Gen2 RT10 Viper VS C6Z06 vids

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
Incredible.

You are the bench racing master.
Thanks.....Now tell me the magic number so i can make sure to run your ET/MPH in the ground when I go to the track...

You seem to be avoiding that?

LIL scared that wimpy killemall and his 13.0 second cammed C5 may be able to hand you your ***?

Whats the number? 10.8 at 128 sound familiar..Am i right? If so your going down by non driving killemall...
Old 02-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Teching In

I drive a 4-banger econobox(03' cavalier) and im laughing at you too Killemall. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

Yea my car runs 15's with only 140hp. I dont care its something to tune on. Do everyone a favor and STFU and get the freakin car. Then make a few passes against a vette and let us all know how he kicked your ***.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
Very
Ignorant
Person
Expecting
Ratification

That one was kind of weak..but thanks for trying
Yea i know but they are big words for you so i would expect much...sorry about that you left that one open all day long haha I had too jk
Old 02-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Whats the number? 10.8 at 128 sound familiar..Am i right? If so your going down by non driving killemall...
Nope...nice try though. Wrong again. Are you ever right?

...and I'm not the one flapping my gums about a car that I don't
even own. Don't try to deflect your BS and make this about me.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Vipers are nice cars and I wouldn't mind having one. But I wouldn't go online talking **** about a car I don't own. I wouldn't get offensive when people told me I couldn't drive when its true. Id ask how to drive better or attend a driving school so I could learn. I Damn sure wouldn't be talking about laying the smack down on a car that has turned a number that my car should but hasn't yet. This is why you are getting messed with just like every other post you put up with your dream car and its imaginary races.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Vipers are nice cars and I wouldn't mind having one. But I wouldn't go online talking **** about a car I don't own. I wouldn't get offensive when people told me I couldn't drive when its true. Id ask how to drive better or attend a driving school so I could learn. I Damn sure wouldn't be talking about laying the smack down on a car that has turned a number that my car should but hasn't yet. This is why you are getting messed with just like every other post you put up with your dream car and its imaginary races.
Exactly.

But Im not stupid...
Maybe not, but your reading comprehension skills need serious
work.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:04 PM
On The Tree

Thanks.....Now tell me the magic number so i can make sure to run your ET/MPH in the ground when I go to the track...

You seem to be avoiding that?

LIL scared that wimpy killemall and his 13.0 second cammed C5 may be able to hand you your ***?

looks to me like unit's car makes more power without nitrous than both hypotethical numbers on your soon to-maybe-be purchased car. and i think he has some juice too. just some more bench racing to pass the time.

and wtf is up with the 13 second cammed c5?
Old 02-09-2008, 05:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Let me make sure I got this straight. A cammed C5 and you ran a 13.0. Bwhahhahhahhahahhahahahahaha
Old 02-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

STFU
Old 02-09-2008, 05:56 PM
10 Second Club

You guys are just so funny....If I was about to buy a built C6Z06 with all the interior/exterior whistles that was pushing 550 plus rwhp you'd all be saying that the car will run 9's and yada yada yada.....

But you just cant stand viper guys like were all rich snobs or somthing....Two of my viper buddies are in the military making under 60K a year....We just want americas exotic...Wich is the viper
Nope I am sure even with a 550 rwhp C6Z you couldn't crack 10's.

Thanks for the great thread though, it has had me laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes! Unit and Manalishi have totally made this a keeper!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Launching!

Weres all this I cant drive **** coming from??????

Ive drag raced more than few of you and ive street raced more than most of you..Against monster 450-800 rwhp rare cars...Not an 240 awhp STI or 330 rwhp fox body...

yea i put two differant vipers into walls.,..OK I admit it...But go buy one or atleaste get a friend to let you drive one before tou talk smack...

Even a 1996 GTS Viper will put down 465 rwt bone stock..Both of my vipers put down 500 plus rwt...You try hitting it at 60 mph in a car with 500 rwt at 4000 rpm's and tell me how easy it is...

Vipers are the most wrecked rare car their is period...Im not the first guy to wreck 2 of them...

I just got off the phone with the owner and the deal is still a GO..Were planning on having the car on a boat being shipped to me by next Saturday...

As far as talking crap about a car I dont have..Ive still got a SRT10 Viprer sitting in my drive way as we speak. Yea she's busted...But it's not like Ive been driving around in a cobra and now Im talking smack about this Viper Im getting..

Ive already had two vipers and a c5 and a Fbody....So trust me the car is on the wayy...

And as far as all the smack talk goes Im gonna be honest with you....Your not hurting my feelings..Whenever Ive driven any of my Vipers all I get is respect from Fbody's and Cobras....A couple guys on the internet who Ill never meat who dont like me arent gonna hurt my feelings.

Again whats the numbers Unit???????

I just had a 30 minute conversation with the owner about the car and the moton racing suspension is adjustable. Im gonna talk to my local race shop and see what the best set up for the suspension would be for drag racing...

As well a emergency brake relocater kit will cost me around 100$ and 18 inch rims and DR's around 2000$...

Guess that will be a great B-day present to my self so I can shut you down....

man that will make me feel good. Ive always hated the fact that the moderator on the LS1 tech site is a mustang owner anyways....So when I beat your ET/MPH that will atleaste give me some justification as to how in the hell a Slobra owner gets to be moderator...

So again whats the numbers???????
Old 02-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Launching!

Wow i love this place.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:51 PM
10 Second Club

A couple guys on the internet who Ill never meat who dont like me arent gonna hurt my feelings.
So let me get this "straight", do you normally "meat" guys? Is that why you own a Viper?
Old 02-09-2008, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

really i dont' think he's gonna tell you
Old 02-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Administrator

yea i put two differant vipers into walls.,..OK I admit it...
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Let me make sure I got this straight. A cammed C5 and you ran a 13.0. Bwhahhahhahhahahhahahahahaha
Gee...let me see here.

Again whats the numbers Unit???????
I thought we covered this once already? I understand that you're
having difficulty comprehending our posts, but let's try to stay
on topic shall we? I'm not the one here talking about how fast
I'm going to run in a car that I don't even own.

It's no secret. There are lots of people here that know...just not you.

So when I beat your ET/MPH that will atleaste give me some justification as to how in the hell a Slobra owner gets to be moderator...
I was asked by Nineball...and you weren't. Pisses you off doesn't it.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:04 PM
TECH Resident

killemall there is a place to weigh your car here on Oahu, It is down by sand island. Yes the track was bad here on oahu but still not that bad. Plenty of the fbod guys were running alot faster than your C5. Hell guys were running elvens cam only in camaros so no reason to pull a 13 in a cammed c5. I dont care how much power a vehicle has if you wreck mutiple times it might be an indicator that you cant drive. Why dont you just buy something slow and rare since you are worried about being different on the street. I would suggest a nice omni or something along those lines. Why does it matter what the mods drive? I would guess that he knows alot more about Ls vehicles than you do. Also if you dont care what these guys are saying why are you trying so hard to get track numbers from unit? Seems to me someone has ruffled your feathers. You may be a nice guy but you dont contribute anything positive to this site so why dont you just stop hanging around it is clear that most people dont want you here.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
killemall there is a place to weigh your car here on Oahu, It is down by sand island. Yes the track was bad here on oahu but still not that bad. Plenty of the fbod guys were running alot faster than your C5. Hell guys were running elvens cam only in camaros so no reason to pull a 13 in a cammed c5. I dont care how much power a vehicle has if you wreck mutiple times it might be an indicator that you cant drive. Why dont you just buy something slow and rare since you are worried about being different on the street. I would suggest a nice omni or something along those lines. Why does it matter what the mods drive? I would guess that he knows alot more about Ls vehicles than you do. Also if you dont care what these guys are saying why are you trying so hard to get track numbers from unit? Seems to me someone has ruffled your feathers. You may be a nice guy but you dont contribute anything positive to this site so why dont you just stop hanging around it is clear that most people dont want you here.
Excellent post sir.

Clearly not everyone in Hawaii has a reading disability.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea i put two differant vipers into walls.,..OK I admit it

Vipers are the most wrecked rare car their is period...Im not the first guy to wreck 2 of them...

So when I beat your ET/MPH that will atleaste give me some justification as to how in the hell a Slobra owner gets to be moderator...
On the charge of not being able to drive. I find you GUILTY.

On the charge of talking smack you can't and won't back up. I find you GUILTY.

On the charge of being an idiot. I find you GUILTY.

You are sentenced to being laughed at by anyone that reads your posts.

BTW the other guys that wrecked more than one were probably one of two people. Professional racers or idiots. Professional racers don't count because they are getting 11/10ths out of the car when they crash. You do not fall in that category.

Last edited by The Manalishi; 02-09-2008 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Being a mod has it's privileges.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:53 PM
TECH Resident

sucks to be killemall