Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

04 cammed Ls1 w/ t56 100% complete,Kook headers and Y, Possibly 02 vert roller

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 04 cammed Ls1 w/ t56 100% complete,Kook headers and Y, Possibly 02 vert roller

Chage of plans as usual for me lol. I have a real low mile Ls1 out of 04 Gto. Has 224 224 114 cam, Ud pulley, ported polished Slp tb and is complete from tb to shifter and tranny mount. It has been retrofitted to drop into F body and is turn key ready to go,wiring and Pcm has been programmed as well. This set up minus mods has under 32K miles, 0 miles on mods. Asking $4250 firm for it.

I have a used set of Kook race style long tube headers with off road y 1 3/4(all stainless) and very close to mint headers have under 9K miles (max) $800.00 obo

Finally is the 02 Z28 black convertibile roller. I purchased this off of a member here a few months ago with very minimal cosmetic damage (NO frame damage). It had the rs kit on from the factory. I had the car taken to a very reputable body shop and had the kit removed and the front bumper cover and left h/l replaced as well as a complete repaint. The car has a oem SS hood and spoiler as well as Slp cme. New top, perfect grey cloth interior and flawless body/paint. Car has 342's posi in rear and sits on near mint chrome Zr1's with fair to bald tires. Being the car was originally a auto car I have all neccessary components to change to m6. Comes with slp lid, radiator condensor and fans.I dumped a bunch of green into this as those who know me know well and don't expect to get it all back but would like to come as close as possible. This car is ready for a motor trans and summer, I am prepared to keep it in the garage until later if I don't get what I think is fair. I would like to get $5750 for it with Cme and 5000.00 w/o. I know it might seem a bit pricey but this car is a mint complete roller with a clean texas title and carfax.

Please feel free to call Mario at (713) 447 9116 for any ?'s. I'll try to post a few pics later too my battery is dead on the camera as of now. Just lost interest and need to free up a little cash to buy a new truck (130K) and pick up a dd.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Launching!

motor and trans - Pending (buyer picking up tomorrow)

Will sell complete cme w/ 90's painted valance and obviously tips for 750

Roller can go for 4500 fella's w/o cme

If anough interest on mint roller for FAIR price w/o ss hood or spoiler,or chrome Zr1's I will consider selling seperately. Just pm or call me.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Staging Lane

Wtfreek bro? Dammn
Old 03-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Staging Lane

LOWEST ON MOTOR N DONT KNOW WHY I ALWAYS GET LAST HIT ON UR STUFF DON'T WANT OR NEED A BREAK DAMIT JJUST THE SAME OP. AS THE REST OF THESE ****.... ANYWAYS MAR. HIT MME UP!!! zeke....
Old 03-30-2009, 09:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump for my Bro Mario, he really is a cool guy to work with. I purchased a LS1/T-56 from him and couldn't be happier
Old 03-30-2009, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

wish i saw this sooner
Old 03-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Launching!

whatcha gonna do now Mario?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Launching!

Thanx Stephen, much appreciated. Adam I will probably just pick up a really cheap dd LS1 car and dump the rest in a new semi truck (abut 130K) and being I'm laid off I just need a little green stuff. Zeke chill out for a bit bro, I did not want to sell any of this stuff but lay off's totally suck a** and I really don't want to go back working in corrections nor drive a 62 mph truck (my only choices as of now) so if I buy my own semi I can justwork for myself. On anther topic cme is up for grabs but I think the car is pending too as of now, I'll know more Wednesday.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Launching!

Ouch bro, sorry to hear about the lay off.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

is shipping included in pricies? pics?
Old 04-03-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Regular

He was supposed to deliver me the engine/trans etc. on wednesday but he decided to not answer his phone, and hasn't contacted me since. I bought something else, so I guess it's back up for sale now. Be more respectful than that man, answer your phone, or let someone know when you need to cancel. Just not answering your phone is rude, and you wasted days of my time.

Pretty much the same thing you did to me last time I tried to buy something from you.. If you show up to work like you show up to other appointments, I can see why you're out of a job.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Daez
He was supposed to deliver me the engine/trans etc. on wednesday but he decided to not answer his phone, and hasn't contacted me since. I bought something else, so I guess it's back up for sale now. Be more respectful than that man, answer your phone, or let someone know when you need to cancel. Just not answering your phone is rude, and you wasted days of my time.

Pretty much the same thing you did to me last time I tried to buy something from you.. If you show up to work like you show up to other appointments, I can see why you're out of a job.
Sorry you feel that way Ben, I told you I would call you Tuesday or Wednesday to set a delivery time to bring it to you, I did not actually have a time set in stone as you should recall right? And since I owe you an explanation (or so you feel) my phone was not even on me most of Wednesday and I did not have any missed calls from you Tuesday after our conversation. Did I accept any money from you? I do not believe so and I thought it was okay for me to keep or sell MY property but I do see how mature you really are. Since you want to talk about a motor I was suppose to sell you last time (October 2006) I guess you totally forgot about the ice storm along I 10 right after I called you right? or was i suppose to say screw it and bring you the motor anyway and ignore the weather advisories? Finally sir no I'm not laid off from showing up to work late lol, I actually work 3-4 weeks at a time and park my truck at home so it's kinda hard for me to show up late to work. Secondly you might want to invest in a television and a subscription to the Wall street journal to keep up with our economy which will explain my (and several others from my company) lay off. No biggie though at least I am able to go out and buy a brand new semi so it's all good here dude. I guess the other several dozens of happy people i sold stuff to here on this site feel otherwise than you as well but hey feel free to pm me if you care to discuss this moot point any more.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by The Fugitive
is shipping included in pricies? pics?
Everything is pending for now
Old 04-04-2009, 02:46 PM
TECH Regular

I didn't mean during the storm, I mean the week after it when it was all clear that you stopped answering your phone. And yes, you told me you would *Deliver* it on tuesday or wednesday, not set a date then. I was even asking "are you positive? I don't have much time to get this figured out", you said yes. But it's all good I guess.. I don't even mind the cancel that much, it's just that you were ignoring my calls, and couldn't just give me a quick message or something to let me know.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Daez
I didn't mean during the storm, I mean the week after it when it was all clear that you stopped answering your phone. And yes, you told me you would *Deliver* it on tuesday or wednesday, not set a date then. I was even asking "are you positive? I don't have much time to get this figured out", you said yes. But it's all good I guess.. I don't even mind the cancel that much, it's just that you were ignoring my calls, and couldn't just give me a quick message or something to let me know.
Ben I did not ignore your calls. I called you back every time (except once) and spoke with you. If you are talking about Wednesday, my phone was not even on me until after 4:30 pm. And I was supposed to deliver the motor in 06 and I was off work but I remember clearly the severe weather and road conditions (why do you think I was off and not driving)? I really am sorry you feel this way bro but I really don't feel I'm at fault or lead you on in any way. If I had called and told you I'm on my way then never showed or called and did ignore your call thats another story.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Hey Mario I need you to give me a call.