Old 06-30-2019, 07:21 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Old 06-30-2019, 07:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
https://autoweek.com/article/recalls...50-and-gt350rs

Here is one article about it but hey guess they are wrong too
Was looking for more of a hands on experience explanation as opposed to a Google article. And more so, reasoning. But that's for the birds right....

You hear they have oil starvation issues...... I heard '98 rod bolts were weak and 6500 rpms was the max but I have been spinning mine all day, every day to 7100+ rpms.

Picking up what im laying down? Was not looking for a quick Google article but more so first hand experience
Old 06-30-2019, 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Idk if it’s the tuning or the converters have improved or what but some pretty relatively basic setups are going 10.0-10.2 right now in terrible air 3000+

or maybe they gutted them more idk

theres a relatively basic bolt on car that’s still kinda heavy that just ran a 6.6 in 3000+ DA. That’s a shocker too

personally I’m hoping that the bigger converters are now locking sooner and they figured that out. I haven’t talked to pray or anyone to know for sure but just a hunch.
Local 6th gen ran 6.45 at 105. Cam, fbo's and converter. All with the cooled seat on...
Old 06-30-2019, 08:51 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A
Was looking for more of a hands on experience explanation as opposed to a Google article. And more so, reasoning. But that's for the birds right....

You hear they have oil starvation issues...... I heard '98 rod bolts were weak and 6500 rpms was the max but I have been spinning mine all day, every day to 7100+ rpms.

Picking up what im laying down? Was not looking for a quick Google article but more so first hand experience
Guess articles about it doesn't qualify for hands on now that's odd. Several people have had the issue who bought the car... Videos of it happening while at the circuit racing and yet that's not good enough for you? Just buy one and while you're at it make sure they send the car in pieces to you so you can assemble it bc that's the manly thing to do right?
Old 06-30-2019, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Had 3 others with oil pump gear failures as well
Mike you gotta buy one and own it until failure or it doesn't mean a thing according to him. Otherwise it's just biased unwanted Google search.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Guess articles about it doesn't qualify for hands on now that's odd. Several people have had the issue who bought the car... Videos of it happening while at the circuit racing and yet that's not good enough for you? Just buy one and while you're at it make sure they send the car I pieces to you so you can assemble it bc that's the manly thing to do right?
Ok, I will do that...o wait.....

But let me know when you run better than exhaust only times with your new car.

You want your transmission built for the trans am send it to me
Old 06-30-2019, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Ok, I will do that...o wait.....

But let me know when you run better than exhaust only times with your new car.

You want your transmission built for the trans am send it to me
I've already beat a FBO 2015+ mustang gt by a lot, beat a 6.0 with ls3 top end and a cam in a old Toyota Hatch car by a **** hair it was truly a good race and yes he was having issues. My trans will be built later on not worried about the ws6 at all at the moment.

oh and here is a pic of switching to the drag pack which is the only ly thing I'll do with out a lift.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Idk why it chaps your *** so much that I think working on a car without a lift is stupid. I mean the safety reasons is more than enough to prove me right.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:34 PM
TECH Junkie

All I need to know right there
Old 06-30-2019, 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
You are correct sir, it does not exist.

What conclusion does this bring us to?

In the real world this very second there is a faster (et and trap speed) 18 Coyote Mustang well documented than any 6th gen LT or LT4 Camaro

Again, this is data not arguing

As far as my car, no I just finished suspension mods before I start taking it. I just took my daughter to the tack for the first time, she’s 9 and she loved it. Installed lowering drag launch springs and stop the hop wheel hop kit.

My car is only Jlt/pbd tune with ported intake and resonator delete

A mid 11 at 120 car only nothing to brag about - I’m trying to decide do I want to invest more money or go back to C6Z or what.

Since you asked-
Well if the 5br0 is so great you keep creaming over do it up mang.

#intowatchyourun8s

In the real world a lt4 with bolt ons thrashes all the aftermarket boosted 5br0s in here.

Originally Posted by big hammer
GM is better if you want to stay NA.

but if you want to go boosted GM is also better .
Troof

Originally Posted by JC316
Hio is a lost cause. You will NEVER convince him that a Ford is better than a GM, regardless of the facts, nor will you get him to admit he's wrong, even with direct proof that he is. He is either a master level troll, or he has narcissistic personality disorder.
That's cause furd isn't better. That is what the facts say.

On top of that there has been 2 comparisons thus far that the coyitah got absolutely thrashed in.

Yes....the denial of facts is a disorder. You should get that checked.

Wait until GT500 comes out and a K+N panel filter later and it yanks modded LT4’s and unaero’d ZR1’s like it’s 1999 again

** Warning **
Trigger joke
When was furd outrunning anything in 1999?

Don't you think a pissy *** 1.7 blower should get beat by a 2650? Now.....if you really wanna see a more direct comparison put a 1.7 blower on the furd. Better yet we know the vette ran 9.6@147 with very minimal mods. That's setting the bar pretty good. I doubt the new gt100 will get there.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Good datas. I also went 10.0s at 137. And I’m just a pheasant stock longblock gen 2, a P1sc, ms103 mix, exhaust and Shelby manifold. Stock converter 6R80, full interior premium with spare. wish I had even a P1x upgrade.
So not 8s.....damn Jay. What up with him not running 8s?

Originally Posted by snake95
Oh okay, so they're all slower and it's the owner's fault 100% of the time, not just that the cars aren't as capable Changing the subject quicker than you got spiked into the sand in the FI section
Sure it's the owners fault.....they did the mods. Take me for example. Realistically my bolt on ls6 shouldn't have out ran erry cam only or h/c ls car i ran. But it did. So surely the owners had something to do with that. Gaddamn you're stupid.

Actually i wore out the fi section and your dumbass.

Originally Posted by Chris25
Looks like mac was responsible for allot of your discomfort.

They likely both dig up in each others but real good.

Curious what’s fastest C6Z n/a?

RPM had the 9.82 @ 143 at 630whp and 3:42 6man

What about C7Z? Stock motor - trans?
Bolt on ls7 has been 9.8@138

C7z been 9s with bolt ons to and that itty bitty blower.

Both ran into the 10s stock. Furd has nothing in the 10s stock. New gt100 might get there.

Didn’t realize Camaro A10 trans is no faster than A8 - would’ve guessed wrong on that one honestly

Also didn’t realize in last Car and Driver test for 19SS with both A10s the Mustang had faster 60, 1/4 and trap than 19 A10 Camaro.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/chev...t-test-review/

Lots of good info on Camaro6.com

They’ll get that ZL1 trans fixed and see what it does soon I guess
Don't look like a comparison to me. 2 random tests don't cut it.

To bad some of you fools don't live closer so I could work my magic on your car's.

Gt350 paint correction and ceramic coated. With better visibility and back seats than 6th gen camaro.
(I'm still a Ls )

Looks good. Ive been using alot of that lucas slick mist on my own cars here lately. Goes on easy and seems to be doing great. I'm not convinced on the ceramic coatings. I haven't used them but it seems like alot of bs.

Originally Posted by islander033
I've got 2 of them that have done over 150mph, pretty crazy **** right?

No wonder Hiollary and her 129mph is always triggered. LOL
Shut up bitch.

I know you do that’s what I was getting at too

Does anyone else in this whole section have trap over 150?
I don't think anyone here has a full on race car like 1/2 the new edge he has. No one here has a full built boosted 2 power adder car either. So idk how it's applicable.

Aaahhhhhhh......the Good old rod bolt myth

Originally Posted by Jtm2085
Local 6th gen ran 6.45 at 105. Cam, fbo's and converter. All with the cooled seat on...
That's moving pretty good. Seats are usually the first thing that gets chucked in furd world.
Old 06-30-2019, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Hmmm idk, that’s probably a bet id take. That a bolt on Zl1 camaro can take ALL the boosted 5.0s in here. And no I don’t mean “my friends brothers cousins dad ran 9.9 in a Zl1 camaro with bolt ons”. I mean come out and run it for real.
Old 06-30-2019, 10:32 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
....In the real world a lt4 with bolt ons thrashes all the aftermarket boosted 5br0s in here.
I just waxed a FBO LT4 real bad....

Don't you think a pissy *** 1.7 blower should get beat by a 2650? Now.....if you really wanna see a more direct comparison put a 1.7 blower on the furd. Better yet we know the vette ran 9.6@147 with very minimal mods. That's setting the bar pretty good. I doubt the new gt100 will get there.
Remember when I waxed that ZR1, 2.3 vs 2.3 blower?...

Sure it's the owners fault.....they did the mods. Take me for example. Realistically my bolt on ls6 shouldn't have out ran erry cam only or h/c ls car i ran. But it did. So surely the owners had something to do with that. Gaddamn you're stupid.
According to your vids posted on this here sight, you don't out run much. ooops

You got owned, like alot. LOL...

Your bolt on LS7 made milk shakes. Sheeet

Not at my track, like ever...

Shut up bitch.
Hahaha triggered and case in point.

I don't think anyone here has a full on race car like 1/2 the new edge he has. No one here has a full built boosted 2 power adder car either. So idk how it's applicable.
Both cars have been over 150mph, your 129mph is 25 cars back of my slow car. Geeeze...

That's moving pretty good. Seats are usually the first thing that gets chucked in furd world.
Sis gen cars don't even keep carpet or door panels. lol
Hmmm idk, that’s probably a bet id take. That a bolt on Zl1 camaro can take ALL the boosted 5.0s in here. And no I don’t mean “my friends brothers cousins dad ran 9.9 in a Zl1 camaro with bolt ons”. I mean come out and run it for real.
Watch out, you are about to be stipped to death by Hiollary....
Old 07-01-2019, 01:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Well if the 5br0 is so great you keep creaming over do it up mang.

#intowatchyourun8s

In the real world a lt4 with bolt ons thrashes all the aftermarket boosted 5br0s in here.

Troof

That's cause furd isn't better. That is what the facts say.

On top of that there has been 2 comparisons thus far that the coyitah got absolutely thrashed in.

Yes....the denial of facts is a disorder. You should get that checked.

When was furd outrunning anything in 1999?

So not 8s.....damn Jay. What up with him not running 8s?

They likely both dig up in each others but real good.

Both ran into the 10s stock. Furd has nothing in the 10s stock. New gt100 might get there.

Don't look like a comparison to me. 2 random tests don't cut it.

Looks good. Ive been using alot of that lucas slick mist on my own cars here lately. Goes on easy and seems to be doing great. I'm not convinced on the ceramic coatings. I haven't used them but it seems like alot of bs.

Shut up bitch.

Aaahhhhhhh......the Good old rod bolt myth

Ceramic is the **** but it's the prep that makes it. You can not get the look of ceramic with a wax or sealant

" what do you get when you wax ****? .... shiney ****" lol
Old 07-01-2019, 05:14 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Boosted coyote ftw.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

So far it seems bolt on zl1 has. None are as fast. And that's using that pissy *** oe blower on them. What do you think would happen if it had its choice of aftermarket blower like you?

Here's what would happen. It would continue to be a superior performance car to EVERY mustang to date. And then it would out accelerate you with authority.

Originally Posted by islander033
Sis gen cars don't even keep carpet or door panels. lol

Watch out, you are about to be stipped to death by Hiollary....
You quote like a ****** too......no surprise.

And you're proud you had what i heard was a close race with a lbo zo6 being full built, 2 power adders, hundreds of lb out of your rag........lol.....ok chump.

Ceramic is the **** but it's the prep that makes it. You can not get the look of ceramic with a wax or sealant

" what do you get when you wax ****? .... shiney ****" lol
Idk if it's worth some of the pita factor.

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Boosted coyote ftw.
Wtf would you know about. Only thing ive seen you do is stand around and not do ****.

I'm sure zoopussy will agree you don't race
Old 07-01-2019, 07:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

So far it seems bolt on zl1 has. None are as fast. And that's using that pissy *** oe blower on them. What do you think would happen if it had its choice of aftermarket blower like you?

Here's what would happen. It would continue to be a superior performance car to EVERY mustang to date. And then it would out accelerate you with authority.

You quote like a ****** too......no surprise.

And you're proud you had what i heard was a close race with a lbo zo6 being full built, 2 power adders, hundreds of lb out of your rag........lol.....ok chump.

Idk if it's worth some of the pita factor.

Wtf would you know about. Only thing ive seen you do is stand around and not do ****.

The funny part is he makes the C7z he raced out to be FBO when the mods he did were *** backwards for the percent overdrive he was running. Small blower can make power but needs cooling help. Definitely NOT ideal if you want to make over 7-750whp. IMO it’s more the design of the corvette it self than the LT4. ZL1 is a lot better off in stock form than the C7Z cooling wise. If Canada’s greatest vette speed shop advised those mods they probably don’t have a damn clue how to tune an A8 tranny either. Car most likely running factory allowed torque tables and ain’t even making more power than stock. Hence stock 129mph trap speeds.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:39 AM
7 Second Club

That car is about 0.5s faster than you have ever been. SW has been way faster than you, and he's less retired than you. LOL

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
The funny part is he makes the C7z he raced out to be FBO when the mods he did were *** backwards for the percent overdrive he was running. Small blower can make power but needs cooling help. Definitely NOT ideal if you want to make over 7-750whp. IMO it’s more the design of the corvette it self than the LT4. ZL1 is a lot better off in stock form than the C7Z cooling wise. If Canada’s greatest vette speed shop advised those mods they probably don’t have a damn clue how to tune an A8 tranny either. Car most likely running factory allowed torque tables and ain’t even making more power than stock. Hence stock 129mph trap speeds.
That car has been way faster than any slip that you have gotten with your sugar momma's FBO C7Z. Wow huh?

For the C7Z fans:

Throw back for the C6ZR1 fans:

PS. Cry away girls!
Old 07-01-2019, 08:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
Holy Bible of excuses, Batman!
Why did it upset you so badly that he whooped up on the big bad C7Z?
Old 07-01-2019, 08:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Holy Bible of excuses, Batman!
Why did it upset you so badly that he whooped up on the big bad C7Z?
I’m not mad at all. Just stating facts. Where did I make any excuse about why that C7Z get walked? Even stated in the original thread how it wouldn’t matter anyway even it had every bolt on known to man and H/C. Hio is right it’s LBO. I understand everyone needs a good feel good story. Just like saying someone else bought my car when in fact DD don’t even fully own his drag car. Fake news vs. facts. And his co owned drag car is slower than stock bottom end 5.3’s right here in Indiana lol.

More Facts
Old 07-01-2019, 08:38 AM
7 Second Club

So...no slips from Yosh even though he has 8 hot rods to race?

PS. Remember the SRK rental at US41 that happened 2 years in a row now? It's within an hour of his house.....but has never shown up to race. He may be REDFIRE!

LOL

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019