Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Just raced a fast EVO8

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 06:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
You aren't too bright are you. All you can do it take what I said, twist it around repeat it back to me, and then call me a "fawking idiot".

The only "newb" here is you clueless, Mr "VW street racer"
I called you an idiot because you were implying that because my user title is !VW Street Racer that what I have to say doesn't matter... sooo, yeah, you are a ******* idiot. I've been around here a lot longer than you have, I may just know a thing or two... An evo may not be all that quick from a roll, but that doesn't take away from the fact that stock for stock they are a good match for an LS1 in the 1/4 mile. It's a quick car. doesn't matter how it gets it done... it gets the job done...
Old 03-13-2006, 07:16 PM
Launching!

Pointless.

People are barely even reading other peoples posts. Most of you are not interested in anything other than looking cool in an E-pissing match.

Willfull ignorance is funny. Everyone keep going.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XakEp
Seeing as posts here in the street racing section dont count towards your totals and the only interesting info on this site is in this section, that isnt hard to imagine.

I posted images of my setup a while back - feel free to search for them.
You basically you are just a trolling idiot that is here for nothing more than to cause trouble in the SR & Kills Forum. Go back to your ricer site, you obviously have nothing to contribute besides bullshit.

I called you an idiot because you were implying that because my user title is !VW Street Racer that what I have to say doesn't matter... sooo, yeah, you are a ******* idiot. I've been around here a lot longer than you have, I may just know a thing or two... An evo may not be all that quick from a roll, but that doesn't take away from the fact that stock for stock they are a good match for an LS1 in the 1/4 mile. It's a quick car. doesn't matter how it gets it done... it gets the job done...
I honestly didn't realize people could be that stupid
Old 03-14-2006, 04:22 AM
TECH Regular

Lol, man this stuff is too funny. Ok my Evo has downpipe, test pipe (no cat) catback, ecu reflash 21-22 psi (8k redline) 269 cams, 12# flywheel, carbon/kevlar clutch, valvesprings/retainers, drop in k&n filter and a few other misc things. It should be somewhere around 350+ hp. As for what it traps who knows, but a guy with similar mods as mine (from the same tuner) ran an 11.8 and I have beat several mid to low 12 sec cars so take that for what its worth. My whole freakin point is, Evos are not slow form a roll. Look for my thread im posting here pretty soon vs an 03/04 Cobra
Old 03-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Banned

You basically you are just a trolling idiot that is here for nothing more than to cause trouble in the SR & Kills Forum. Go back to your ricer site, you obviously have nothing to contribute besides bullshit.
Your mighty 37 posts have convinced me of the error of my ways. Oh wait...

You've done nothing but spout meaningless bullshit about cars you have ZERO knowledge or experience with/of. Hello pot, meet kettle.

Last edited by XakEp; 03-14-2006 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Teching In

An LS1 makes more torque at idle than an STi makes in its entire powerband, its not even comparable. Comparing torque corves of 4 bangers to V8's is pointless, it makes the 4 banger look like a joke.
Hmm I wouldnt say that. I have more torque than some cam'd LS1 dynos Ive seen.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Teching In

Over 500WHP on a 2.0 4-cylinder?? I bet those cars are real driveable on the street

Theres probably enough turbo lag to make the car a complete dog on anything but a drag strip.
Seriously bro, just dont talk about stuff you dont know. Have you owned a 500whp 2.0? Do you know someone who has one? Do you know anything about those cars? No, you dont.

A 500whp EVO is more than streetable. Havent you seen the vids of the 638awhp EVO that was running around the streets kicking peoples ***? Yeah that wasnt too streetable right?
Old 03-14-2006, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Funny, I think the same way every time I read one of your posts.

BTW, what does your car run?

Last edited by diambo4life; 03-14-2006 at 10:12 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Launching!

You know looking at it lately, your BS is what starts a lot of these **** fests. You cause more trouble than anyone else here. You spout miss-informed BS and then refuse to let it go. Autos inferior. 25% loss. Blah blah blah. If anyone should shut the **** up its you. Its not that all your opinions are invalid. Some of them are. 2.73 Vette makes some good points you agree with. But hes a knowledgeable person, and your a douchebag making grand statements that are not true. And refusing to accept that you might be WRONG on them. You dont realize people could be so stupid because you cant see the forest from the trees.

Dont bother responding. In fact, nobody bother. I won't.

Edit: Have you noticed that even among the people who agree with some of your points, nobody worth a **** is backing you?
Old 03-14-2006, 11:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didnt know there were so many dumb ***** on this forum, thanks for pointing your selfs out. This goes for dumb ***** if you not one then dont get offened.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by diambo4life
Old 03-16-2006, 12:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sparetire
You know looking at it lately, your BS is what starts a lot of these **** fests. You cause more trouble than anyone else here. You spout miss-informed BS and then refuse to let it go. Autos inferior. 25% loss. Blah blah blah. If anyone should shut the **** up its you. Its not that all your opinions are invalid. Some of them are. 2.73 Vette makes some good points you agree with. But hes a knowledgeable person, and your a douchebag making grand statements that are not true. And refusing to accept that you might be WRONG on them. You dont realize people could be so stupid because you cant see the forest from the trees.

Dont bother responding. In fact, nobody bother. I won't.

Edit: Have you noticed that even among the people who agree with some of your points, nobody worth a **** is backing you?
Heres an idea -how about you SHUT THE **** UP with your preaching bullshit. I couldn't give less of a rats *** what you think, so take your little rant and jam it straight up your ***.

Say what you want, just because you don't agree that doesn't make me wrong. It just makes you look like a tool when you're only response is calling me names and telling me to "stop posting" because you aren't smart enough to post a reasonable response to what I've said.

What do you think you are some kind of mod or something?? You have 41 posts, stop fooling yourself into thinkin you're actually important.

I'm also glad you aren't going to bother responding. Thanks for saving everyone else from having to scroll through another one of your stupid and completely pointless posts.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

BTW, what does your car run?
My car could run 18's and it would still be better looking and more respectable than your riced out piece of **** DSM
Old 03-16-2006, 04:26 AM
Teching In

My car could run 18's and it would still be better looking and more respectable than your riced out piece of **** DSM

Do you even have a car? Come on...tell us how ******* fast it is poser? It's always the idiots with the slowest cars who talk ****. TELL US WHAT YOUR CAR RUNS? Don't avoid the question. BTW, my car's not "riced out" in case you just stumbled over those two words today. It has a stock exterior, just like it did when it rolled out of the Normal, Illinois plant in 1991. Dumbass.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Banned

Heres an idea -how about you SHUT THE **** UP with your preaching bullshit. I couldn't give less of a rats *** what you think, so take your little rant and jam it straight up your ***.

Say what you want, just because you don't agree that doesn't make me wrong. It just makes you look like a tool when you're only response is calling me names and telling me to "stop posting" because you aren't smart enough to post a reasonable response to what I've said.

What do you think you are some kind of mod or something?? You have 41 posts, stop fooling yourself into thinkin you're actually important.

I'm also glad you aren't going to bother responding. Thanks for saving everyone else from having to scroll through another one of your stupid and completely pointless posts.
LMFAO - you laugh at my lack of posts, and then mock the fact that he has MORE posts than you? Dude, set fire to that slow pile of dogshit you have and kill yourself already please.
Old 03-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Just a bit to add.. TurboTrix in NJ just tuned an EVO IV with Cams, Full Exhaust, K&N and MBC that made 374awhp. For less then $1500.00 in mods and tuning I'd say this car would have little trouble keeping up from a roll with any $1500.00 modded LS1.
Old 03-16-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
Just a bit to add.. TurboTrix in NJ just tuned an EVO IV with Cams, Full Exhaust, K&N and MBC that made 374awhp. For less then $1500.00 in mods and tuning I'd say this car would have little trouble keeping up from a roll with any $1500.00 modded LS1.
if I wanted an evo I would have bought one, the reason I dont have one is cuz I dont care for them. if your evo makes 374 awhp then thats cool cuz its yours, but if it doesnt then I really dont care about what your saying.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

$1500 that would make one mean Nitrous kit.
300rwhp+150shot=
of course kits usually cost 700 so the rest could be spent on some Drag radials.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:30 PM
On The Tree

wow i have to go to that shop in NJ what do they charge for labor 10 dollars an hour?
Old 03-16-2006, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do you even have a car? Come on...tell us how ******* fast it is poser? It's always the idiots with the slowest cars who talk ****. TELL US WHAT YOUR CAR RUNS? Don't avoid the question. BTW, my car's not "riced out" in case you just stumbled over those two words today. It has a stock exterior, just like it did when it rolled out of the Normal, Illinois plant in 1991. Dumbass.
Your car came from the factory as a piece of ****. Wow, your ******* interior is stock, so I suppose that disqualifies you from being a dumbass ricer?? Sorry, nope, you lose. My car runs a 13.4 stock, so shut the **** up.

Originally Posted by XakEp
LMFAO - you laugh at my lack of posts, and then mock the fact that he has MORE posts than you? Dude, set fire to that slow pile of dogshit you have and kill yourself already please.
Hey retard - you have zero posts. You are a **** stain on this forum. If anyone should "kill themselves", its you riceboy.

Quick Reply: Just raced a fast EVO8