Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Stranoized next weekend, what to expect?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 03:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by The Crazy Sweed
Sweet! Another sweed that wants a Camaro with good performance!! I have not toiced you here on the forum earlier! Where in sweden are you located? I live in Gällivare/Malmberget.
Oups!!! Gällivare is't it like same latitude as alaska- 2month of summer/year or so.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:35 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vikingramair
Oups!!! Gällivare is't it like same latitude as alaska- 2month of summer/year or so.
Yes same latitude as northern alaska We got better summers than alaska due to the golf streem but still 7-9 months of winter... I live in the wrong end of the world!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, just went to the Sweden Camaro club site. Can't read any thing but there are some cool pic's of American cars over there.

Greetings from the Classic Camaro Club of Central Florida.

Ordered Koni 4/4's, sway bars and springs last week from Sam, can't wait!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The Crazy Sweed
As my fellow country men already told you, every body say "Nice car, Too bad it cant take corners!!" ****! Many people complain about the "old technoligy"(old fasioned) as they like to say.. and what they mean is with center mounted cam and the Live axel. But hey its just one way to solve the same probem as al cars have, with gases in and out of the motor. The fun thing is when i pas them on the street

And every body that have ben riding with me have ben amazed about the performance!
just use that as an excuse to get them in the passenger's seat and scare the **** out of them!
Old 06-03-2008, 04:27 PM
cjb
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02Z28LS1
just use that as an excuse to get them in the passenger's seat and scare the **** out of them!

Yeah, to bad I´m driving like a sissy, no thrills riding with me.

By the way, If everything (a deal) works out I´ll be in possession of some nice tires soon, Michelin pilot sports. Maybe they will contribute to my driving, make me step on it some more. Otherwise the car runs so good, I´m very pleased and have played with the settings..a lot. I´m still waiting on pics from the build-up, thought I put them up her if anyone have interest. Hope to get my hands on them soon.

Hej alla sköningar från Sverige, blir det mycke åka i sommar då?
Old 06-03-2008, 04:38 PM
cjb
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by toadzq8
Wow, just went to the Sweden Camaro club site. Can't read any thing but there are some cool pic's of American cars over there.

Greetings from the Classic Camaro Club of Central Florida.

Ordered Koni 4/4's, sway bars and springs last week from Sam, can't wait!
Hi there, yeah it´s a cool site. Not much info in the forum section though. LS1tech is more food for thought. Congrat on your order, you will be very pleased, don´t forget to tell us all about it. Meantime, check this out http://www.camarocup.com/
Old 09-18-2008, 03:25 PM
cjb
Staging Lane

Got new wheels now! Love the SS wheels. The tyres are Falken ZE 502 275/40-17 and they run much better than my old General 2000
Attached Thumbnails Stranoized next weekend, what to expect?-bild086.jpg   Stranoized next weekend, what to expect?-bild087.jpg   Stranoized next weekend, what to expect?-bild088.jpg  

Quick Reply: Stranoized next weekend, what to expect?