The Auto Connection (Garland, TX) Need info please.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 08:10 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default The Auto Connection (Garland, TX) Need info please.

Has anyone heard of this place?

Reputable? Reliable? Honest?

Has anyone ever purchased a vehicle from this place or know someone that does? If so, experience?

I found a car there that I'm VERY interested in and was wanting info on this place before considering making the purchase.

Also, does it cost money to run a carfax on it? If so, how much? Here's the VIN#:

2G2FV22G522107925

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

it's 30 bucks for all the cars you want to check, did a free quick search on there and it says this:

1. GOOD NEWS! No Manufacturer Buyback or Lemon records were found for this 2002 PONTIAC FIREBIRD FORMULA/TRANS AM.*

2. The CARFAX database contains 20 important vehicle history records about this 2002 PONTIAC FIREBIRD FORMULA/TRANS AM. Order the complete CARFAX Report now.

3. IMPORTANT! These 20 records confirm a clean history or reveal costly hidden problems such as:

Salvage history?
Odometer fraud?
Flood damage?
Multiple owners?
Major accident damage?
Fire damage?

ALERT! 1 in 10 cars in the CARFAX Database has a costly hidden problem.

4. Learn the details about this 2002 PONTIAC FIREBIRD FORMULA/TRANS AM ,or any other vehicle you are considering buying, by ordering the complete CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Old 08-12-2007, 10:28 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they always have a ls1 for sale. for cheap too
Old 08-12-2007, 12:59 PM
9 Second Club NA

I found one exactly how I want it and I offered a price to them and they agreed. I just want to make sure they stand behind their cars and advertise them honestly. I don't want to purchase a problematic car.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
I found one exactly how I want it and I offered a price to them and they agreed. I just want to make sure they stand behind their cars and advertise them honestly. I don't want to purchase a problematic car.
they are just another "Tote the note" carlot and know nothing about LS1's other then that they are fast and the owner usually dog's the **** out of the cars before selling them just having fun with them(friend watched him doing this with 2 of the cars he had last month or so) and the owner told my buddy "you gotta test them out" and proceeded to do long smokey burnout's! other then that like one other member has said check out a Carfax report first and double check it in person!
Old 08-12-2007, 02:44 PM
9 Second Club NA

So if you pay this $30 fee, you can check as many cars/VINs as you want for any amount of time? If that's the case, there has to be someone on here that could look it up for me. I went to Carfax.com and basically it just listed the make, model, year, etc. Nothing specific.

Would anyone be hesitant to buy from this car lot? Has anyone seen the white WS6 in person?
Old 08-12-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Resident

no but im close to it. i was goin to go to garland today if im in the area ill look for you.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Banned

Hey anyone in garland wanna hang out? I am up here on a mission right now working with the Air Force and am bored as hell in my hotel room when I get off. I am here til next sunday if anyone is interested.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Hey anyone in garland wanna hang out? I am up here on a mission right now working with the Air Force and am bored as hell in my hotel room when I get off. I am here til next sunday if anyone is interested.
are you in the Turbo GTO? I don't have the time to hang out but I could just meet up with ya somewhere and chat a little? what part of garland?
Old 08-13-2007, 06:34 AM
9 Second Club NA

Originally Posted by That_guy
no but im close to it. i was goin to go to garland today if im in the area ill look for you.
Thanks.