Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tried to race 4 KB Cobra's with MT ET Street DR's on, and they all pussied out!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=SS1875]
Originally Posted by CTSVSL65AMG
Uh...what car were you in?? Becaused based on your sig I wouldn't be trying to pick races with 600hp cars...let alone bikes.

He did/does pick on them and does quite well....has done it for many years with many kills as well. Signatures don't mean anything if you don't list everything in them...correct ???

Hey man I just speak emglish...

12.5 GTO on the bootle and a stock LS car...I am no mind reader hear.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:42 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=CTSVSL65AMG]
Originally Posted by SS1875

Hey man I just speak emglish...

12.5 GTO on the bootle and a stock LS car...I am no mind reader hear.

Me too, just clueing you in, thats all
Old 07-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Teching In

word... Sounds like his ride is fast... Too bad there arent any LS cars up here other than C6's that will race me...i know some of those older Camaros are seriously fast.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CTSVSL65AMG
word... Sounds like his ride is fast... Too bad there arent any LS cars up here other than C6's that will race me...i know some of those older Camaros are seriously fast.
It runs good, he had a bad Vette before the Camaro. I haven't seen any CTSV'S other than what EPP and Lingenfelter have done....but never seen them out on the street, just being built. Seen 1 AMG with some dude in it that looked dead , let's just say he will never see 70 again!!
Old 07-10-2006, 07:12 PM
TECH Regular

I agree with SDB. If you have a car like that and cry about someone wanting to race you are a bonified *****! I live with this crap in Tulsa. There are the racers and then there are the show ponies with dyno sheets. Those are the guys that wimper and call people bullies. And just to clarify something. If you are the type of guy that hangs out with the street racers and whimper "oh god here he comes." because he is going to call someone out, you my good sir are a *****!
Ok enough of my rant. Carry on.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I feel like I'm back in 8th grade.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by unit213

It feels good to revert sometimes.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
It feels good to revert sometimes.
Only if I get to bang 15yo chicks again.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:30 PM
TECH Regular

Nothing stopping you now! It's just the whole getting caught thing that doesnt go ver so good.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Banned

Old 07-10-2006, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

Sad isnt it?
Old 07-10-2006, 08:29 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

banging 15 year old chics!?!?!?!?! Where and when...I am in...

SDB
Old 07-10-2006, 08:31 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SS1875
but only if his wife is driving Just some fun at you.

Actually, I would let my wife drive my car against any of the Cobra's in a race on the street...it is always funny to see her kill a fast car. Back in the day she kiled Dean before all of his mods, beat a TL1000 bike, and killed several cars in the GTO...

SDB
Old 07-10-2006, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

I agree with SDB. If you have a car like that and cry about someone wanting to race you are a bonified *****! I live with this crap in Tulsa. There are the racers and then there are the show ponies with dyno sheets. Those are the guys that wimper and call people bullies. And just to clarify something. If you are the type of guy that hangs out with the street racers and whimper "oh god here he comes." because he is going to call someone out, you my good sir are a *****!
Ok enough of my rant. Carry on.

what ever happened to the peiople who actually take it to a track? going to a car show never meant u had to race now did it?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
what ever happened to the peiople who actually take it to a track? going to a car show never meant u had to race now did it?

It was stated that these people where hanging out where the street racers are. That is where the problem is. It's kind of like if you dont like ****** dont go to a ***** house. You dont like street racing go hang out somewhere else if you get upset when someone has the ***** to ask someone to race.
The track is fine, but not as much fun. ANd what car show are you talking about? Nothing was mentioned about one of those. Now enough of me making friends.lol
Old 07-10-2006, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

It was stated that these people where hanging out where the street racers are. That is where the problem is. It's kind of like if you dont like ****** dont go to a ***** house. You dont like street racing go hang out somewhere else if you get upset when someone has the ***** to ask someone to race.
The track is fine, but not as much fun. ANd what car show are you talking about? Nothing was mentioned about one of those. Now enough of me making friends.lol

the ***** house comparison was horrible atempt at a metaphor. heres something you should have tried, you go to a bar with your freinds...does it mean u have to drink? no it doesnt. you can be the sober guy and just hang out with your freinds and still have a good time, do it with mine all the time. Some people think that JUST beacuse ur at the local spot that you HAVE to race, like i said, dont have to drink to have a good time, dont have to race to have one either. Lord only knows what sort of setup the cops might have at the local spots, as ive seen MANY get broken up or people who leave get followed by DT cops that were in unmarked cars when they try to race elsewere. At the track its put up or shut up, in the local meet up spot, why cant enthusiasts just get togeter and apperciate each others cars and not race?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
the ***** house comparison was horrible atempt at a metaphor. heres something you should have tried, you go to a bar with your freinds...does it mean u have to drink? no it doesnt. you can be the sober guy and just hang out with your freinds and still have a good time, do it with mine all the time. Some people think that JUST beacuse ur at the local spot that you HAVE to race, like i said, dont have to drink to have a good time, dont have to race to have one either. Lord only knows what sort of setup the cops might have at the local spots, as ive seen MANY get broken up or people who leave get followed by DT cops that were in unmarked cars when they try to race elsewere. At the track its put up or shut up, in the local meet up spot, why cant enthusiasts just get togeter and apperciate each others cars and not race?
My attempt at a metaphor was alot less wordy man. Two sentences and you get the point. And the arguement isnt the fact that they do or dont have to race. The point is dont be a girl about it when people want to race. I wont ridicule those who do not street race. I mock those who go to the areas and bitch when they get hit up.
And as for your other crap mentioned............
Old 07-10-2006, 09:25 PM
On The Tree

Uh that isnt where the street racers are. The spot is a hangout for all muscle cars. Since people that drive by stop in to look at the cars almost every night you could even call it a car show. It isnt where the street racers hang out. They just stop in where everyone is hanging out and bug the **** out of us to race. Its not like every night we meet up there to find out who is racing.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:30 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

15 year old girls and ***** houses....this thread is finally getting good!!!

This spot we hang out at is for "muscle" type cars to hang out, and hopefully get some races. these gus have 500+ rwhp cars with drag radials on, all parked in a row with their hood up. Sort of like going into a whorehouse with a raging hard on in one hand and a $100 dollar bill in the other....no one says you have to ****, but its pretty obvious why your there....this was not a car show...its a place for people to hang out to try to get a race. Its not like I was walking up to 50 year olds in stock buick raodmasters ******* with them about racing me. I was trying to arrange a race with me or with a stock 2002 Z06.

I will continue to ask people to race if I think it will be a decent race. Period.

SDB
Old 07-10-2006, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

My attempt at a metaphor was alot less wordy man. Two sentences and you get the point. And the arguement isnt the fact that they do or dont have to race. The point is dont be a girl about it when people want to race. I wont ridicule those who do not street race. I mock those who go to the areas and bitch when they get hit up.
And as for your other crap mentioned............
Thats the point. Only SDB and his friend are the ones that want to race. We never ridiculed him when he asked to race we just said no. But he sure bitches about us when we say no now doesnt he. Cunfuzed I truly think your screen name fits you. In this situation you are confused and have no idea whats going on. Its a local spot where the cars come to show their rides and hang out. It is not the local lets make some race plans. When SDB isnt around there isnt even a mention of a race. Everyone just talks about cars and tells about their drag strip times. He shows up and ask for races. People say no then he jumps on the internet about it and bitches that nobody will race. If we say no thats fine. Hell we dont even mind him asking but its at the point where its like STFU already. It gets old real quick. He can make his own street racing hang out but Ill bet there would only be two people there. Scott and Mergy.