Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS1 vs LT1

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008 | 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1SS01
Just calm down and let it go. Theres no need to act like that. Some people are going to be very helpful and others aren't. You don't want to make a reputation as a person that gets all upset over little stuff. And bringing up government and other irrelevant things are just going to get you flamed.
It's hard to be helpful to someone as ignorant as him. Go through his previous posts and threads, the dude is hopeless. Not only is he ignorant to wrenching and cars, he's ignorant in general with his ridiculous comments. Just like the ignorant comments about my parents supposedly buying me my car etc.
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Renegade87
go back to gilbert and have fun in the boonies ****.
You live here in AZ but yet call gilbert the "boonies" ? HAHA I think you're just mad because you live near all the crack heads, meth heads and junkies. Sucks for you!

and i swear i have seen you post this exact same thing in like every thread you go in "This is the dumbest thread I've seen posted in " blah blah with some other stupid little cute cut at someone.

Show me where? Let's see it!
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
It's hard to be helpful to someone as ignorant as him. Go through his previous posts and threads, the dude is hopeless. Not only is he ignorant to wrenching and cars, he's ignorant in general with his ridiculous comments. Just like the ignorant comments about my parents supposedly buying me my car etc.
like i said it is hard, if you are mentally little. and you sir are.

and dont worry im not mad at all im enjoying this really. its good entertainment while im working. and yes gilbert is the boonies. i live in north phoenix which contains no tweakers. thats quiet a bit farther south. thanks thou! you obviously have lived here quiet a while and understand phoenix very well! can i be more like you? teach me how to be a mindless *** clown that just splurs everything out of his diahrea mouth. they have medicine for constipation of the brain you know? it really does work.
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

And Id Like To See A Picture Of This Car Your Claiming Is Yours! Daddy Probably Only Lets You Drive It On The Days You Have To Goto School Huh?
Here you go:

More pictures when I get home from work
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:38 PM
Banned

so thats your truck in the background and your dad lets you drive the car everynow and then right?
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:42 PM
***Repost Police***

so thats your truck in the background and your dad lets you drive the car everynow and then right?
You're really not helping yourself out at all... you realize that, right?
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

like i said it is hard, if you are mentally little. and you sir are.

See what I'm talking about? That wasn't even close to being a coherent sentence. Nice try sport, maybe next time?

and dont worry im not mad at all im enjoying this really. its good entertainment while im working. and yes gilbert is the boonies. i live in north phoenix which contains no tweakers. thats quiet a bit farther south. thanks thou! you obviously have lived here quiet a while and understand phoenix very well! can i be more like you? teach me how to be a mindless *** clown that just splurs everything out of his diahrea mouth. they have medicine for constipation of the brain you know? it really does work.

Wow, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.... As far as your request goes, sorry man, that's not possible as you've got that mastered it seems.. Instead of *TRYING* (key word here) to "cut me down" with your free time at work, why don't you polish up on your sentence structering and grammar skills, eh?
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

No actually, the truck belongs to my brother (Mcduffys on the board). It's what he replaced his black 01 SS with. Thanks for your concern though
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You're really not helping yourself out at all... you realize that, right?
im not trying to help anything because this thread was lost long ago. ive just been replying with anything i can think of to see how long dude is actually gunna keep trying to convince me im stupid and worthless. haha and he is trying pretty hard!
Old 02-13-2008 | 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

im not trying to help anything because this thread was lost long ago. ive just been replying with anything i can think of to see how long dude is actually gunna keep trying to convince me im stupid and worthless. haha and he is trying pretty hard!
I don't need to try, you're doing so well yourself!
Old 02-13-2008 | 05:09 PM
TECH Addict

Seriously, noone has to try. The op is a moron who knows jack **** about LT1's or LS1's and is trying to call other people out, THEN has the nerve to call other people trolls.

Old 02-13-2008 | 05:48 PM
TECH Addict

Haha, just show him the video of you racing me. Maybe that would keep him quiet, lol.
Old 02-13-2008 | 06:49 PM
Banned

Default Cocky Ls1 owners are toolbags.

Originally Posted by chaman
Funny....but nope. Have you think maybe he was not racing??? The LS1 is FAR superior, if you think otherwise you need to inform yourself a bit more.

"Go LT1!"......LOL! Kids....but hey keep it up.....you always can provide good entertainment!
Your comments about LS1 superiority are always fun to read. As a former LS1 owner I find it fun to point out toolbags such as yourself ( no offense ).

Remember when we got in an argument about a bolt on LT1 keeping up/beating a stock LS1 and you got all pissed off? This is what you PM'd me.

Originally Posted by Chaman
You need some tissue, bitch??? Oh I see you are the hard working bitch, student with little money, blah, blah.......You realize you continue to type stupid **** all by yourself??? You are an ******* with an inferiority complex, I know how your POS brain works.... You are not only gay you are a fucktard...go study some more with your football gay lover and spend less time whining. As for know you are in my "ignore bitches list" so dont bother responding. Get a life, if you have one outside this forum or if your man lets you to have one.....LOL!!! Hope someday you have some money so you can have a real car....loser...!! LOL!
God your a toolbag Chaman.
Old 02-13-2008 | 07:06 PM
Teching In

people like this make me want to build up my LT so i can pwn you and just watch your jaw drop like you just found out that little thing in ur pants isnt a cl*t but a super small d*ck.
trust me man, go for it, its definitely much more fun than you would think, because everyone with an LS1 and a CA intake think they can still take you.
mines getting painted now and low key body kit put on. originally bought as a daily driver.

love how a ton of people think Lt1 cars are always gonna be slow. real car guys can respect anything. cobras, LS1, LT1, supras, whatever.
Old 02-13-2008 | 07:10 PM
TECH Addict

@Burnzilla's post---lol, what a tool. I've got to see the thread that got his panties in a bunch. Link?
Old 02-13-2008 | 07:16 PM
Teching In

Chaman is such an ignorant tool.
shame there isnt a place for people with a lack of brain cells who think their cars are the best in the world.
oh wait, there is, a honda dealership. this guy just picked the wrong kinda car.
Old 02-13-2008 | 07:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LT1SC95Z
love how a ton of people think Lt1 cars are always gonna be slow. real car guys can respect anything. cobras, LS1, LT1, supras, whatever.
There is nothing worse then a cocky *** driver in an LS1 car.

When you see a street race thread of an LT1 beating an LS1 and its legit, no LS1 guys will post. Only a couple to stop by and say 'good kill', or 'anything can happen'.
They don't want to admit that an LT1 car that cost half as much as thier LS1 only runs a couple car lengths behind with a bolt on or two.

But when you see a thread where the LT1 shouldn't have kept up, say a stock LT1 against a lid/catback LS1, or a thread like this, you get a shitstorm of 'our car is better, and no way will an LT1 keep up' comments.

Same thing. Over and over.
People judge other members by thier cars, see and LT1 car and put them down. That is the peak of being a toolbag.

My Fbody is the oldest vehicle I own.

Last edited by burnzilla; 02-13-2008 at 07:31 PM.
Old 02-13-2008 | 07:20 PM
Teching In

not all LS1 guys are like that, just some. plenty of LS1 guys are cool as hell and give props no matter what. ive caught my fair share of **** from posting kills that shouldnt have happened, just recently even. every type of car has those people. imports, mustangs, sadly F-bodys too.
Old 02-13-2008 | 07:37 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by FMX05
Funny thread. LT1's outnumber LS1's like 2 or 3 to 1 in my town. There are a couple built ones running a Pro mod stance that cruise around town. I'd like to get a hold of one of them and see what I've got.
that white lt1 camaro in town with the bra would be a good race assuming you can drive. Its a 383 stroker, 6 speed, with all supporting mods.
Old 02-13-2008 | 07:55 PM
11 Second Club

This thread went to hell in a handbasket...