Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gen2 RT10 Viper VS C6Z06 vids

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Killemall, I think you're missing the point here with the car hobby. You care way too much about what other people think, it seems like you want people to see you in a viper and be impressed, but guess what? Nobody really gives a ****! And personally I would never buy a car with that kind of work already done to it, you're missing out on the biggest part and taking away the fun factor of modding. So instead you're gonna be driving around in someone else's built viper and taking credit for it. I know I don't have alot of grounds here to be giving you advice since I'm a poor college student driving a 10 year old Z28, but I'm satisfied with my car and thats all that should really matter, not what others think. BTW you should probably just stop posting before you dig your hole any deeper (if thats possible).
Old 02-10-2008, 02:29 AM
TECH Resident

I dont know anything about you holding records for "bone stock" ls1. maybe though I mean I can believe that. But how the hell are you gonna say the cars are that slow over here? I know of plenty of guys that were running elevens in their camaros at the very same strip with the same mods as your C5. Except when they put heads on they didnt put "stock" ls6 heads. Then we can go into the guys that were running tens at the same track. Sure the track sucked but doesnt mean thats the reason your driving skills are sub standard. I know you have been at the track alot but that does not make you a good driver. It just means you had alot of practice and making cars look really bad by pulling down record times for being the slowest.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

finally found this thread.read all 15 pages too.very funny killemall.dang wrecked your 2nd viper.holy ****.most of the things your saying in here is off the wall.not true man.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Slow Vette
it was "2.73 Vette"...
...and there it is folks! We have a winner.

I'm going to wait a little while and give killemall a chance to retort, then
I'll lock this nonsense down.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:56 AM
On The Tree

could be waiting a while
Old 02-10-2008, 07:59 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Car RamRod
could be waiting a while
Good point.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Teching In

dont lock it too fast, i cant wait to read his response.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
I'm going to wait a little while and give killemall a chance to retort, then
I'll lock this nonsense down.
He's gonna come in here like Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction. "Well allow me to retort..." It was fun while it lasted though.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Teching In

C5 Pewter Vette was running faster than 13.5's when he was stock. He left the island sometime now and currently owns a Cobra. His auto C5 was in the 13.2 and under range.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Car RamRod
Very
Intent
Purpose
Each
Race

that's creative....come up with it all by yourself?
Very
Impotent
Person
Every
Race

Do I win the prize?

Originally Posted by Killemall
The only thing my 570 rwhp Viper will be wrecking is 620 rwhp mustangs that weigh 3800 pounds and handle like a brick going down a slide...

Stop hating man...

And I said well over 300 times....Try twice a week all year long for over four years...In the camaro and C5.....Also paid the pro gas fees so I could run 10 plus times a night in the zero lane while everyone else went 3-4 times a night....

How many times Ive actually went down I have no idea. But I defiently have experiance...

And dont laugh about a persons misfortune. A wreck can happen to any of us at any time.
I got to page 7 and had to stop, my eyes are going crossed. Of course you are going to talk **** because you know that that very few are near you to back it up. To be honest that video sucked. I have seen ricer videos that were easier to watch.

Why were there no honks? Why did you race in the middle of the day with traffic?

What do you do for work to afford those types of cars......Oh you are a vallet and driving others cars.... My stock CTS V sounds better than that VIPER!
Old 02-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by unit213

Ugly people don't think their ugly either.

What's hilarious is that Killemall thinks a 570 rwhp Viper is so fast when in reality, it will be about as fast as a 500 rwhp, Bolt on only Z06..

I am with Unit on this one. I actually go on the Viper forums and talk mad **** over there just to **** off the in-denial idiots. But in reality, I like the Viper, a lot. That is the reason why I previously owned an 04, and another reason why I was thinking about another prior to my new Z06 purchase. But it is owners like Killemall that gives the car a bad name. He is so SO insecure about the Z06 being the faster car that he always has to find a way to make himself feel better and does it by coming on here and posts a video of a Viper taking off 2 secs before the Z06.

Killemall, your 570 rwhp Viper might, JUST MIGHT, run with a bolt on, 500 rwhp Z06. If I had my Z06 and were in your area, I would more than likely beat your Viper like a red headed step child with 40 less rwhp.

Now go on, why don't you do some more mag racing and gtech racing and come back with your results, only to find out that no one gives a **** about your inaccurate readings.

Watch out for the wall this time around...
Old 02-10-2008, 05:53 PM
TECH Addict

hes prolly serious now not racing on the streets anymore since he wrecked his second viper.will try as soon as the ferry starts goin to maui just for fun and line up with him and see if he can drive that thing at the track.just gotta get my harness recertified from g force.see you over there Laron.wussup Cid.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 35th SS
hes prolly serious now not racing on the streets anymore since he wrecked his second viper.will try as soon as the ferry starts goin to maui just for fun and line up with him and see if he can drive that thing at the track.just gotta get my harness recertified from g force.see you over there Laron.wussup Cid.
Whats up man,havent seen you around in a bit. How are the camaros doing?
Old 02-10-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Addict

only on fri. and weekends not d/d for the 2 fbodys.still modding never stop.will bring the 35th 2 maui around march/april and make a run.see you outhere and killemall.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Well, I gave the guy a chance to reply. He opted not to apparently. Probably
a wise choice.