Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 02:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Snail0.5 queer bait is on here bashin people's **** and his queer car can't make a small road trip.......true starry of a ***.

Qtr mile is less costly for the day mostly easier on parts. Again you have no ******* clue.
Old 07-22-2019, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Track days are big money. If you push the car hard, a set of brakes and tires may be consumed in just a couple events. Spend 400-500 for an entrance fee, then drop another 500 in brakes and 1500 in tires. Definitely not something I could do more than once a year.
Old 07-22-2019, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I'm not bashing ****, I'm giving you a little dose of your own closed minded bullshit and your head is about to implode because of it.

Why build your car for road racing when all the racing you do, when you do, is 1/4 mile?

13 hrs one way isn't a little road trip especially in the southeast where it's a billion degrees right now. Why put 800+ miles on the car when it can be trailered? That's common sense.

You're a hypocrite and as usual you've been schooled. You don't road race your race car, you use that as a built in excuse for the results. You always have 6 built in excuses for every car you touch
Old 07-22-2019, 02:37 PM
10 Second Club

No you're not.....you're simply looking like a idiot as usual.

My excuses for my cars are they are both bolt on and both would drag you hard enough you would have to check if your key is still on. Think 12.2@114 but putting 2-3x that distance on you.
Old 07-22-2019, 02:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZNix
Track days are big money. If you push the car hard, a set of brakes and tires may be consumed in just a couple events. Spend 400-500 for an entrance fee, then drop another 500 in brakes and 1500 in tires. Definitely not something I could do more than once a year.
Yes...very expensive and very hard on parts. Autox would be fun and alot less $$. But no one does that around here anymore. And when they did you had to be part if there club.

Cars need to be set up with oil coolers on everything to for road racing. I don't want that much complexity or weight in my 4gen.

I woulda also had 5th/6th faceplated then. That is typical of a road race t56.
Old 07-22-2019, 04:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
No you're not.....you're simply looking like a idiot as usual.

My excuses for my cars are they are both bolt on and both would drag you hard enough you would have to check if your key is still on. Think 12.2@114 but putting 2-3x that distance on you.
Yep keep repeating yourself, aka "snake I don't have a legit answer for the road race nonsense I spit because I never road race. It's a built in excuse"

Both your cars are engine swapped built bottom end projects. If you're gonna go through that much effort they should both be mid 10s cars easy for how light they are. You'd absolutely rag on a mustang for decades if they were engine swapped, running a CF driveshaft, FP Trans, Ford 9" rear, race seats and no airbags at between 2900-3100lbs and still never hitting a 10.5. That's a FACT.

Inb4 deflection #9001 because you don't have any relevant **** to say
Old 07-22-2019, 05:28 PM
10 Second Club

You still cryin after getting i see.

I told you a legit answer. I can't help you're to ******* stupid to understand it. So like a dem you keep dancing as i you into the next century. Just like a dem you keep lying......like a trump i body slam you like your cnn.

Neither of my cars has a 2900-3100 rw. Both are much faster than you with oe heads/cam-s. You suck so ******* bad not even the aftermarket can keep you from getting mopped.

Fact is i went 10.7 in the camaro with a bolt on ls6. No built bottom like you claim........and never got to run the old 90k mile ls6 in it's finest form. You think you shed alot of tears now. My god the tears you bitches woulda shed if it woulda make it to the rental.

You shoulda went to the rental. Sxc woulda had a great time gapping you with a old mbo ls1.

I don't have to road race to enjoy a good handling car. Maybe that thought process is beyond what your pea brain can handle......seems perfectly logical to me. But a dumbass bitch like you will still cry like you did when Hillary lost.

So what we end up with here is both my cars are way way faster than yours. It's sad that you get walked like a dog with a max effort h/c fox by a 12.2 car. I can see why the salt stays in your vag.
Old 07-22-2019, 05:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
That'll be awesome

I was only asking since VR said the safe spot was 650whp

H/C like LT1 mods with the tall intake may be easiest / safest -

That intake will be a possible swap for LT Camaros too -
Safe spot on 93 maybe..I would say 750 with meth or E. The highest I have seen was a F1a car at 850whp. It made it like 24k miles at that power with frequent trips to the track.
Old 07-22-2019, 05:43 PM
10 Second Club

Did it have the aux port injection?
Old 07-22-2019, 06:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You still cryin after getting i see.

I told you a legit answer. I can't help you're to ******* stupid to understand it. So like a dem you keep dancing as i you into the next century. Just like a dem you keep lying......like a trump i body slam you like your cnn.

Neither of my cars has a 2900-3100 rw. Both are much faster than you with oe heads/cam-s. You suck so ******* bad not even the aftermarket can keep you from getting mopped.

Fact is i went 10.7 in the camaro with a bolt on ls6. No built bottom like you claim........and never got to run the old 90k mile ls6 in it's finest form. You think you shed alot of tears now. My god the tears you bitches woulda shed if it woulda make it to the rental.

You shoulda went to the rental. Sxc woulda had a great time gapping you with a old mbo ls1.

I don't have to road race to enjoy a good handling car. Maybe that thought process is beyond what your pea brain can handle......seems perfectly logical to me. But a dumbass bitch like you will still cry like you did when Hillary lost.

So what we end up with here is both my cars are way way faster than yours. It's sad that you get walked like a dog with a max effort h/c fox by a 12.2 car. I can see why the salt stays in your vag.
Damn you sure are Triggered like a transgender that can't use both bathrooms

Point is you're the kind of clown who does aftermarket suspension mods but has to give it a gay label in order to make yourself feel better. Everyone else in the car world would just say their suspension parts, but since you're apparently insecure about your car's performance you need to try to call it something to sound less effective. All drag race times, no road race times. Sad face.

In closing, you tried to change the subject 9 times, changed the focus to politics, brought up irrelevant events and even other members to try to get the focus away from your cars performing like **** then you resorted to lying as the cherry on top. Too bad I don't get distracted easily

For the member who criticizes every other car, you've invested more time on your engine swap cars than basically any other member in this section has on their car, and the best we've seen is a 10.97 and an 11.2 from your boosted lightweight coupe. Depression.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
DOHC twin turbo v8 coming rumor has it
The rumor is the Cadillac engine the blackwing.......... That's going to be pretty stout be in the 750ish range.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:19 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95

Point is you're the kind of clown who does aftermarket suspension mods but has to give it a gay label in order to make yourself feel better. Everyone else in the car world would just say their suspension parts, but since you're apparently insecure about your car's performance you need to try to call it something to sound less effective. All drag race times, no road race times. Sad face.

In closing, you tried to change the subject 9 times, changed the focus to politics, brought up irrelevant events and even other members to try to get the focus away from your cars performing like **** then you resorted to lying as the cherry on top. Too bad I don't get distracted easily

For the member who criticizes every other car, you've invested more time on your engine swap cars than basically any other member in this section has on their car, and the best we've seen is a 10.97 and an 11.2 from your boosted lightweight coupe. Depression.
Could you imagine being on your 4th motor just to run consistent low 11's?
Old 07-22-2019, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hio: “You fk’n dumbass, Nate! You are not allowed to talk in this section at all since you don’t go to the drag strip every single weekend and Tuesday nights.”

Also hio: “I don’t have to road race to call my car a road race car. You see, it’s that little pea brain of yall’s that can’t comprehend simple logic like this.”

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Hio: “You fk’n dumbass, Nate! You are not allowed to talk in this section at all since you don’t go to the drag strip every single weekend and Tuesday nights.”

Also hio: “I don’t have to road race to call my car a road race car. You see, it’s that little pea brain of yall’s that can’t comprehend simple logic like this.”

Damm that's like a guy with no car going on a site to talk **** to a dude with a car sheesh hypocrites now and days......
Old 07-22-2019, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Crack would be a cheaper hobby

Old 07-22-2019, 06:35 PM
TECH Resident

Always like the MR2 clean set of cars you got.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95

10.76 bitch

Muh notch needs a better tar to gap you even farther.

Seems as tho you're doin all the car criticizing. I'm only spitting troofs on your turd. I mean it's a actual ******* turd. Hits 3rd gear and just ******* dies like the rest of those 30p00s.

So now all suspension parts are the same. You're quite the car idiot. Just say suspension cause they all the same eehh snail0.5

I know which bathroom i belong in but it looks like you think it's ok to choose.

Originally Posted by islander033
Could you imagine being on your 4th motor just to run consistent low 11's?
Could you imagine if your stank **** wasn't gushing blood.

I don't call it a road race car......yall do.

Dumbasses gonna dumbass

Originally Posted by Chris25
Damm that's like a guy with no car going on a site to talk **** to a dude with a car sheesh hypocrites now and days......
Lmao
Old 07-22-2019, 06:54 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I don’t have a car? Does my avi not work or not registering?
Old 07-22-2019, 07:05 PM
10 Second Club

Wow....that alot of stupid in action right there.

The true hypocrite gas been exposed and all he does is mouf more.
Old 07-22-2019, 07:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Always like the MR2 clean set of cars you got.
Thank you. Also have a clean Fiero SE

I don’t have a car? Does my avi not work or not registering?
You are smarter than us not having a money pit....

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019