Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Silly benz, racing is for the big dawgs.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Silly benz, racing is for the big dawgs.

Lunch time, this past week,...maybe on monday, me and the boys went to lunch. I rarely take my car to lunch, since we have our own personal escalade to ride in but, that day was different.

Pastvertical(koooooomie)(a member here, 01 Z06 speedwaywhite), and my buddy albert, in a BONE stock C6, that I just installed a procharger on, all leave the resturant. we al have a passenger.

I left, about 20 seconds ahead of everyone. They followed. They are a ways back, .... then all of a sudden, they are al coming up fast, and whats in front of them?....a white V12 drop top two door benz. I didn't see AMG anywhere, just V12 in the side grill. As I was told later, pastvertical(01 Z06) said the benz came up on him kinda fast, and he tried to go, and the benz just pulled on him. My buddy in the C6, said he started behind the benz, when that was happening, and he was pulling on the benz but, he was nehind him, and couldnt pass.

thats when the benz pulled alongside of me, with a **** eating grin on his face, like he just dusted two vettes. He looked at me, and was like, whatever man, i'm in a benz and your vette ain't ****.

he had new york plates. We were both side by side at a light. Three lane road. We were both the second car in the line. Both vettes, where one car behind me, watching everything about to happen. Light turns green. The first car in the far right hand lane(i was in the midle, benz on far left) doesn't go. the car in front of me, doesn't go. So I, thinking as fast as possible, dive over in the right hand lane. At the same time, in the corner of my mind, the benz is starting to mash it, as the car in front of him moved much faster.

Again, I dove to the right, around the vehicle in front of me, at WOT in first gear, rideing the clutch as best as I could without looseing momentum. I hit second gear quickly, and was gonna dive back to the center lane, but the BENZ, was going for the center lane as well. So I, as I was heading for the middle, on the throttle in second gear, sideways, with the benz coming towards me. I just made a slight adjustment, again, not lifting, and stayed as far to the right as possible. Hit third gear, and I was at that point grabbing traction, and easily starting to pull on the benz. Hit 4th gear...and only went about halfway through it,...and lifted. I was roughly 4 cars out on him.

My boy justin, who you'll probably see in the UFC at some point was in my passenger seat going nuts. The kid loved it soo much....he's very soon, going to be in the market for a vette. Very soon.

benz rolls up,....with not soo much of a smile on his face,...and started pointing at me. Like your teacher would do when she'd be like "no no no...play nice with the others"... kinda like that.

I just nodded my head in my own approval,...and sent him back on **** ride with his tail between his legs, back to new york.

the buddies in back of me, watching the whole shindig, said it looked absolutly crazyfrigginnuts when the car was going down the road, straight, but clearly sideways(the right side was far to the right).

....and thats pretty much all we talked about for the rest of that day.

Not a big deal but, fun, no doubt. It sounded like they had more fun then me just watching it.

Anyways.....until next time.

Peace.

Oh, and sorry if this is written in jibberish,...I typed fast as ****, cause I gotta go to this little honey's house...and to be honest,..lmao...I gotta ****.

hahahahahahahaha. Oh ****,...praire doggin'...see ya
Old 06-13-2007, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kill, way to put him in his place.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:42 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Damn, I gotta watch out for these Vettes around SFL. Nice kill as usual buddy, leave some for me.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Launching!

Yeah, J!!! Those V12s are fast, so bad *** kill. I broke off a CL65AMG the other day myself. I love walking the dog straight with 20* rear kick out...takes out some of the fast, but damn it looks cool.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bigron those wheels look absolutely crazy!!! Any links to big pics?
nice kill by the way
Old 06-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Launching!

Good kill. Whats up with your car anyways?
Old 06-13-2007, 10:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Damn, I gotta watch out for these Vettes around SFL. Nice kill as usual buddy, leave some for me.
Is the first video of the car running 130 yours?
Thats a pretty quick Cobra, what tires will you be on when V-series comes rolling up next to you?

Look us up, we'll make some movies....
Old 06-13-2007, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Lunch time, this past week,...maybe on monday, me and the boys went to lunch. I rarely take my car to lunch, since we have our own personal escalade to ride in but, that day was different.

Pastvertical(koooooomie)(a member here, 01 Z06 speedwaywhite), and my buddy albert, in a BONE stock C6, that I just installed a procharger on, all leave the resturant. we al have a passenger.

I left, about 20 seconds ahead of everyone. They followed. They are a ways back, .... then all of a sudden, they are al coming up fast, and whats in front of them?....a white V12 drop top two door benz. I didn't see AMG anywhere, just V12 in the side grill. As I was told later, pastvertical(01 Z06) said the benz came up on him kinda fast, and he tried to go, and the benz just pulled on him. My buddy in the C6, said he started behind the benz, when that was happening, and he was pulling on the benz but, he was nehind him, and couldnt pass.

thats when the benz pulled alongside of me, with a **** eating grin on his face, like he just dusted two vettes. He looked at me, and was like, whatever man, i'm in a benz and your vette ain't ****.

he had new york plates. We were both side by side at a light. Three lane road. We were both the second car in the line. Both vettes, where one car behind me, watching everything about to happen. Light turns green. The first car in the far right hand lane(i was in the midle, benz on far left) doesn't go. the car in front of me, doesn't go. So I, thinking as fast as possible, dive over in the right hand lane. At the same time, in the corner of my mind, the benz is starting to mash it, as the car in front of him moved much faster.

Again, I dove to the right, around the vehicle in front of me, at WOT in first gear, rideing the clutch as best as I could without looseing momentum. I hit second gear quickly, and was gonna dive back to the center lane, but the BENZ, was going for the center lane as well. So I, as I was heading for the middle, on the throttle in second gear, sideways, with the benz coming towards me. I just made a slight adjustment, again, not lifting, and stayed as far to the right as possible. Hit third gear, and I was at that point grabbing traction, and easily starting to pull on the benz. Hit 4th gear...and only went about halfway through it,...and lifted. I was roughly 4 cars out on him.

My boy justin, who you'll probably see in the UFC at some point was in my passenger seat going nuts. The kid loved it soo much....he's very soon, going to be in the market for a vette. Very soon.

benz rolls up,....with not soo much of a smile on his face,...and started pointing at me. Like your teacher would do when she'd be like "no no no...play nice with the others"... kinda like that.

I just nodded my head in my own approval,...and sent him back on **** ride with his tail between his legs, back to new york.

the buddies in back of me, watching the whole shindig, said it looked absolutly crazyfrigginnuts when the car was going down the road, straight, but clearly sideways(the right side was far to the right).

....and thats pretty much all we talked about for the rest of that day.

Not a big deal but, fun, no doubt. It sounded like they had more fun then me just watching it.

Anyways.....until next time.

Peace.

Oh, and sorry if this is written in jibberish,...I typed fast as ****, cause I gotta go to this little honey's house...and to be honest,..lmao...I gotta ****.

Sweet.
I gotta know, does Albert call koomie 'minus 150'?
lol...I need to go to bed.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2

Lol. thanks g.

You really outta come out on a weekend with us bro. Your a little north of me right?...

Anyways,..i'll be in vero beach this weekend,..so not this one but, anyother time give me a hollar, we'll go **** some **** up.

later Jay
Old 06-14-2007, 08:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BigRon77
Yeah, J!!! Those V12s are fast, so bad *** kill. I broke off a CL65AMG the other day myself. I love walking the dog straight with 20* rear kick out...takes out some of the fast, but damn it looks cool.

WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT!!!

love this ****!

Nice kill for yourself G. With this blower on the car, for somereason,..the car seems easier to drive now. Weird ****.

peace out BIGpimpin'
Old 06-14-2007, 08:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SScott236
Good kill. Whats up with your car anyways?

Thanks.

Whats up with my car? I dunnno dawg, whats up with it? You mean the setup? or...
Old 06-14-2007, 08:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sprayjunkie
Is the first video of the car running 130 yours?
Thats a pretty quick Cobra, what tires will you be on when V-series comes rolling up next to you?

Look us up, we'll make some movies....

knowing what I know about Jay,...i'm sure the dude will be ready for most anything that rolls up alongside of him. I'd imagine he's always on a tire.

..and yes...I agree,..we need to get some of the cars together, and go out west and just get some shots of the cars. I wanna get some sound clips of a few cars, just cruising,....maybe a back shot or something with some good MIC feed. And ofcourse, some racing, or flybys, something.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:28 AM
11 Second Club

and to be honest,..lmao...I gotta ****.

nice kill, sounds like fun down there..
Old 06-14-2007, 08:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sprayjunkie
Sweet.
I gotta know, does Albert call koomie 'minus 150'?
lol...I need to go to bed.

lmao. Funny.

So everyone knows, koomie(not real name)....makes quite a bit less power then I do,...about 220rwhp less. So, he earned the nickname at the shop, -220(negative 220).

I'll go tell albert to go call him that right now,...minus 160. lol.

ROugh night there mike?....lol. give me a shout so I can hear this story of yours.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:36 AM
9 Second Club

Nice Kill.

Hope everything came out ok.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Nice Kill.

Hope everything came out ok.

Lol. I did, quite rapidly I might add. lmao. Like a friggin bomb exploded. Felt bad for the toilet. Quick shower...went to the little ladies house....touched the pink...went home.

Nice night,..with alot of relief
Old 06-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Launching!

Thanks.

Whats up with my car? I dunnno dawg, whats up with it? You mean the setup? or...
Yea. I know its a vette, right? but its obviously not stock.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:39 AM
TECH Resident

Nice night,..with alot of relief

Damn, that's funny!
Old 06-14-2007, 01:03 PM
TECH Resident

Prarie doggin'!!!!! Awesome!

Nice kill! Always fun to wipe the smile off of someones face.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by slowmofo

nice kill, sounds like fun down there..

thanks man. Always something to do.

Last night...I leave the girls house, around 12am..pouring rain...start my car, quiet neighborhood....(lmao,..her neighbor thought it was lightning/thunder one time) and hop on the highway.

Now, I don't play in the rain, unless it's touch see the hot neighbor wearing a white shirt... no,..so i'm chillin, below the speed limit. Then, it stops raining. But, it's ebtirely too wet for my car.

..and what do you know, some homo, in a RED 50th ann vette pulls on my ***... I CRACK a rev cause I knew it was a vette.... and then he pulls alongside, and waits, then takes off. Like I was gonna try and race him in the rain or something. I was like,...wow,...what a nut. lol.

So yea, always something if you really want it.