Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First kill with the Z YAAAEEYYY

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 04:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default First kill with the Z YAAAEEYYY

It happened today(IN MY IMAGINATION) at around 11am or so.I was going to the raiders game and was going to park at the stadium,but it was hella packed so,I turned around and hopped on the freeway so that I can go to the BART(subway) station.I got on it on the on ramp for good measure ,but when I merge into mild traffic I see a black 99-04 mustang GT zig-zagging in traffic trying to catch me.I let him line up at about 65mph.I put it in 2nd and waited for him to punch it.He hit it and I instantly put buslenghts on him.I exit a couple of exits later and low and behold here he comes for some more punishment.I get around a car and we line up on the overpass light.He roles his window down and says "you wrong bro.Why you temptin me?I just got a ticket yesterday for doin 120.I gave him a smile and a peace sign.Light turns green and I hear his tires chirp.I rolled the first few feet and then put the peddle to the metal (err balsa wood)and again destroyed him by buslenghts before the end of the block lol.It was a good start to the day.I ended up getting drunk at the game.The raiders lost again though but I saw some good fights You guys have a good new years

Last edited by wicked-98; 01-02-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:23 AM
TECH Regular

Nice kill...Lol poor Raiders My brother goes to alot of Raider games with his friend, lol always telling me about fights.

BTW...Your not that far from us, you ever on McHenry on the weekends?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Where excactly is it.I use to go to the bucket in San Jose but I've been out ou he scene for a minute cuz my camaro has been down for a while.Do you ever go to the Norcal-ls1 meets in Mccarthy Ranch?
Old 12-31-2007, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

good kill! too bad for your Raiders, My team lost also but the are just gettin' ready for the playoff's which for them starts in two weeks(homefield advantage thruout the playoffs)
Old 12-31-2007, 02:25 PM
Scammer Alert!

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
good kill! too bad for your Raiders, My team lost also but the are just gettin' ready for the playoff's which for them starts in two weeks(homefield advantage thruout the playoffs)
Just remember yoyu only got homefield because of our BEARS!!! Goodluck in the playoffs by the way
Old 12-31-2007, 06:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
good luck in the playoffs
Old 01-01-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by wicked-98
Where excactly is it.I use to go to the bucket in San Jose but I've been out ou he scene for a minute cuz my camaro has been down for a while.Do you ever go to the Norcal-ls1 meets in Mccarthy Ranch?
Im talking about Mchenry Ave in Modesto. Were usually out there on the weekends. We usually have a good group of people, a few Stangs, LS1's, Vette's etc. As for the Norcal meet's no I havent been to any.
Old 01-01-2008, 04:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh ok ,cool ,I'll try to make it out there on one of my run through del puerto rd in patterson.I don't live in patterson anymore though.Le me know what time and days you wll be gathering
Old 01-02-2008, 04:19 AM
TECH Regular

Ahh, I seen Patterson for your location. Im assumng you like riding through Del Puerto Canyon on your bike?? Well were usually in Modesto on the weekends Saturday mostly, at Starbucks on Briggsmore and McHenry. So if your ever in that area swng by we might be there, if not were on Mchenry
Old 01-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Restricted User

Nice kill...keep up the great work....
Old 01-02-2008, 09:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
Ahh, I seen Patterson for your location. Im assumng you like riding through Del Puerto Canyon on your bike?? Well were usually in Modesto on the weekends Saturday mostly, at Starbucks on Briggsmore and McHenry. So if your ever in that area swng by we might be there, if not were on Mchenry
Looks like its gonna be raining this weekend so I'll try n make it on the next.I've been through there on my bike and I want to run my car through there ASAP lol.What time do you guys gather?
Old 01-03-2008, 03:04 AM
TECH Regular

Usually about 10:30-11 to 1-2AM Assuming the weather is decent.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Cool, I'll try to make it out there then when the weather lifts