Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2000 WS6 M6 vrs 2005 stang GT

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006 | 03:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
big three... i would SPANK the **** outa u.. a not even funny spanking. i would "bring it" in a second but i would NEVER EVER EVER waste my gas to drive down to race a >300 hp mustang. **** before i did some real mods my bolt on SS would WALK 05 stangs like it was nothing. you need to learn ur place before u run ur big *** mouth
You wouldn't spank s@#$# unless you are heavily modded. If your stock or close to it, you could only spank your ***** when it comes to racing me. I'd be right with ya depending on what you have done.
Old 10-01-2006 | 03:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2001ramairconv
Now you have gone too far I will take a lot of things but being called liar is not one of them. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW UP. I have the money to pay you if you can beat me and I will also go on here and post a death if you win. Lies are not what I do. Now its up to you PUT UP or SHUT UP.
Man, do you realize we don't live in the same area?
Old 10-01-2006 | 03:50 AM
Banned

Only after he pulled it out of your mouth.
LOL. I can laugh at a good joke, but I don't swing that way. Sorry, you guys will have to please each other on that one. Out of the closet are we?
Old 10-01-2006 | 03:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TheBigthree
You wouldn't spank s@#$# unless you are heavily modded. If your stock or close to it, you could only spank your ***** when it comes to racing me. I'd be right with ya depending on what you have done.
I dont think you would stand a chance. He has a bolt on SS. Your power isn't even close to his.
Old 10-01-2006 | 03:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
I dont think you would stand a chance. He has a bolt on SS. Your power isn't even close to his.
With that being said, I would get smoked. But........ Talk to me in about 6 months. Then we can race. I don't know why he even bragged about beating a Stang if he's highly modded.

He should talk to someone like this.
The LS1 was bone stock, by the way. LOL
Old 10-01-2006 | 04:05 AM
Teching In

a bolt on isnt a heavy mod you idiot have you even had a wrench in your hand. or are you just scarfing what the retailers tell you
John force said "horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."
Youre a loser and in denial. Sell your stang buy a ricer and join the losers youd be at home with. I thought there were limits to human stupidity but here you come with your big talk, huge excuses and minimal timeslip. You proved me wrong there is no limit. You were obviously the test subject for a forward lobotomy. Anyone in this thread could spank you cause its an overuleing fact that unless modded EXTREMLY 'stangs have the same chance a 5 year old on a bike would of beating a f-body. You obviously failed your iq test. Cause it seems to me you dont even have the intellect of a starfish and they are nucleal creatures meaning they have no brain. Just so i dont lose you with my polysyllable words. put two and two together and get a clue. you suck and that is sad.
Old 10-01-2006 | 04:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TrshdNScatrd
a bolt on isnt a heavy mod you idiot have you even had a wrench in your hand. or are you just scarfing what the retailers tell you
John force said "horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."
Youre a loser and in denial. Sell your stang buy a ricer and join the losers youd be at home with. I thought there were limits to human stupidity but here you come with your big talk, huge excuses and minimal timeslip. You proved me wrong there is no limit. You were obviously the test subject for a forward lobotomy. Anyone in this thread could spank you cause its an overuleing fact that unless modded EXTREMLY 'stangs have the same chance a 5 year old on a bike would of beating a f-body. You obviously failed your iq test. Cause it seems to me you dont even have the intellect of a starfish and they are nucleal creatures meaning they have no brain. Just so i dont lose you with my polysyllable words. put two and two together and get a clue. you suck and that is sad.
You gotta understand, some people out there call bolt ons different things. I dont' know what he has done to his car. You are seriously too tense. Go buy a real doll or something. Or better yet, here, get you some recreation.

Last edited by TheBigthree; 10-01-2006 at 04:20 AM.
Old 10-01-2006 | 04:27 AM
TECH Junkie

im sure when my ss was stock it would walk 05 stangs.. u wouldnt just get "smoked" youd be embarassed. in 6 months id still embrass you and your pos EGO. your head is too BIG for that body of yours bud.

Last edited by sidewayz28; 10-01-2006 at 04:33 AM.
Old 10-01-2006 | 04:29 AM
Teching In

You gotta understand, some people out there call bolt ons different things. I dont' know what he has done to his car. You are seriously too tense. Go buy a real doll or something. Or better yet, here, get you some recreation.
can we get a golf clap....my recreation is undermy hood with a wrench in hand a place i doubt youve been or ever will go because you will always be self deluded about the altitude and will never come down to get proved wrong. So im done with you you proved me right and also perfectly illustrated the point why i hate 'stangs and their owners. rest in peices moron OUT!
Old 10-01-2006 | 04:29 AM
TECH Junkie

only way ur little 05 stang would ever stand a chance would be with FI.. have fun dropping a few g's so u can hang with a mildly modded LS1
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:01 AM
TECH Addict

Man, I hope you guys don't think this fool represents all Ford owners, lol.

My old 4.3 Sonoma would run that, lol. It'd trap at 98 too, lol.
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:04 AM
Teching In

These Stang owners on this site represent only a small portion. They are house trained. I'm not. I'm wild. Anyway, Here's a slip of me racing an LS1 Camaro. The LS1 is on the right, and I'm on the left. The guy was cool and we was complimenting each other's car before the race. This is at 5800ft and our track sucks as far as prep goes.
The times will shock you.
Did you seriously register on here to defend your car? I've seen stock LS1s trap 108mph, think any (edit:STOCK) GT could do the same?

That's great that you were able to beat a couple of LS1's, but since you took the time to register on this forum, maybe you should learn a thing or two of what they're capable of.

LS1 fbodies weigh about 40lbs less than a GT. (Even less if it's a stripper and/or hardtop)

They put down about 20-30rwhp more.

3:31 gear in the GT vs 3:42 in the fbody.

Bettter aerodynamics

More power under the curve

I'm sure you can find someone on this forum with a gear/lid/catback in your area to race..

Last edited by fastkars.com; 10-01-2006 at 11:17 AM.
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:15 AM
Teching In

and there you have it not only did a classic car owner and a newerls1 owned tell but the whole damn forum came out to kick you in the nuts if you defend yourself after fastcars, sidewayz and my break down of specs then your a bigger moron than i thought.
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:25 AM
TECH Addict

No we don't think that. With you guys its just the normal back and forth Ford vs. Chevy.
Exactly, the fun stuff, lol.
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:36 AM
Teching In

No we don't think that. With you guys its just the normal back and forth Ford vs. Chevy.
No an Older model Mustang or a really well tuned Fairlane...theres fords out there that could kill alot of cars I just hate newer 'stangs that could only be sufficed by taking a 6lb sledge to about 6 of them.
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

WOw. I went ot sleep on page 2...and now page 6. Big three is an obvious ricer gone domestic. He has NO clue what he is talkign about. He bases is 'defined' reasoning with his (count them on one hand races) limited experience. It quite sad really. That someone could be SO NARROW MINDED, that they can't realize, not all driver's are the same, and not all cars are the same. But I guess since teh brochures listed the car's at 320, then ALL LS fbods have that, and Gears/Tranny's don't mean shiat.

Big three..if you are ever in CA....look me up. I will gladly give you the chance to 'for sure' kill me. I know you said spank earlier, but I am not that kind of guy.
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by fastkars.com
Did you seriously register on here to defend your car? I've seen stock LS1s trap 108mph, think any (edit:STOCK) GT could do the same?

That's great that you were able to beat a couple of LS1's, but since you took the time to register on this forum, maybe you should learn a thing or two of what they're capable of.

LS1 fbodies weigh about 40lbs less than a GT. (Even less if it's a stripper and/or hardtop)

They put down about 20-30rwhp more.

3:31 gear in the GT vs 3:42 in the fbody.

Bettter aerodynamics

More power under the curve

I'm sure you can find someone on this forum with a gear/lid/catback in your area to race..
Just one thing...the 3.42s are in M6s and the S197s have 3.55s in the M5s. In A4s the S197s have the 3.31 gear.
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:50 AM
On The Tree

dude stock ls1's are faster than stock 05 gt's never mind the mods..
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MetallicBluews6
Pre- 2001 Ls1 F-bodies Run A Little Slower. My Bet Is On You Though.
lol they do? Funny I've never noticed that...
Old 10-01-2006 | 11:59 AM
TECH Junkie

There is a whole lotta gay in this thread. So much in fact that my poor housemate caught it.