Alright... so whose 2 Camaro's did I see in BRIDGE CITY, TX??

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 12:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question Alright... so whose 2 Camaro's did I see in BRIDGE CITY, TX??

I'm down visiting family from Ca and went cruising my old stomping grounds in BC mainly to see the destruction left by Ike and I'm cruising down Honeysuckle rd/ln and look over in a drive way and see two bad *** looking camaros parked in it... this was a few days ago, and I passed quickly but I think one was a SOM and don't recall the other... at least one had a the Berger tail panel done.

Wish I had the TA with me but I flew in... You guys have any meets down here? I'd like to check out some of the redneck muscle!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just moved to the area, haven't seen any cars of worth around bridge city. I think there are meets in beaumont on fri and sat night.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Staging Lane

That sounds like Jason, I think his name on here is JaSSon. So who's your family ?
Old 10-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Staging Lane

Oh and the orange one is just a bolt on car, the white one is a 10.50's heads cam car. There's quite a few LS cars in town though, a few less after Ike unfortunately.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:42 PM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Redneck muscle is strong around here. There are two 700+hp Camaros in my driveway right now, along with a CTS-V and a TBSS. There's a nitrous C5 across the street and a pulley, ported blower, 150 shot Cobra 1 house down.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I'm down visiting family from Ca and went cruising my old stomping grounds in BC mainly to see the destruction left by Ike and I'm cruising down Honeysuckle rd/ln and look over in a drive way and see two bad *** looking camaros parked in it... this was a few days ago, and I passed quickly but I think one was a SOM and don't recall the other... at least one had a the Berger tail panel done.

Wish I had the TA with me but I flew in... You guys have any meets down here? I'd like to check out some of the redneck muscle!

You not out in az anymore man? You should move to the great state of texas
Old 10-21-2009, 07:53 PM
10 Second Club

Hugger Orange car is my wifes, My White SS just mostly sits around till its called into duty.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

Hey Jason for that to be your wife's car, shouldn't she drive it, lol. I think I've seen her in it once, I always see you going in front of the office with it. So when you gonna put the heads and cam on that one?
Old 10-22-2009, 09:45 AM
12 Second Club

Port neches part tonight around 7 or 8 if it ever stops raining
Old 10-22-2009, 07:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cowboy97
Hey Jason for that to be your wife's car, shouldn't she drive it, lol. I think I've seen her in it once, I always see you going in front of the office with it. So when you gonna put the heads and cam on that one?
H, Ive put those plans on hold for a while, I sold the parts. Im gonna do a leak down test, if it pans out then Ill put on some Trickflow 215s and a nasty cam. If not then I will pull the bullit out of the white car, freshen it up and use it. This will open the room for my 416 Trickflow 235 plans.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:46 PM
12 Second Club

what are you kidding everyone in texas rides horses and wears cowboy hats. what are camaros?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:15 PM
11 Second Club

Soul TKR
if you bring the TA to play with the "redneck" JaSSon you better come well packed, as his Sig does not lie, I am sure there are some faster but not a lot which can be deiven on the street.
ps as I think back his sig statment may be lacking in the truth, I think he was dragging both feet and a boat anchor when he ran that pass

all in fun, welcome to Tx.
Johnny
Old 10-23-2009, 02:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by tripps
I just moved to the area, haven't seen any cars of worth around bridge city. I think there are meets in beaumont on fri and sat night.
I saw a white WS6 cruise past the new walgreens in B.C. the other day as well. Sounded mean as **** when the driver nailed the pedal past me. Was that you? If so, clean car man!

Originally Posted by Cowboy97
That sounds like Jason, I think his name on here is JaSSon. So who's your family ?
I'm Wes Knippers... my mother is Kelli, and sister is Whitney. They both live in B.C. sort of near Hatton Elementary

Originally Posted by 2002t/a06
You not out in az anymore man? You should move to the great state of texas
No man, I moved back to Cali... Gotta say, I miss the car scene in AZ along with the fact that everything having to do with modding cars in Cali sux *** because it's all illegal. Damn tree huggers

Originally Posted by JaSSon
Hugger Orange car is my wifes, My White SS just mostly sits around till its called into duty.
Very nice rides Jasson... they looked clean as hell and sure turned my head

Originally Posted by SS SLP2
Soul TKR
if you bring the TA to play with the "redneck" JaSSon you better come well packed, as his Sig does not lie, I am sure there are some faster but not a lot which can be deiven on the street.
ps as I think back his sig statment may be lacking in the truth, I think he was dragging both feet and a boat anchor when he ran that pass

all in fun, welcome to Tx.
Johnny
thanks Johnny... but...

I'm not new to Tx... I grew up in B.C. till I was about 15 then moved to CA. And I'm in no way challenging Jasson. From his sig, he'd dust me Just noticed the cars and thought I'd pass a compliment along. Not to mention I don't even have my car here... it's in CA still
Old 10-23-2009, 12:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
Redneck muscle is strong around here. There are two 700+hp Camaros in my driveway right now, along with a CTS-V and a TBSS. There's a nitrous C5 across the street and a pulley, ported blower, 150 shot Cobra 1 house down.
true story

Quick Reply: Alright... so whose 2 Camaro's did I see in BRIDGE CITY, TX??