Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 11:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
Where did you vacation to? I've stopped going out of the country on vacation, ***** gotten too dangerous for Americans.
We went to ocracoke island.

Old 06-24-2019, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's nice out there. Hio! Good choice. They have wild horses that roam free.
I stayed in Avon and year after that went to Corolla.
Old 06-24-2019, 11:52 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
It's nice out there. Hio! Good choice. They have wild horses that roam free.
I stayed in Avon and year after that went to Corolla.
Them Mustangs roaming free?! Whoa. I hope Jake doesnt visit that place anytime soon.
Old 06-24-2019, 11:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
What? Lol. *****.
Not just dangerous, they've been treating me like ****. Not going to spend my money on people that aren't going to have customer service. Went to cozumel a few years back at an all inclusive resort. The buffet was closed, the only restaurant with A/C smelled like a mens room, and they full on kicked me out of the beach side food for wearing khaki shorts and a muscle shirt. It was still 90*F outside. I PAID to have my flight moved up so I could leave early. Haven't spent another dime in cozumel since. Went to the Bahamas this year, paid for all inclusive including alcohol. Coors light was considered top shelf liquor and not included, plus they were ignoring anyone with an all inclusive pass to wait on customers that haven't paid yet. Took 40 minutes to get a watered down Bahama mama. So yeah, screw those places, I will keep my money in the states.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
We went to ocracoke island.
Looks nice. Didn't even know that place existed.
Old 06-24-2019, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Them Mustangs roaming free?! Whoa. I hope Jake doesnt visit that place anytime soon.
Old 06-24-2019, 01:50 PM
10 Second Club

The horses don't roam free anymore. They are corralled on 100+ acres. I think they got hit by some cars to cause that.

It's a cool place with a neat history.
Old 06-24-2019, 02:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Grown man in his mid 30s on Omegle
That's all I have to think about to erupt with laughter.
Old 06-24-2019, 02:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Not just dangerous, they've been treating me like ****. Not going to spend my money on people that aren't going to have customer service. Went to cozumel a few years back at an all inclusive resort. The buffet was closed, the only restaurant with A/C smelled like a mens room, and they full on kicked me out of the beach side food for wearing khaki shorts and a muscle shirt. It was still 90*F outside. I PAID to have my flight moved up so I could leave early. Haven't spent another dime in cozumel since. Went to the Bahamas this year, paid for all inclusive including alcohol. Coors light was considered top shelf liquor and not included, plus they were ignoring anyone with an all inclusive pass to wait on customers that haven't paid yet. Took 40 minutes to get a watered down Bahama mama. So yeah, screw those places, I will keep my money in the states.

Where the **** are you going on vacation lol
Old 06-24-2019, 03:49 PM
Teching In

You can always head over to the Dominican Republic right now, I heard they treat Americans real good.
Old 06-24-2019, 05:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

You can always head over to the Dominican Republic right now, I heard they treat Americans real good.
Cuba <3

Oh yeah you guys can’t vacation there :p
Old 06-24-2019, 05:59 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Well yea, tourist trap all inclusives suck. That's not news. Airbnb stuff is where it's at. International travel ftw
Old 06-24-2019, 06:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by big hammer
Where the **** are you going on vacation lol
Mostly carnival cruises, a few resorts. Pre Trump, they treated us great, post Trump, not so much. I don't even get political, but my Texas accent is unmistakable. I've been down to Honduras and Beliez, those places are downright scary.

My point exactly. Might be shady bar service, might be a tourist serial killer.

Well yea, tourist trap all inclusives suck. That's not news. Airbnb stuff is where it's at. International travel ftw
From now on, If I go ANYWHERE out of the states, it Canada or Australia.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:17 PM
Launching!

Sucks. You're missing out. Costa Rica was last year, Iceland this year and the Mediterranean next year.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sucks. You're missing out. Costa Rica was last year, Iceland this year and the Mediterranean next year.
When it comes to something in my control, I am fearless. When it comes to stuff out of my control, I am paranoid as all hell. I see crime rates and weird laws that can get you locked up, and I stay away. I see some scuba gear or an ATV and I'm the first guy there.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:06 PM
Launching!

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. My favorite place on earth.

Maybe a good compromise for you. Vieques, Puerto Rico. Not truly international.

I'm in Kiawah Island, SC this week for work. It's nice enough but I wouldn't spend my money to come back.

The following 2 users liked this post by sw07gt:
NW-99SS (06-25-2019), Turdinator (06-24-2019)
Old 06-24-2019, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Listen to this man. I would add Sweden to that list too.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Wife got me into travelling...

Have been a few places now, East Caribbean cruise (Grand Cayman, Honduras, Cozumel, etc), Cuba, UK twice, Dublin - Ireland, Playa Del Carman - Mexico, Isla Majures - Mexico (favourite place so far) and heading back to the UK and France in August (can't wait).

Wife's family is on Vancouver Island in Canada, so go to Tofino once a year and visit family around Victoria as well. Probably won't go back to Mexico for awhile - but were always treated well. Just stay off the main tourist trap streets where every shop owner is trying to lure you in with drugs...lol

Isla (Mia Reef is an island off the island of Isla Majures - private beach FTW!):

Old 06-25-2019, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I travel to work and back and occasionally to Costco **** all of you
The following users liked this post:
NW-99SS (06-25-2019)
Old 06-25-2019, 05:21 PM
Teching In

time
Originally Posted by big hammer
Cuba <3

Oh yeah you guys can’t vacation there :p
LOL..That's true. Cuba is off limits to Americans also.

Great being from the US though. Every country in the world hates your guts but at the same time, we can truly say "who the f^c* cares".

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 06-25-2019 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-25-2019, 06:23 PM
10 Second Club

They all hate us and they all want to come here. Figure that one out.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019