Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Headed back to the track tomorrow gonna try and get my 7.5 at 94mph see what happens. Also anyone know of a list of big power L99 vvt cars?
Old 06-13-2019, 07:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Friend of mine made 750rwhp on the mustang dyno with bolt ons and 150 of nitrous with his 03 cobra but please continue to tell us all how well you know the engine and forced induction. Can we use your termi swap fox as valid proof of this? Oh wait you have the slowest termi swap fox in all of existence. Whoops theirs goes the proof to back your claims.

Very true, however a coyote swap is just better imo

I may need to just fix the ws6 then but still think my daily would give him a run for the money.

How much more are you modding up man? After all its just a fat gen and a slow auto gto

Lol wellllllllllllllllll funny you should ask. I've been trying to be environmentally friendly and decided to put my car on a corn diet..... Strictly for the environment though.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
My fox weighed 3240 excluding me before going h/c and removing smog. It's 100% definitely 3080 or more now no driver, and I'm 240. If I got to Hio raceweight he'd cry nitrous faster than he blew up the LS7.
I didn't blow up the ls7 tho. It was bad before it ever started. Idk if your feeble mind is cable of understanding pre existing condition.

Dude you have one of the lamest 30xx max effort h/c foxes there is. You litterally got drug bbbbbaaaaddddd by a 114 trap car. And there's only 70lb difference in out car weight.....if that. Not even that if i fill the tank. No doubt yours is lighter or you're just a **** hotrodder than can't even do the basics of reducing weight for overall performance. Even mike said early cars were lighter......yours is earlier than mine. Yours has no chassis reinforcements. That alone make up for the added weight of the hatch. It really ***** you up to know I know these cars better than you.

So either you suck or your lying. Or maybe zoolander will chime in and tell you to stop using quarry scales. You likely also weighed it with a full tank to make it look like it weighs more than it does to. I was at 3/4 tank.

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
5.0 is not the issue

C6Z was my dream car it after accident my wife and daughter didn’t want me to get another one. 6th gen Camaros don’t look great honestly so I tried a Hellcat. I think I’ll keep the bro but I’m always looking at C6Z’s

Maybe both

Well keep this BS thread, the locals have spoken
Kinda silly of them. A c6z is safer than your 5br0 just in the ability to avoid a accident.

Friend of mine made 750rwhp on the mustang dyno with bolt ons and 150 of nitrous with his 03 cobra but please continue to tell us all how well you know the engine and forced induction. Can we use your termi swap fox as valid proof of this? Oh wait you have the slowest termi swap fox in all of existence. Whoops theirs goes the proof to back your claims.

Very true, however a coyote swap is just better imo

I may need to just fix the ws6 then but still think my daily would give him a run for the money.

How much more are you modding up man? After all its just a fat gen and a slow auto gto
Lol.....he's not making 750 on a 150 shot with the oe blower. Now maybe a 250 shot because the oe blower struggles to get much past 500. Even then it's over spun and really only makes more heat which requires more cooling and essentially wasting energy is all it's getting done.

On top of that your dumbass is trying to compare a double power adder car on race gas/e85 but definitely not pump gas to a pump gas 14psi car that don't even have headers. Yes you are truly a damn idiot.

No i don't have the slowest termi fox. There are slower ones. Those engines are just dyno queens. They always have been always will be. Ive said for years they run like they have 80-100hp less than they do......that holds true .

Headed back to the track tomorrow gonna try and get my 7.5 at 94mph see what happens. Also anyone know of a list of big power L99 vvt cars?
Big power?? Like you're big power??lol

That's bolt on times.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 06-13-2019 at 08:19 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I didn't blow up the ls7 tho. It was bad before it ever started. Idk if your feeble mind is cable of understanding pre existing condition.

Dude you have one of the lamest 30xx max effort h/c foxes there is. You litterally got drug bbbbbaaaaddddd by a 114 trap car. And there's only 70lb difference in out car weight.....if that. Not even that if i fill the tank. No doubt yours is lighter or you're just a **** hotrodder than can't even do the basics of reducing weight for overall performance. Even mike said early cars were lighter......yours is earlier than mine. Yours has no chassis reinforcements. That alone make up for the added weight of the hatch. It really ***** you up to know I know these cars better than you.

So either you suck or your lying. Or maybe zoolander will chime in and tell you to stop using quarry scales. You likely also weighed it with a full tank to make it look like it weighs more than it does to. I was at 3/4 tank.Kinda silly of them. A c6z is safer than your 5br0 just in the ability to avoid a accident.Lol.....he's not making 750 on a 150 shot with the oe blower. Now maybe a 250 shot because the oe blower struggles to get much past 500. Even then it's over spun and really only makes more heat which requires more cooling and essentially wasting energy is all it's getting done.

On top of that your dumbass is trying to compare a double power adder car on race gas/e85 but definitely not pump gas to a pump gas 14psi car that don't even have headers. Yes you are truly a damn idiot.

No i don't have the slowest termi fox. There are slower ones. Those engines are just dyno queens. They always have been always will be. Ive said for years they run like they have 80-100hp less than they do......that holds true .Big power?? Like you're big power??lol

That's bolt on times.
For someone who bawls her head off when I respond with more than 9 words at a time, you sure got your inbred b-hole all sore

My car is power window, power locks, AC, PS, GT hatch. It's much heavier than your sub 3k Frankenstein and with me in it, it's likely right around 3380. It's probably 3140 without me now. Also it ran 11.8 with less power than now, and a less optimal RPM range. That's why you're really upset, you're talking about my OLD ****

You're depressed because all you've done is blow up engines while you have an engine swap FI DOHC coupe that's only got 3 tenths on an SBE NA 86 Everyone in the section knows you call my car max effort because it took you modding a 2400lb 347 to get 11.1s your buddy could literally drop in my 302 and go far into the 10s

But keep telling your friends to come ask me about my used cams out of everywhere you could have sent him. Mega ouch. Stay ******* up motors, bobble
Old 06-13-2019, 09:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

​​​​​​Snake over here like ........
Old 06-14-2019, 02:33 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Snail95 would need a hug, Jesus and Anti-Depressants if his race car ever encountered mine or Doug's badass **** LS engines.

Even Doug's Terminator Fox.
Old 06-14-2019, 03:31 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Good luck I’m going this Saturday we shall see if I can run 11s in 3k da and 100 grains lol . If you don’t hit your goal this means you gonna hit up GPI right 😉
Old 06-14-2019, 06:06 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
Snail95 would need a hug, Jesus and Anti-Depressants if his race car ever encountered mine or Doug's badass **** LS engines.

Even Doug's Terminator Fox.
And after 7 years Walgreens still calls you telling you your meds are ready due to 2 valves destroying your soul. Lololol
Old 06-14-2019, 06:31 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BlowMaster can't stand that King Jake exposed his slow pile of **** on his YouTube.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Good luck! What setup are you running?
Old 06-14-2019, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25

​​​​​​Snake over here like ........

I went 14.5. Then cracked the block after a few years of boost
Old 06-14-2019, 08:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
For someone who bawls her head off when I respond with more than 9 words at a time, you sure got your inbred b-hole all sore

My car is power window, power locks, AC, PS, GT hatch. It's much heavier than your sub 3k Frankenstein and with me in it, it's likely right around 3380. It's probably 3140 without me now. Also it ran 11.8 with less power than now, and a less optimal RPM range. That's why you're really upset, you're talking about my OLD ****

You're depressed because all you've done is blow up engines while you have an engine swap FI DOHC coupe that's only got 3 tenths on an SBE NA 86 Everyone in the section knows you call my car max effort because it took you modding a 2400lb 347 to get 11.1s your buddy could literally drop in my 302 and go far into the 10s

But keep telling your friends to come ask me about my used cams out of everywhere you could have sent him. Mega ouch. Stay ******* up motors, bobble
Why would i be upset. I giggled my *** off watching to get walked all over by a 12.2 car. Who the hell is gonna believe your turd ran 11.8 after that?........******* no one dude. The best part is that's the troof. It6not some bullshit you make up about me breaking engines. I don't have to lie or make up **** on your junk. The troof is harsh enough.

More proof you're nothing but a bobble head idiot is you've done gave like 4 different weights on your rag. This tells me youv6never weighed and don't know wtf it weighs.....you're now mouth95.

You act like a 87 gt car is really gonna carry some extra weight. Where the **** is this extra weight in a 87? It's not a 90s fox gt with extra weight of the body kit.....it's not like it has larger brakes.....it's not like it has some yuge sway bars. The difference in yours and mine is power windows and a hatch that weighs about 60lb more and that's on the high side. You simply don6know your way around a fox if you can't get a aluminum headed h/c hotrod one on a drag pak to less than 3k lb.

Here's what mines weigh......no bs like you carry with you.

Old 06-14-2019, 08:07 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
BlowMaster can't stand that King Jake exposed his slow pile of **** on his YouTube.
Queen jacob downloads random S550 videos. Good try though. I get beneath your skin you download random vids lmaoooo
Old 06-14-2019, 08:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

So either you suck or your lying. Or maybe zoolander will chime in and tell you to stop using quarry scales. You likely also weighed it with a full tank to make it look like it weighs more than it does to. I was at 3/4 tank.

Kinda silly of them. A c6z is safer than your 5br0 just in the ability to avoid a accident.

Lol.....he's not making 750 on a 150 shot with the oe blower. Now maybe a 250 shot because the oe blower struggles to get much past 500. Even then it's over spun and really only makes more heat which requires more cooling and essentially wasting energy is all it's getting done.

No i don't have the slowest termi fox. There are slower ones. Those engines are just dyno queens. They always have been always will be. Ive said for years they run like they have 80-100hp less than they do......that holds true .

Big power?? Like you're big power??lol

That's bolt on times.
Who said I was big power besides you? Last I checked I never said I was at all. Yea bolt on cars have ran faster than me they also have more mods than me too. Imagine that. Also you clearly don't know how boost works and he ran low 6s with bolt ons and a 150 shot m6 and still irs at that. For someone so full of himself you sure are wrong a lot.

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
Good luck I’m going this Saturday we shall see if I can run 11s in 3k da and 100 grains lol . If you don’t hit your goal this means you gonna hit up GPI right 😉
No need lol da will be better hopefully and I'm taking seats out lol
Old 06-14-2019, 08:12 AM
Teching In

So Doug can't get a 450rwhp car that has a race weight of 3250lbs into the 10s? Wtf
Old 06-14-2019, 08:13 AM
Teching In

But he wants us to expect to believe him when his Camaro with less power and same weight can do it? Lol Doug is very special
Old 06-14-2019, 08:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

MAC show the world what a 5th gen auto can do. Car has a bad rap....
Old 06-14-2019, 08:29 AM
10 Second Club

Who said I was big power besides you? Last I checked I never said I was at all. Yea bolt on cars have ran faster than me they also have more mods than me too. Imagine that. Also you clearly don't know how boost works and he ran low 6s with bolt ons and a 150 shot m6 and still irs at that. For someone so full of himself you sure are wrong a lot.

No need lol da will be better hopefully and I'm taking seats out lol
You're the one that acted like you have big power. I don't even know what your dumbass was asking for. L99 cars can run 10s easy with the right boost set up on the stock motor/trans.

And here you are gutting to run low 12s.......you have no clue.

So Doug can't get a 450rwhp car that has a race weight of 3250lbs into the 10s? Wtf
Here's the vid fo dat. Except 417whp

You're buddy zoolander needs 900+whp and 2 power adders to run 10s.

But he wants us to expect to believe him when his Camaro with less power and same weight can do it? Lol Doug is very special
You clearly don't understand how acceleration works. Maybe that's what your cammed/stalled/geared/fbo car can't leave tge 12s......neither of them
Old 06-14-2019, 08:30 AM
9 Second Club

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Making progress on my fox turd. Should be under 3000 still. It was 3060 with me in it before the terbo.

Old 06-14-2019, 08:31 AM
10 Second Club

Well looky there.....another light fox.

Looks good. Should be fun.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
MAC show the world what a 5th gen auto can do. Car has a bad rap....

You mean like he showed the world what a 6.0 swap h/c auto fireturd could do?

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019