12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
Mmmmmmmmmm! Steaks!
a nice big steak does sound good....
Old 01-10-2008, 12:03 PM
On The Tree

When Jordan called me, I asked him if he felt liable for the money as it was deposited into his account and he didn't seem to think so. I asked him where the money was and he told me that he had already given it to Nick and that he has probably already blown it.. There is a quantum leap of BS going on here and POINT BLANK to Jordan or Nick is that it's been 1 month today that I have paid for that converter and to this day I have not received my money back!! As was mentioned earlier, there was a day when a man's integrity meant everything and a handshake was good.. Looks like those day's are long gone! I talked to the court house in Granbury yesterday and they are mailing me the paperwork to file a small claims suit which I will do against both parties involved. There has been more than ample time and chances to refund my money and yet still no one chooses to do so. Nick has my account information as of the 7th of where to deposit the money (don't worry, I opened a new account with a 0 balance just for this purpose) and still hasn't done so.. Just an update as the clock is ticking and time is getting short for one of you to make it right!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

looks like nick deleted the original for sale thread for the yank pt4000 as I didn't find, so I did a search and when you click on it "invalid link" comes up.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jzzamesb
When Jordan called me, I asked him if he felt liable for the money as it was deposited into his account and he didn't seem to think so. I asked him where the money was and he told me that he had already given it to Nick and that he has probably already blown it.. There is a quantum leap of BS going on here and POINT BLANK to Jordan or Nick is that it's been 1 month today that I have paid for that converter and to this day I have not received my money back!! As was mentioned earlier, there was a day when a man's integrity meant everything and a handshake was good.. Looks like those day's are long gone! I talked to the court house in Granbury yesterday and they are mailing me the paperwork to file a small claims suit which I will do against both parties involved. There has been more than ample time and chances to refund my money and yet still no one chooses to do so. Nick has my account information as of the 7th of where to deposit the money (don't worry, I opened a new account with a 0 balance just for this purpose) and still hasn't done so.. Just an update as the clock is ticking and time is getting short for one of you to make it right!

So now he has received and distributed stolen property. He better hope that nobody presses charges on his good buddy there.

There is some serious BS going on here. 2 friends that have known each other for 5+ years and all of a sudden one decides to **** on the other. All of a sudden one friend has money transfered to the others account, and without question he hands over said money. 2+2 is not equaling 4 in this thread... Send these 2 schmucks to the judge to figure it out.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:15 PM
On The Tree

I plan on it if I don't have my money back by the time the paperwork gets here!
Old 01-10-2008, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

shucks to be in your situation but i hope all goes in your favor and you get your money back....

Just finished reading and it seems possible this BS their pulling could of been planned. I wouldn't doubt it!!

Gl
Old 01-10-2008, 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jordan,
I hate to say it because both of you guys were cool in my book...but if Nick doesn't refund this money to all parties, you will also be held legally responsible, no matter if you handed it to Nick or not.

P.S. - If this happened to me, I would be at both your doors with my footupyourass shoes on.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Black2001z06

P.S. - If this happened to me, I would be at both your doors with my footupyourass shoes on.
Did'nt you have those shoes on Sat nite when the 2 mustangs did doughnuts ?
Old 01-10-2008, 02:07 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Did'nt you have those shoes on Sat nite when the 2 mustangs did doughnuts ?

I was too drunk to remember mustangs doing doughnuts.....
LOL
bad time...
me... not drinking at meets anymore....
Old 01-10-2008, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

just to let everyone know in this thread, I made a post containing all of the pms Nick sent to me in the thread started by Jordan about Identity Theft if you want to check it out.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Looking/comparing the two, it's Nick posting the PM's.

I dont see what the confusion is about between the two. He showed up and said it was his problem, I just hope you guys can get it figured out.

William
Old 01-10-2008, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

That's the point William, it's been a month and he's done nothing about it. Over that month's time he's talked a lot and done nothing. Jordan is involved because it is his bank account.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Curveball TECH

looks like nick deleted the original for sale thread for the yank pt4000 as I didn't find, so I did a search and when you click on it "invalid link" comes up.

Im pretty sure the mods still have access to deleted threads.

gl
Old 01-10-2008, 05:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

That's the point William, it's been a month and he's done nothing about it. Over that month's time he's talked a lot and done nothing. Jordan is involved because it is his bank account.
Yes I am involved because he used me and my bank account, thats the only way im involved. I will be happy to go to court and resolve this. I have nothing to hide
Old 01-10-2008, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Jordan, it's not about hiding anything. It's about taking responsibility. The fact is, it was your account that received the money. You can cry about Nick all you want, but when you give someone aka (NICK) your account info to give to someone else YOU just took that burden! Who do you think it will fall back on??
Old 01-10-2008, 06:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Jordan, it's not about hiding anything. It's about taking responsibility. The fact is, it was your account that received the money. You can cry about Nick all you want, but when you give someone aka (NICK) your account info to give to someone else YOU just took that burden! Who do you think it will fall back on??
Im not crying about anything. Just stating the facts. I gave Nick my bank account number over a year ago, not just the other week so he can give it to you. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully Nick will post up that I did not know anything about this until the other day. OH thats right, didnt I call YOU and tell YOU what was going on. Yeah I think I did, I didnt have to do that but I did because it was the right thing to do.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Sex On Wheels

Did nick owe you money too 1badV6? If not and the cash was put into your account, just send them the money back. It'd be money that isn't yours in your account regardless. I could be misunderstanding all of this though...

William
Old 01-10-2008, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1badV6
Im not crying about anything. Just stating the facts. I gave Nick my bank account number over a year ago, not just the other week so he can give it to you. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully Nick will post up that I did not know anything about this until the other day. OH thats right, didnt I call YOU and tell YOU what was going on. Yeah I think I did, I didnt have to do that but I did because it was the right thing to do.
You called me and pretty much said Nick was a piece of **** and I wasn't getting my money back.. If you knew the "right thing to do" you would refund my and Daniels money as it went to your account. It doesn't matter if you gave nick the account info ten years ago or today. The point is he screwed you over as well and in a way that when I do press charges it will more than likely come back on you. And the part of you supposedly not knowing about anything doesn't make a dime of difference now.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Sex On Wheels

That's what i was getting at in the other thread. Even if he's screwed the people if the money went into your account then you should give it back. It's not yours.

William
Old 01-10-2008, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by will69camaro
That's what i was getting at in the other thread. Even if he's screwed the people if the money went into your account then you should give it back. It's not yours.

William
I don't think u guys should be such a dick to Jordan. Hopefully nick will come out and explain EVERYTHING! I understand money is on the line but I dunno... We'll see how things fold out I guess

Quick Reply: 1Badv6 aka Jordan Hopper ripped me off for $250