Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 01:11 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
She took the video for proof he was beating her... You’re getting this black mail **** from the people in the News that took his statement…. “You know damn well he’s not going to say yeah I beat the **** out of her and you got me!! Take me to Jail” ... If you take the word of a child abuser over the person that actually got beat your pretty dumb… That guys going to say whatever he can to point the attention to her and not him so it doesn’t look that bad…… and how innocent he was. It’s going to be just like attorney would do rip her apart to make him look good..
I'm not taking any person's word. I'm looking at evidence only. Why would a child that bis being beaten wait seven years to report it? And only AFTER she got cut off from her dad's money?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HTX
When children are abused at home they run away and get out of the house as quickly as they can. They don't obtain evidence to use as black mail for cash.
That's a horribly broad statement that's not true at all. Not ALL children run away - I highly doubt children with significant disabilities do as they heavily rely on their parents for care, etc. Infact, based on comments in this thread, apparently many people were treated in this manner and few (if any...) ran away. So no - children who are abused don't run away and get out of the house as quickly as they can. Some may, but some children who aren't abused also run away.

The reason for obtaining it and the reason for the timing of the release aren't entirely known at this time and judgement can't be made on either. However, what takes place in the video doesn't change. The man abused his child, a child that has a disability, and has admitted that it was him in the video and that the event occurred.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by HTX
I'm not taking any person's word. I'm looking at evidence only. Why would a child that bis being beaten wait seven years to report it? And only AFTER she got cut off from her dad's money?
Who knows doesn't look like that has been released yet. But who really cares. Daddy beat the **** out of her and shouldn't who cares when it was put out there, it was... And if it's payback for being cutoff from money, so what, he was an ******* and deserves to face the consequences. And she fully deserves to pay his *** back.

Also because abuse is hard to deal with, it's especially hard to discuss with others. Victims of abuse rarely discuss it openly, it makes them feel very ashamed.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:24 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
That's a horribly broad statement that's not true at all. Not ALL children run away - I highly doubt children with significant disabilities do as they heavily rely on their parents for care, etc. Infact, based on comments in this thread, apparently many people were treated in this manner and few (if any...) ran away. So no - children who are abused don't run away and get out of the house as quickly as they can. Some may, but some children who aren't abused also run away.

The reason for obtaining it and the reason for the timing of the release aren't entirely known at this time and judgement can't be made on either. However, what takes place in the video doesn't change. The man abused his child, a child that has a disability, and has admitted that it was him in the video and that the event occurred.
I agree with you that what is in the video does not change. Does it bother me that he is a judge for child abuse cases? Kind of. But do I think she an innocent victim? Nope. Ill even go as far as to say that she may have planned and instigated it.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by HTX
I agree with you that what is in the video does not change. Does it bother me that he is a judge for child abuse cases? Kind of. But do I think she an innocent victim? Nope. Ill even go as far as to say that she may have planned and instigated it.
So it's okay to do that?

And it says in the reports that she video taped the event because it had been ongoing.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Maybe she left the camera on because it happens frequently? Maybe when hes drunk? Maybe when he doesnt get *****? Maybe everyday after work? Who knows, but her waiting this long doesnt erase the crime being commited.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For all the bad parents/future bad parents in this thread that see nothing wrong with this video just remember this, a lot of times beating a child like this does not discipline a child but does the exact opposite. It really just scars them badly in turn leading them down the wrong path in life like a having a drug addiction or ending up in prison.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
Also because abuse is hard to deal with, it's especially hard to discuss with others. Victims of abuse rarely discuss it openly, it makes them feel very ashamed.

I for one know how this feels as said above ... You may think they can just run away but.... What you don't know is what they have told the child if they do try and run away what will happen.... THE FEAR OF GOD is put into the childs mind ... Thinking can it really gets worse so they don't even try..

HTX it sounds so easy to say but unless you have lived that life style you will never know.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ss1129
Maybe she left the camera on because it happens frequently? Maybe when hes drunk? Maybe when he doesnt get *****? Maybe everyday after work? Who knows, but her waiting this long doesnt erase the crime being commited.
Originally Posted by Snake_Skinner
For all the bad parents/future bad parents in this thread that see nothing wrong with this video just remember this, a lot of times beating a child like this does not discipline a child but does the exact opposite. It really just scars them badly in turn leading them down the wrong path in life like a having a drug addiction or ending up in prison.
Both posts spot on.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My mom raised four boys in the hood. We got our asses kicked, we needed it, it made us the men we are. Girls are different they dont need **** like that. There are spankings, "whoopins" not whippings, and beatings, but they differ for boys and girls by age too. If that were a 17 year old boy it would have just been a whoopin, but that was a girl so its a beating. Hate to say but that would have been a spanking for me. When I fucked up bad it was *** naked over the bed with either a plastic hanger or that type of belt. Clothes on po, with a belt, mostly to the legs. yeah that would have been a spanking for me.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
I for one know how this feels as said above ... You may think they can just run away but.... What you don't know is what they have told the child if they do try and run away what will happen.... THE FEAR OF GOD is put into the childs mind ... Thinking can it really gets worse so they don't even try..

HTX it sounds so easy to say but unless you have lived that life style you will never know.
That's why I stayed. And yes, if you haven't experienced something (whatever it is) you can't fully understand it the way that someone who has can.

Originally Posted by ls1ya
My mom raised four boys in the hood. We got our asses kicked, we needed it, it made us the men we are. Girls are different they dont need **** like that. There are spankings, "whoopins" not whippings, and beatings, but they differ for boys and girls by age too. If that were a 17 year old boy it would have just been a whoopin, but that was a girl so its a beating. Hate to say but that would have been a spanking for me. When I fucked up bad it was *** naked over the bed with either a plastic hanger or that type of belt. Clothes on po, with a belt, mostly to the legs. yeah that would have been a spanking for me.
I see what you are saying but I don't feel that with a boy or girl does it need to be taken to that level. I have a 12yr old son and I never feel that I need to get anywhere near that close to get him to do right. Hell I haven't touched him in years, all it takes is a look or the tone and he knows it's business.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:41 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
So it's okay to do that?

And it says in the reports that she video taped the event because it had been ongoing.
I never said it was Ok to beat a kid.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:02 PM
On The Tree

I was a shitty kid always in trouble and my dad beat my *** consistently cps was called many times, and I nvr ran for fear of what would happen. After being kicked out at 17 I got in alot of trouble and didnt speak to my dad again till my mid 20's and he apologized for alot of things and so did I. We both realized we were wrong.

With that said there is no excuse ever for what this ***** did, no matter what she did.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
I looked into the story and the kid was downloading pirated movies songs etc off the net ie stealing. She deserved what she got.
She is now 24 and her parents are divorced so only thing I can come up with is that the mom and dad had a nasty spat and she posted the vid. She is very close with her mom and she claims they only reason she posted it was to get her dad help....

If she is that dumb to think this is only gonna get him help her *** needs to be beaten with that same belt.

If thats the case then i better call my dad to come beat the **** outta me. That is no reason to get belted 18x's.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok I know I am going to get my normal 6pm *** whipping where is the vid camera **** batteries almost dead, I hope it does not last long........

Someone asked what would cause a *** whipping like that? (ie step it up to a belt from the hand) only a few things but I care not to share them
Old 11-03-2011, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would never talk to my child like that. Spank yes, belittle no. If I didn't turn around when I was told to (always did though) I would get it on the side of my leg. Did he go to far? Yes. Was it physical abuse? I dont think so because he didn't have enough power in a small doubled over belt to actually hurt her. I do think there was some mental abuse though. Why call the police and have charges brought on? To ruin her life? Spanking teaches right from wrong but won't destroy your life later on.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Truth. Talking like that was wrong. If he was punching or slapping or leaving marks someone would have known long ago but it wasn't. *** whooping with a belt is not child abuse. Sorry to say.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
Truth. Talking like that was wrong. If he was punching or slapping or leaving marks someone would have known long ago but it wasn't. *** whooping with a belt is not child abuse. Sorry to say.
If its not child abuse, why are you sorry to say?

I would say two or three wacks on the *** is discipline. 15 plus wacks on the ***, side and front of legs with threats of hitting in the face is child abuse.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Some of the responses in this thread are worse than the video.

Love how being a "democrat" or "republican" has any meaning to the fact he beat his daughter and can be pretty much guaranteed it wasn't the first time.

Yes, damn her for not bending over when a raging ego maniac came at her...that's like blaming a mugging murder on the victim for not doing everything just right as he had the victim scared shitless.

I got my whippings as a kid and am better for it, but that was not a whipping. That was a rage filled beating.

he threatened to beat her face for ****'s sake
Old 11-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think some of you missed the part in the video where it says she has cerebral palsy. You don't treat disabled people like that, I don't care what they have done... they don't know any better.

Quick Reply: Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter