Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

For not carrying dougy sure replies to us all.

And of course he don't care about a care when its faster. Oh well if i did xyz i would been faster. Typical ricer dougy. And my boosted "junk" nicer, faster, and worth more than any pile of **** he has. Lol
Old 06-26-2020, 05:21 AM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
For not carrying dougy sure replies to us all.

And of course he don't care about a care when its faster. Oh well if i did xyz i would been faster. Typical ricer dougy. And my boosted "junk" nicer, faster, and worth more than any pile of **** he has. Lol
Thats a facts he can't handle
Old 06-26-2020, 05:53 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

I have to correct the lies. That's the facts you **** can't handle.

Hey downy boi.....maybe you should put nick in your car again so it would go faster like last time. Another fact you couldn't handle.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
I like how some think you can combine the runs to try and make one good one. Lol
Only a contriving bitch like you would think of doing that.
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
You have a hard time with English don't you? I said from the rental and drive home... Phils clutch was going out. With his issue no way he would have made it home but again that's nothing new with **** you work on. Point made is you on your 4th engine 15th build in 20 years and still haven't left the 11s. With all your talk you would think your Camaro would have made it to the rental and beat Phil and an handedly. However you bitched out and down shifted and fucked your engine up. Oh well looks like we all know you were scared of that gap from cman. Since you're so confident your HCI build can run 9s you had better run nothing but 9s bc if you don't it will only get worse for you in here. You'll be like Jake and leave from all **** talking that will happen.
I'm not sure it will runs downy boi. It's called a goal. When i decide to apply myself to the car it will reach that goal. Idk what changes will need to be made to the car yet but i have a idea. I haven't even went wot with it yet.

Get worse for me in here.....lol. **** you. Blow that **** out your *** retard boi. I own you ***********. You dumb ***** still ain't over a bolt on ls6 or a bolt on ls3. Talk about not handling the fact....you sorry piece of ***** certainly can't handle the facts.

Tell us how your h/c auto car can't get out of the 12s.....more ******* facts.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:38 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Someone sure putting a few slips together to try and make one good one in here....
Old 06-26-2020, 06:43 AM
10 Second Club

Like i said....only a contriving bitch like you would do that.
Old 06-26-2020, 01:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Didnt get on here for a couple days and come back to two pages of the same old ****. Lol.
Old 06-26-2020, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

If you are bored, here is a really cool video from Jay at Real Street going over a data log of their six second 1/4 mile Supra. They've got a pretty slick Motec setup. Goes to show, power isn't the only thing required to go that fast.

The following 2 users liked this post by AWPer:
AnnivSS (06-26-2020), NW-99SS (06-26-2020)
Old 06-26-2020, 01:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AWPer
If you are bored, here is a really cool video from Jay at Real Street going over a data log of their six second 1/4 mile Supra. They've got a pretty slick Motec setup. Goes to show, power isn't the only thing required to go that fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QEooZWFzsc

They built my buddy Jared's Supra. They do some amazing work.
Old 06-26-2020, 01:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by AWPer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QEooZWFzsc
Originally Posted by AnnivSS
They built my buddy Jared's Supra. They do some amazing work.
Got to meet them at Drag Week last year, very nice guys and VERY impressive car!
Old 06-26-2020, 03:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Only a contriving bitch like you would think of doing that.

I'm not sure it will runs downy boi. It's called a goal. When i decide to apply myself to the car it will reach that goal. Idk what changes will need to be made to the car yet but i have a idea. I haven't even went wot with it yet.

Get worse for me in here.....lol. **** you. Blow that **** out your *** retard boi. I own you ***********. You dumb ***** still ain't over a bolt on ls6 or a bolt on ls3. Talk about not handling the fact....you sorry piece of ***** certainly can't handle the facts.

Tell us how your h/c auto car can't get out of the 12s.....more ******* facts.
So you talking about my hurt car that I made passes in wow thought you understood **** breaks when you race? That's weird how all of a sudden you forgot that 😂. My fat gen hasn't beaten a bolt on ls3 huh well when the car is around 700+lbs lighter yea I'd say he really has an advantage on me but hey you know racing huh? My Camaro only made 395rwhp on a mustang dyno not like it's something special. I've also never raced in good weather at the quarter mile in this combo not have I raced at a good track in good weather as well it's always been 2k+ da with little to no prep unlike the mid 10sec pass Phil did at rental with damn good prep...
Old 06-26-2020, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So you talking about my hurt car that I made passes in wow thought you understood **** breaks when you race? That's weird how all of a sudden you forgot that 😂. My fat gen hasn't beaten a bolt on ls3 huh well when the car is around 700+lbs lighter yea I'd say he really has an advantage on me but hey you know racing huh? My Camaro only made 395rwhp on a mustang dyno not like it's something special. I've also never raced in good weather at the quarter mile in this combo not have I raced at a good track in good weather as well it's always been 2k+ da with little to no prep unlike the mid 10sec pass Phil did at rental with damn good prep...

I get to drive a stock auto fat gen around all weekend with a bunch of 1k+ cars. Should be fun lol.
Old 06-26-2020, 08:49 PM
10 Second Club

was he the only car there with good air?? Was a ******* cloud of good air only over that ******* car?? If so that's pretty good ****.

Btw.... his bolt on 1le was faster than you to.

Your **** ran like **** before it ever got to the track. Big difference between breaking a good car at the track and showing up with junk.
Old 06-27-2020, 08:37 AM
Teching In

was he the only car there with good air?? Was a ******* cloud of good air only over that ******* car?? If so that's pretty good ****.

Btw.... his bolt on 1le was faster than you to.

Your **** ran like **** before it ever got to the track. Big difference between breaking a good car at the track and showing up with junk.
Oh his 1LE that has more bolt ons than me and is lighter that one? Hell his old Camaro was still a good 400lbs lighter than my 2SS... The only time I ran the quarter I went mid 12s with 349rwhp on run flats. I never said he was the only one with good air dumbass. But if you're comparing my times with my current set up then why you get mad when I throw up the rest of the data at you? Hypocrite much?
Old 06-27-2020, 03:09 PM
10 Second Club

Damn you're ******* stupid....his 1le was full weight. There's no where near 400lb weight difference. There's probably next to 0 since you had some dump truck sounding straight pipe junk on your rag. Where the **** do you even come up with 400lb

Then bolt ons > your cam.

The hypocrisy comes from you dipshit. You acted like only 1 car there got the good air that day. Just like a dem you throw up stupid **** that doesn't matter when your nuts are getting obliterated
Old 06-27-2020, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Damn you're ******* stupid....his 1le was full weight. There's no where near 400lb weight difference. There's probably next to 0 since you had some dump truck sounding straight pipe junk on your rag. Where the **** do you even come up with 400lb

Then bolt ons > your cam.

The hypocrisy comes from you dipshit. You acted like only 1 car there got the good air that day. Just like a dem you throw up stupid **** that doesn't matter when your nuts are getting obliterated
You truly are stupid aren't you? The difference in DA is from what I ran in with my current set up vs him... Idk how much easier to explain that. I never set my exhaust up. It came on the car like that
Old 06-27-2020, 07:20 PM
10 Second Club

You're the ******* stupid one. You're stuck on that ******* day in Indiana.....and ******* 1le didn't run in Indiana. How the **** else can i splain that ****?? You're a complete ******* moron that already tried to use a 400lb excuse on 2 full weight of the same ******* car.

Even using da as a excuse. I thought you was super racer man racing every week.....surely at some point you had some decent da. Not that in makes much a **** in the 1/8.
Old 06-27-2020, 07:41 PM
7 Second Club

Super trigger and thinks DA only matters after the 1/8 mile....LOLOL and WTF?
Old 06-27-2020, 08:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Why DD cars way faster than crew?
Old 06-27-2020, 08:59 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Why DD cars way faster than crew?
Seems as though Hiollary gave up trying to go faster long time ago.

she only mods for car shows and going slower now.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019