Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fucking Ricers...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 02:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ******* Ricers...

Well we're cruising around looking for some races so we pull into the spot where all the imports hang out. I'd been hearing all this talk about these fast RSX's that hang around here and what do you know there's a super charged one in the parking lot.

So I roll up and ask him if he wants to race the Z. He says he has to let his car cool off.... I was like alright, so I revved the **** out of my car and said I was cooled off now lets go. He still wasnt satisfied to i parked my car. I get out and ask if he wants to race for $20 and he says ok and shakes on it. So 20 min or so later I said lets go and he tried to back out... Typical ricer...

We weren't about to let this fly so we follow him around and taunt him til he gets pissed enough to race. After some play he says $20 out the window to me and I said lets go to the highway. I even raced on his conditions, 50 roll. I wanted a 15 so I could eat his *** out of the hole but he wasnt having it.

So we get out there and he does about 3 honks in a 1.5 second span and pulls a fly by. Thats not flying so he slows down and tells me I dont know how to race. Back window is permantly stained white from numbers at the track....

So we go a couple times, he jumps the gun every time and I still reel him in and he hits the brakes as soon as I get close. He whines out the window and i said you know what just go when ever you want. Just take off and I'll do it that way. So we go at it and I put about 4-5 cars on him. Tell him its time to pay up and he says no and makes up some bull **** excuse about his belt.

We pull over and I'm like hey if your to big of a bitch to pay up on a $20 bet forget it, if it means that much to you. I've made bets and payed up everytime I've lost but come on $20 is ridiculous...

And people wonder why we dog ricers so much with people like this floating around...
Old 05-27-2006, 02:59 AM
On The Tree

Sorry bro, but you sound like a complete *******.

Nothing you've even said dictated him as a ricer.
Ofcourse I could just call you an idiot for putting a flowmaster muffler on your car.

If the man didn't want to race, leave it at that. Don't follow him and entice him, and then complain when you can't keep up.

3 honks is 3 honks, what.. do you have to get ready inbetween each honk or something?

Last edited by ineedashortblock; 05-27-2006 at 03:06 AM.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:16 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know plenty of chevy ******, dodge ******, ford ******, and pontiac ****** that pull the same ****. It is universal.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stanger88
I know plenty of chevy ******, dodge ******, ford ******, and pontiac ****** that pull the same ****. It is universal.
amen.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:27 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stanger88
I have a feeling this will get quoted alot. But it's so true.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill and if it was me I would have been more of an *******. But anywho I heard there's a 400 wheel horepower RSX Type-S thing looking for me. But the funny thing is I guess its just so fast that it runs a 14 in the 1/4 mile. His exucse is no traction... This is the type of world we live in. Put up or shut up people.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Staging Lane

MTI - K&N - HOOKER - SLP - UMI - PIRELLI - HAWK - MSD - NGK
Best ET - 13.19 @ 107.56 MPH - 60' - 2.12

... and what's your excuse?
Old 05-27-2006, 06:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tCTech
... and what's your excuse?
Hey guy you drive Scion go troll somehwere else. And since your not even from my country and can't read my signature, it doesn't show my mods there high speed. All I have is a lid and a cat-back. I don't make excuses. Maybe if I was a skilled drag racer like you I'd get to lay down a 12 second pass.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
All I have is a lid and a cat-back.
Gotcha. Figured I could get you going though.

And uh, yes, I am from the U.S. I'm supposedly protecting your happy American ***. Never said I was a skilled drag racer, but thanks anyways.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Staging Lane

so I could eat his *** out
wow fun for u
nice kill
Old 05-27-2006, 11:02 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jordan S.
Well we're cruising around looking for some races so we pull into the spot where all the imports hang out. I'd been hearing all this talk about these fast RSX's that hang around here and what do you know there's a super charged one in the parking lot.

So I roll up and ask him if he wants to race the Z. He says he has to let his car cool off.... I was like alright, so I revved the **** out of my car and said I was cooled off now lets go. He still wasnt satisfied to i parked my car. I get out and ask if he wants to race for $20 and he says ok and shakes on it. So 20 min or so later I said lets go and he tried to back out... Typical ricer...

We weren't about to let this fly so we follow him around and taunt him til he gets pissed enough to race. After some play he says $20 out the window to me and I said lets go to the highway. I even raced on his conditions, 50 roll. I wanted a 15 so I could eat his *** out of the hole but he wasnt having it.

So we get out there and he does about 3 honks in a 1.5 second span and pulls a fly by. Thats not flying so he slows down and tells me I dont know how to race. Back window is permantly stained white from numbers at the track....

So we go a couple times, he jumps the gun every time and I still reel him in and he hits the brakes as soon as I get close. He whines out the window and i said you know what just go when ever you want. Just take off and I'll do it that way. So we go at it and I put about 4-5 cars on him. Tell him its time to pay up and he says no and makes up some bull **** excuse about his belt.

We pull over and I'm like hey if your to big of a bitch to pay up on a $20 bet forget it, if it means that much to you. I've made bets and payed up everytime I've lost but come on $20 is ridiculous...

And people wonder why we dog ricers so much with people like this floating around...
Really, I'd like to back you up for not getting paid, but your story, as told, describes your actions (mostly in the beginning of the story) rather ungainly.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jordan S.

your a tool!!! you have nerve to call the guy a ricer yet your acting like one...makes perfect sence. grow up a little. maybe he recognized how much of a stroker you were and didnt want to bother with the drama, ever think of that??
Old 05-27-2006, 12:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

IMO you shouldn't have backed him into a corner like that. You threw him too the edge and expected him to jump too? Of course he was going to get a little nervous!
Old 05-27-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Regular

OK lets put it like this. I know Jordan and I also know of the car he speaks of. Unfortunately he did not get across the arrogance of the guy in the RSX. As for Jordan backing him in a corner, the guy could of said no to the race or said just for fun. He has claimed to of beat LS1's before if I remeber right. A hand shake is a hand shake. That is not backing someone into a corner.
So the guy pussed and tried to sneak by and not race. He didnt have to yell $20.00 out the window now did he? And as for the flow master, it is gay but it came on the car. He has only had it a couple of months. So lay off.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:05 PM
12 Second Club

Original posted didn't seem like a dick to me, the guy didn't have to shake his hand and agree to 20$ then yell it out the window. Then tell him he doesn't know how to race.

Scion tC...that's the non-lunchbox model right?
Old 05-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by kyle91z28
Scion tC...that's the non-lunchbox model right?

Yea. It's the one that actually looks like a car. I know it's slow, but it's got some style to it. Myself and msgZ28 have been thinking of rebuilding it and dropping a "real" motor into it. I've already got all the research done on it, now all I need is to win the lottery to afford to go "fast".
Old 05-27-2006, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

Oh and I just found out the guy doesnt race for fun. Jordan tried that. He only goes for money.]

Jordan you need to brush up on your story telling **** sucker.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Banned

Yo uhave no idea the cost of droppign a motor in that car. just pulling the stock EFI and 302 and going in with a new 302 and carb was a nightmare on my 88' 5.0 I imagine a TC would be murder.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Staging Lane

Exactly. It would be a full rebuild of the frame and custom make of the chasis. After a custom job like that it wouldn't so complicated because we can just place the nessecary mounts and whatnot in the right points. The chasis is only good for upwards of 350 - 400 fwhp anyway's.

I've done my research. The s/c that's an option is good to get that toyo motor up to about 420 whp w/forged internals w/solid tubes and gaskets. The chasis begins twisting at around 400 fwhp and the frame starts to twist at around 500 fwhp. Toyota cut some corners to make sure the beginer's class car would get their customer's to buy their higher line products when it came to speed modification. The engine is highly capable though, just like the supra motor. But it's power band is pretty steep at around 3k when you go with either a s/c or t/c. It actually MIGHT be cheaper to go with the stock s/c, modify from there with pully systems to about 350 fwhp and just be done from there.
Old 05-27-2006, 03:33 PM
TECH Regular

Hijackers