Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
So much drama for a simple callout to the track. Jeez! Guess they don’t make racers like they used to.
Like that time pray tried to set up a track rental in South GA and you said the drive was to far lmfao go home blkmach your drunk.........
Old 07-25-2019, 04:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Snake the type of person to get dunked on and call a charge.
I've been dunked on once in a game in college. Teammate got burned baaaad and I came helpside defense. Got yammed on. Sucked.

But no doubt I'd toss your **** 10 times out of 10.
Old 07-25-2019, 04:55 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
I've been dunked on once in a game in college. Teammate got burned baaaad and I came helpside defense. Got yammed on. Sucked.

But no doubt I'd toss your **** 10 times out of 10.
Same here except in high school. Dude was a 6’10 junior ffs. I was way out of my league, don’t know what I was thinking. After that experience I just move aside anytime some big mf’er was driving the paint lmao.

10/10 can’t dunk anymore. Them days are over :/.
Old 07-25-2019, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
Like that time pray tried to set up a track rental in South GA and you said the drive was to far lmfao go home blkmach your drunk.........
I partially take my comment back. I didn’t realize this was supposed to be halfway between SC and central Florida. For some reason I figured Snake was in Florida. But still no need to go back and forth with this nonsense for 3 pages.

Its clearly obvious youre not a track guy chris, you have like 2 tracks within an hour of you? If you wanted to go you would’ve. Just be a man and tell you’re not about that track life and move on.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

You will always get dunked,crossed over,faked etc at some point. You brush it off and remained focus on your goal. To win. The challenge/key with Worm despite his height,experience and width is to rattle him...
Old 07-25-2019, 05:06 PM
TECH Resident

I partially take my comment back. I didn’t realize this was supposed to be halfway between SC and central Florida. For some reason I figured Snake was in Florida. But still no need to go back and forth with this nonsense for 3 pages.

Its clearly obvious youre not a track guy chris, you have like 2 tracks within an hour of you? If you wanted to go you would’ve. Just be a man and tell you’re not about that track life and move on.
First off the same could be said for you and everyone else with the tired *** 1.2 60ft **** lol but hey when it's your narrative 22 pages is fine. Secondly you just folded like a cheap paper towel and your going to tell me how to be a man you can't make this **** up sometimes. Oh well moving on next.....
Old 07-25-2019, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Do track and rolls. Simple solution
Old 07-25-2019, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Worm last business trip to Florida purposely got a room at the airport because he didn't want to get near a court and get schooled by a Yankee in front of his coworkers
Old 07-25-2019, 05:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Do track and rolls. Simple solution
Yah I'd be down for that always fun to do some racing I got worked pretty hard by my buddy's ZL1 from a dig lol those 10 speed autos are tough now from a roll it was a great run.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:17 PM
Teching In

First off the same could be said for you and everyone else with the tired *** 1.2 60ft **** lol but hey when it's your narrative 22 pages is fine. Secondly you just folded like a cheap paper towel and your going to tell me how to be a man you can't make this **** up sometimes. Oh well moving on next.....

Why because I looked back and realized this callout was about having to drive a few hundred miles? C’mon. I’m kinda on your side I don’t expect anyone to take time out of their life to get a race car to a track a few hundred miles away. Quit being a confrontational baby.

I couldn’t care less about Hio’s time. By now I know he’s more into forum drama and cutting grass than into actual racing.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:19 PM
TECH Resident

Why because I looked back and realized this callout was about having to drive a few hundred miles? C’mon. I’m kinda on your side I don’t expect anyone to take time out of their life to get a race car to a track a few hundred miles away. Quit being a confrontational baby.

I could care less about Hio’s time. By now I know he’s more into forum drama and cutting grass than into actual racing.
How am I being confrontational lol I said not one word to you till you tried coming out the side of your mouth. I don't go looking for **** most of the time unless I see like 10 people ganging up on one person than I might step in.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:23 PM
Teching In

I made a general comment and you took it personal. Truth is, it doesn’t apply to just you. Actually applies to many others here.
Old 07-25-2019, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Five of my kids in one picture....
Old 07-25-2019, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

How am I being confrontational lol I said not one word to you till you tried coming out the side of your mouth. I don't go looking for **** most of the time unless I see like 10 people ganging up on one person than I might step in.
To be fair, Hio has been on here for 10+ years acting like he is better than everyone (especially anyone with a Ford) because of his "accomplishments" with "bolt ons". I would say everyone here is giving him a taste of his own medicine, but they actually have valid, logical points. Which is a complete 180 from his non-stop changing of the goal posts and preaching #boltonlife. Hio is getting the karma he deserves. Until he realizes that everyone can mod their cars they way they want, then I say let the beatings continue until morale improves.
Old 07-25-2019, 06:01 PM
Teching In

To be short and sweet I’ll hardly ever go at Hio unless he addresses me. I’ve been a member here for a while. I enjoyed reading and seeing the races. Mostly just adding “good race” to threads. After getting my 5.0, I put headers, intake and tune. A friend of mine said he knew a guy with same setup on a 1le 5G. We went out and ran, shook hands, no biggie. Excited about my first race with the car I posted here without playing “ford is the best” ****. Hio and Zyborg proceeded to turn that into a multiple (could’ve been 10+) page thread downplaying the kill and saying how that Camaro sucked and how I needed to run someone else (local) to prove myself, putting it nicely. So as far as I’m concerned, Hio deserves all the trolling he gets.

Last edited by BlkMach1; 07-25-2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 06:04 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
To be fair, Hio has been on here for 10+ years acting like he is better than everyone (especially anyone with a Ford) because of his "accomplishments" with "bolt ons". I would say everyone here is giving him a taste of his own medicine, but they actually have valid, logical points. Which is a complete 180 from his non-stop changing of the goal posts and preaching #boltonlife. Hio is getting the karma he deserves. Until he realizes that everyone can mod their cars they way they want, then I say let the beatings continue until morale improves.
True but it's also the same group that chase him thread to thread regardless of what he says. I'll be the first to say I don't always agree with Hio or what he says all the time but the constant group jumping on one person gets a lil old.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

To be short and sweet I’ll hardly ever go at Hio unless he addresses me. I’ve been a member here for a while. I enjoyed reading and seeing the races. Mostly just adding “good race” to threads. After getting my 5.0, I put headers, intake and tune. A friend of mine said he knew a guy with same setup on a 1le 5G. We went out and ran, shook hands, no biggie. Excited about my first race with the car I posted here without playing “ford is the best” ****. Hio and Zyborg proceeded to turn that into a multiple (could’ve been 10+) page thread downplaying the kill and saying how that Camaro sucked and how I needed to run someone else (local) to prove myself, putting it nicely. So as far as I’m concerned, Hio deserves all the trolling he gets.
+1, didn't you agree to meet at PBIR, then we got the "race track is a stip" nonsense?

True but it's also the same group that chase him thread to thread regardless of what he says. I'll be the first to say I don't always agree with Hio or what he says all the time but the constant group jumping on one person gets a lil old.
I wish it would stay in the BS thread. But if you look, Hio gets torn apart by numerous other people (see said FI thread). He's just got a natural inclination to **** people off with his NA/bolton BS... see my previous post.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

He's a punching bag, and rightfully so.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Five of my kids in one picture....
Very nice!
Only one I could find of mine:

Unfortunatly, they're all slow,