Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WS6 IS!! faster than 6.0 GOAT!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my zed and wouldn't trade it for anything less than a ferrari, but I would (and have considered) a GTO as a DD. I guess I am one of the few that think the 05 / 06 look like a good car .
Old 04-05-2008, 04:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Optimal
I love my zed and wouldn't trade it for anything less than a ferrari, but I would (and have considered) a GTO as a DD. I guess I am one of the few that think the 05 / 06 look like a good car .

Careful, you might have a group of people show up at your house with pitchforks and torches.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:49 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WhosNXT
Yeah I know what your saying. I guess they like to brag about that because down in side they may resent the GTO a little. I say that because GM ditched the F-Body and gave the GTO the LS2 and all of GMs newest tech. They are still trying to prove the point that they are still fast and relevant even when compared to the newer GTO. I believe the GTO was seen as a step brother rather than a brother to many in the F-body family. I had 3 F-body Lsx cars before my Z06. I just never really fell in love with the GTO for some reason. I know they have a much nicer interior and ride, along with the fit and finish. People that have them love them, but in the end they met the same fate as the F-body. They were canned due to low sales, I think that had a lot to do with the looks of them. Like you said, we all have the car we like the best and we are all lsx powered. We should get along instead of ripping on each other, if you dont like the GTO then dont buy one. That does not give you the reason to down those who do like them and buy them. I like all lsx cars and respect all who have them, unless they are ignorant, immature tools like some people who just rip GTOs to rip them.
Bwahahahahaha! Yes us Fbody guys are very resentful and jealous. We never really looked at them as just a Step brother. Fat step bro with red hair is more like it. I rag them because......................................its fun.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Bwahahahahaha! Yes us Fbody guys are very resentful and jealous. We never really looked at them as just a Step brother. Fat step bro with red hair is more like it. I rag them because......................................its fun.
You rag everyone...........................because its fun. Thats why I like you.
Im glad the red bitch went to you, too bad about the jackasses who did what they did.
Why live life if you cant have fun and take it in stride??
Old 04-05-2008, 04:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
You rag everyone...........................because its fun. Thats why I like you.

Why live life if you cant have fun and take it in stride??

LOL Very true. But you just took the "special" away from the Unicorns. Now that they know I do it to everyone....................

I do miss her so.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:20 PM
10 Second Club

Me too. Dont take this the wrong way but I wish I had nevrer sold it. She would be paid for now and pushing a 400 shot by now Id imagine.

You got a very nice replacement though....................
Old 04-05-2008, 05:22 PM
TECH Regular

Me too. Dont take this the wrong way but I wish I had nevrer sold it. She would be paid for now and pushing a 400 shot by now Id imagine.

You got a very nice replacement though....................
Yeah she is adequate. When I put the F1 on her then she will be real fun.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:24 PM
TECH Regular

Oh and I understand about not selling her. I don't blame you.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0...idle_33473.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4...ruck_35233.htm
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/m...-408_33888.htm

Ah memories.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:30 PM
10 Second Club

LOL hadnt seen the Vette vid. Bet he didnt know WTF was going on when you ripped his doors off.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:32 PM
TECH Regular

LOL hadnt seen the Vette vid. Bet he didnt know WTF was going on when you ripped his doors off.
LOL Yeah that was a super charged 03 ZO6. He refused to believe I didn't spray him. LOL I even showed him my empty, closed bottle. Good times good times. The Cobra guys where even worse about it.LOL
Old 04-05-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by thatboyvic
this is funny why do all the fbody guys love to say they beat gtos? you know secretly you wanted one... dont lie...

any fbodys in the south texas area willing to meet up and show me how they do this in person please call me up i will pm you my number and we can have at it
SAR eh? That's my back yard pretty much. I'd gladly run ya its not exactly an FBody but would make for a damn good race.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Launching!

so confused you just dog the chassis of a gto? but you dont appreciate the engine and transmission? you know your girl would be more comfortable sitting in my goat then your rough pos trans am? i think so... hahaha i love my car... i totaled 3 camaros in my life and i like them but interior design and comfortability were never a strong point. i love a well rounded car... hopefully next year i can do my fuill monaro conversion built block and supercharger and have more fun... but your car is awesome though and preforms well... just lay off my gto brothers before i hunt you down and shove a goat hoof up your ***

Last edited by thatboyvic; 04-05-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:00 PM
10 Second Club

so confused you just dog the chassis of a gto? but you dont appreciate the engine and transmission? you know your girl would be more comfortable sitting in my goat then your rough pos trans am? i think so... hahaha i love my car... i totaled 3 camaros in my life and i like them but interior design and comfortability were never a strong point. i love a well rounded car... hopefully next year i can do my fuill monaro conversion built block and supercharger and have more fun... but your car is awesome though and preforms well... just lay off my gto brothers before i hunt you down and shove a goat hoof up your ***

There would be no hoof going anywhere actually.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Exactly, a GTO is a well rounded car. It excels (in particular, aside from that interior which is sex) at nothing, but is good at everything. I like'em.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Launching!

There would be no hoof going anywhere actually.
lol
Old 04-06-2008, 09:10 PM
TECH Addict

this is funny why do all the fbody guys love to say they beat gtos? you know secretly you wanted one... dont lie...

any fbodys in the south texas area willing to meet up and show me how they do this in person please call me up i will pm you my number and we can have at it
SAR eh? That's my back yard pretty much. I'd gladly run ya its not exactly an FBody but would make for a damn good race.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Well, a GTO weighs a good 300-400 pounds more than an LS1 F-body, right? The factory horsepower ratings on a 98+ WS6 are 320, but I've read that a lot of people have actually dyno'd them at more like 340-350, so the horsepower to weight ratio between the two cars I would say is probably in a similar ballpark
Old 05-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Restricted User

HeHeHe.
I loved roasting them when they first came out.
When they first came out alot of these guys were cocky to everybody in their completely stock tank.
I've had a few people get all butt-hurt on this site when I mention it though.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Nifelheim
Well, a GTO weighs a good 300-400 pounds more than an LS1 F-body, right? The factory horsepower ratings on a 98+ WS6 are 320, but I've read that a lot of people have actually dyno'd them at more like 340-350, so the horsepower to weight ratio between the two cars I would say is probably in a similar ballpark
All LS1's dyno around 295-325 on a dynojet.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:25 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nifelheim
lol where do people find these old threads. how many pages did you have to sort through to find this ha ha.