads and cam? Just curious, I love details.

That's all I've stated and proven (not my car) - all truths, no need to get your panties all wadded up.

My car? I haven't even started modding my car seriously. My car is not even a topic I bring up, only you.

Nothing to be mad about. You're on Tech spouting off all day running times a 19 year old kid could run in a stock 06-07 C6Z - who's mad dude?

Last edited by JayplaySS; 07-15-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Can someone help me find where it has been said that 8s are "easy" in a coyote?
Old 07-15-2019, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Turdinator
Hio sarcasm only

I was one to mention 8's with 2018 stock engine / trans / converter (Midnight Performance)

https://www.fordnxt.com/news/turboch...-quarter-mile/
Old 07-15-2019, 08:46 PM

I'm looking for the details on the 7 sec sbe as well. I'm guessing stock heads, cam and shortblock (comperable to what I posted) but can't find it

Next he'll mention 6 sec SOP.

(stock oil pan) in a smart car 5.3 40 lbs of boost -
Old 07-15-2019, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Your vocabulary is so ridiculously limited that you use the term "unforeseen" when you don't know wtf it means

Why are you so bothered by the fact I went to college? Is it because your last year of formal schooling was 6th grade?

Your LS7 was junked and it was discovered to be junk when you owned it. Those are the facts. Facts don't care about your feelz
You're a dumbass. You going to college was a joke. You don't have the common sense of a cow......and that's a fact.

No one new about the ls7. We used it as a mock up motor in the race car. Atleast the block. The heads were brand new......so more of you not knowing wtf you're talking about.

I know exactly what unforeseen means dumbass. But you sure af don't. Or you wouldn't be questioning it.

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Mad? What troofs are you referring to? The Coyote did run an 8 stock (magical) and it was at 164. Is this not a fact Hio? Keep in mind stock sealed engine and stock trans.

The 7 sbe have stock engine with stock heads and cam? Just curious, I love details.

That's all I've stated and proven (not my car) - all truths, no need to get your panties all wadded up.

My car? I haven't even started modding my car seriously. My car is not even a topic I bring up, only you.

Nothing to be mad about. You're on Tech spouting off all day running times a 19 year old kid could run in a stock 06-07 C6Z - who's mad dude?
Stock sealed coyotahs ran 8s na at some point jay......then they ran the same time built wif h/c. And now wif dat boost stuff to.

I guess you weren't paying attention when we went to us41 last year and ran pretty much identical times with a bolt on ls3 as a h/c coyotah......with a worse 60 to boot. And not in a race car.

Well hell....post up the times you ran with your h/c c6z. You've ignored that once already. I think some proof would be nice.

So your 5br0 is stock.....but yet runs mid 11s. BUSTED
You're talking in circles man. Erryones car is the topic i suppose. I mean you just brought mine up. Btw.....not a coyotah yet has ran what that car ran on pump gas.

Btw....taking a old 5.7 and running with a 7.0 seems like a perty good feat so thanks.

Your the one that mad. I'm good

Originally Posted by Turdinator
These guys. 8s gravy......except they can't do it. Stock engine stock trans. Well except for chihuahua that apparently busted his trans in the 10s.

Hio sarcasm only

I was one to mention 8's with 2018 stock engine / trans / converter (Midnight Performance)

https://www.fordnxt.com/news/turboch...-quarter-mile/
#In4jaytorun8s

I'm looking for the details on the 7 sec sbe as well. I'm guessing stock heads, cam and shortblock (comperable to what I posted) but can't find it

Next he'll mention 6 sec SOP.

(stock oil pan) in a smart car 5.3 40 lbs of boost -
Last i checked sbe didn't mean stock heads or cam.

Although if you think about it if you start with a faster car than a 5br0 it's gonna be easier to get there. It's not hard to find a gm product faster than a 5br0.
Old 07-15-2019, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Mad? What troofs are you referring to? The Coyote did run an 8 stock (magical) and it was at 164. Is this not a fact Hio? Keep in mind stock sealed engine, stock transmission and stock converter.

No oil pump gears in the Coyotes you quoted?
Old 07-15-2019, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
No oil pump gears in the Coyotes you quoted?

No sir
Old 07-15-2019, 09:27 PM

These guys. 8s gravy......except they can't do it. Stock engine stock trans. Well except for chihuahua that apparently busted his trans in the 10s.

#In4jaytorun8s

Last i checked sbe didn't mean stock heads or cam.
Gotcha, that’s what I figured
Old 07-15-2019, 09:32 PM
10 Second Club

You can figure it all you want....but it went like 7.1

How come no answers on your c6z or 5br0 Jay? Snail0.5 won't stand fo dat ****. He likes errythang answered: jest:

On a serious note. Does any of the furd guys know anything about the ice tanks on for the termi's or gt100s? Thinking about putting one on mine but I'm not sure how they're constructed. I may build my own.
Old 07-15-2019, 09:42 PM

You can figure it all you want....but it went like 7.1

How come no answers on your c6z or 5br0 Jay? Snail0.5 won't stand fo dat ****. He likes errythang answered: jest:

On a serious note. Does any of the furd guys know anything about the ice tanks on for the termi's or gt100s? Thinking about putting one on mine but I'm not sure how they're constructed. I may build my own.
Post up the 7.1 I’ve got a hunch
Old 07-15-2019, 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

Stock ls been 7.1 in a truck. No you’re coyotard can’t do that.!
Old 07-15-2019, 10:24 PM
10 Second Club

Post up the 7.1 I’ve got a hunch
Sxc knows.

Post up what you've ran and with what mods and I'll dig up that vid. Deal?

Some proof with it would be appropriate .

Either way there is no stock block...slb...sbe coyotah there . If the coyotah was so good there k's available to put them in camaros by now......but it seems there are only k's ti put ls stuff in furds. Weird eeehhh
Old 07-15-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by sxc Z28
Stock ls been 7.1 in a truck. No you’re coyotard can’t do that.!
We’ve all disqualified that one already, few pages back.

It has regapped rings and ARP rodbolts
Old 07-15-2019, 10:34 PM

So I bring up a stock 18 GT with a stock engine and stock transmission and stock converter that turns 8s at 164

Then Hio reaches out to this truck with not factory rotating assembly to compare

I stand correct (again) there is no GM car that has a stock motor / stock trans / stock converter running faster than MP’s 18 GT

End of story
Old 07-15-2019, 10:38 PM

*** Keep in mind, my posts are not opinion but data.

Hio this is what YOU are comparing (on an Internet forum with competent guys building opinions of you) just so you don’t have to say MP’s Stock motor / stock trans / stock converter was impressive at 8.6 @ 164

Ill stop worrying about when guys pick on you, it’s well earned

Last edited by JayplaySS; 07-15-2019 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

You thought Hio played fair? Lmao no not at all. She’s all about chevy power as long as it’s got bigger motor, bigger power adder and more HP
Old 07-15-2019, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
You thought Hio played fair? Lmao no not at all. She’s all about chevy power as long as it’s got bigger motor, bigger power adder and more HP
I really thought everyone could be rational and humble enough to find common ground. He blatantly ignores data and argues with opinion.

Carry on, I tried
Old 07-15-2019, 11:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Damn Hio got wrecked so bad he started stuttering some **** about me and questions?
Old 07-16-2019, 06:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Damn Hio got wrecked so bad he started stuttering some **** about me and questions?
Don't you have an alien or some **** to go rescue from area51 or something sheesh guy you keep coming in here leaking all over the place I'm sure Jay is getting tired of asking Mac to mop your mess up.....#brolivesmatter

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019