Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Just raced a fast EVO8

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Heatmaker
"you don't have "more torque than a V8 at the same WHP level" you ricer "

I never wrote that I think you got that from some other person on this fourm. As for your 378 hp yeah you make it, but not like we do. N/A motors maintain the HP and TQ levels consistantly. Turbo cars have inconsistant HP and TQ curves, untill thier turbo's reach maximum potential your not actually making 378 hp.
Listen to what you just said. Until my turbo reaches maxiumum potential im not making 378whp. Well hmm please tell me what car N/A makes their peak HP from 3000 to redline lol

I wasnt quoting you btw, that was to Wes, he said that to me. What I did was jsut throw facts at him and all he could do was say get out of here because he felt like a douche since he was blatantly wrong. As for what you jsut said about my power, you couldnt be more wrong. My powerband is flat and has incredible torque in the low end and it holds over 370whp for the majority of it. Its not a "peaky" powerband what so ever. IN fact, if you overlay against any LS1 making 375ish whp mine makes more torque IN THE LOW END. Mine sort of looks... all motor Hence those numbers I just quotes from memebers making 380-400whp who didnt have as much torque as me, and mine is near 3500rpm!. You wanna talk about peaky? Speak for yourself! My powerband isnt a positive slope, sorry again.

Last edited by Electric; 03-22-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brad8266
I cant believe this thread is not locked yet. Another one of our threads turned into a benchracer BS thread. Why are there so many benchracers out here on the net? Just shut up and go out and race already. There are fast imports out there for those of you who dont actually ever race. Who cares if it has a turbo or whatever especially when a lot of cars come factory like that, if it was taken off, the car probably wouldnt even run right. So thats the dumbest arguement ever. And yes we know that a NA V8 will almost always make more power than a NA 4 Cyl, thats common sense.
Thank you.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Heatmaker
"you don't have "more torque than a V8 at the same WHP level" you ricer "

I never wrote that I think you got that from some other person on this fourm. As for your 378 hp yeah you make it, but not like we do. N/A motors maintain the HP and TQ levels consistantly. Turbo cars have inconsistant HP and TQ curves, untill thier turbo's reach maximum potential your not actually making 378 hp.

Here is my dyno... now what were you saying about maintaining power levels and turbos being inconsistent

I posted a guy's head/cam dyno too who makes 32whp more than me for comparison... hmm odd... my HP curve is MORE FLAT! Also kinda funny I make more power everywhere below 5500rpm - thats a poke at Wes since my low end is so god awful. Enjoy!

Old 03-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Teching In

we don't race on the dyno mr.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
In case you didn't notice, the 03-04 Cobra engine is basically just an 04 Mach 1 4.6 with a Supercharger. Therefore without the boost, its stil making 305HP.
Umm... No the 03-04 Cobra engine and 04 mach engines are not the same... Yes, they both are 4.6L V8's with DOHC's... Hell the block is made up of two entirely different materials... Nice try though
Old 03-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSmaro02
He was pointing out the logical fallacies in the other guy's argument - not using dyno charts as "evidence" of the superiority of the EVO.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSmaro02
Racing, who said anything about racing? The guy I was responding to was talking about things he didnt know about so I had to break out a dyno to show the powerbands.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XakEp
He was pointing out the logical fallacies in the other guy's argument - not using dyno charts as "evidence" of the superiority of the EVO.
Not just that, I actually showed an LS1 with more work done to it which makes more power. Just showing I have a smoother powerband than the almighty N/A! Oh my!

Im anxiously awaiting the next asinine response. Everytime these guys say something (which comes out of their ***) I bring facts and numbers and then instead of a response to it in a logical manner I get "get the f" out of here" or "you ricer"

Last edited by Electric; 03-22-2006 at 01:23 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Teching In

BTW if a mod could lock this thread that'd be great. I think everyone needs to catch up and read what was actually said so the logical arguement can be seen.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Electric
Not just that, I actually showed an LS1 with more work done to it which makes more power. Just showing I have a smoother powerband than the almighty N/A! Oh my!

Im anxiously awaiting the next asinine response. Everytime these guys say something (which comes out of their ***) I bring facts and numbers and then instead of a response to it in a logical manner I get "get the f" out of here" or "you ricer"
You notice how nobody is even bothering responding to you??

You've officially taken the title as the biggest moron ricer on this site. Its onbious you are only here to troll and brag about your POS Evo, you don't even have one ******* post

You can keep on posting up all the bullshit you want, because nobody cares anymore. In fact I don't know if anyone really even cared what you had to say in the first place. I'd also be real proud of the fact that I own a Mitsubishi, one of the shittiest car companies on the planet. My cousin worked for Mitsubishi, and they used to call them "Itchipussy" because nobody wanted them

Heres a pretty accurate pic of you and all the other import trolling retards on this site:

Last edited by Wesmanw02; 03-22-2006 at 03:29 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:23 PM
Teching In

You've officially taken the title as the biggest moron ricer on this site. Its onbious you are only here to troll and brag about your POS Evo, you don't even have one ******* post

You can keep on posting up all the bullshit you want, because nobody cares anymore. In fact I don't know if anyone really even cared what you had to say in the first place. I'd also be real proud of the fact that I own a Mitsubishi, one of the shittiest car companies on the planet. My cousin worked for Mitsubishi, and they used to call them "Itchipussy" because nobody wanted them

Heres a pretty accurate pic of you and all the other import trolling retards on this site:

Ignorance is bliss.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Banned

Oh snap - he posted a Tripod logo!!! He sure showed me!

ALso, if you think Mitsu is a shitty car company, I'd suggest looking a little harder.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ignorance is bliss.
And ricers such as yourself are ignorant
Old 03-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XakEp
Oh snap - he posted a Tripod logo!!! He sure showed me!

ALso, if you think Mitsu is a shitty car company, I'd suggest looking a little harder.
He should talk. GM isnt on the top of the food chain in the automotive industry 30,000 people are losing their jobs because they keep pumping out crap
Old 03-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Teching In

And ricers such as yourself are ignorant
Ignorant means you are unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.

You said stuff, I replied with facts, and your reply back was "Your a ricer", "get the f out of here" and "go read modified mag".

Yeaaaaaaaaaa
Old 03-22-2006, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ignorant means you are unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge.

You said stuff, I replied with facts, and your reply back was "Your a ricer", "get the f out of here" and "go read modified mag".

Yeaaaaaaaaaa
Unaware due to lack of releven information or knowledge?? Yep, that you for sure. Saying your car has a similar powerband to a V8 is just plain stupid for starters. Then you go on making up all this other crap about how awesome your POS famly sedan 4 cylinder is and trying to compare is to real sports cars.

Nobody cares, for the last time just shut the **** up and leave
Old 03-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Staging Lane

You know I am starting to believe that Heatmaker is just a **** talker and/or troll. Just for the hell of it I went and searched his other posts and after 3 or 4 pages of the 10 pages I couldnt find one post that was beneficial in any way to society and most of them were just spent trash talking.

hmm.....
Old 03-22-2006, 03:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

someone needs to close this thread it has gone on too long...
Old 03-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Saying your car has a similar powerband to a V8 is just plain stupid for starters.

Notice every post of yours has been the same, just reiterating what Ive already said and then some more irrational comments lacking any sort of factual data.

Oh and to the comment I posted, yeah I guess you missed those dynos , or lemme guess, you dont know to read them I bet if I mismatched them you would even be able to tell which one was which!

Seriously though, Im done, you dont have to reply again Its over.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

I think you are the biggest troll on this forum. I will say again like in the other thread you are posting in, you have posted no kills on this site at all and yet you come in here and bash those that do just because they are not American cars, so again whos the troll again?

Quick Reply: Just raced a fast EVO8