1Badv6 aka Jordan Hopper ripped me off for $250

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually this would be the "right thing" to do Jordan..By you calling him doesn't make a difference... You Jordan pay these guys their money your ex buddy put into your account and that would be the right thing. You should take care of the money your ex bud owes "you" and not have these guys go through all this mess.. You know where your ex bud is at so you should take him to court etc. for your loss.

If not hope you both get what ya deserve... It's pretty obvious you knew **** was going down... It's your damn account!!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

AHhhhh ban both of them
Old 01-10-2008, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

people keep hoping and praying that nick will show and yet after 5 pages and several people getting mad, there's no nick......

sucks for 1badV6 because you were the middle man with the account and now you are more than likely gonna be held responsible because of your account. I've had friends for 5-10 years that i hang out with daily and i would never give them my bank account for anything...... unless they give me money to buy them something on ebay or something. but i buy it without them knowing my bank info, just wether or not the thing was ordered

good luck to the victim bro. do the paper work and get your paper back bro...... you earned it!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Teching In

this is getting good, I say yall settle this shat with Judge Judy so we can all watch.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I talked to Jordan today and he explained in detail more what was going on. Basically Nick doesnt even have this car anymore nor the parts- so thats great. BUT, Jordan did contact the owner of the car and he gave me a call (the owner). Turns out Jordan asked him to ship me the wheels that Nick owes me and that he would take care of the details. I gave the man my address and email and he said he would ship the rims in the next day or two. Jordan seems to be doing the a very stand-up move. And while it is not completely resolved yet, things are looking positive. Ill keep everyone updated.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:50 PM
On The Tree

Must be nice man.. Looks like the only thing I'm gonna get is a court date!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

once again, GL

take care of the paperwork and put these vatos away for life!!! jk
Old 01-10-2008, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXCAMSS
Man I know this deal has reached a comical level because no one knows who to believe with the new drama, but if you paid via paypal you can dispute it and they will lock the sellers account until it's resolved. Also if a CC was used you can also dispute it. Please don't give up.

Yeah we poke fun at the scammers or whatever the case is, but you are everyones primary concern as we don't want to encourage this type of behavior.

If the guy/guys (possible multiple personality situation) do not make it right, we'll see if we can't hook you up with a TC.

Sorry dude!
let's not poke fun of something if you don't know how this transaction was completed.... read from page 1 and then put your comment.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

this is almost as good as that poker website pedophile dude from the NSX website thread.

it does suck though when you send out your loot and are all excited about gettin new goodies for the car. and then some turd bucket just runs off and smokes your money through a glass pipe. then you get nothin but empty pockets,heartache and your car still chillin the same way it was. i hope both you guys get some satisfaction out of all this. good luck bros.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jzzamesb
Must be nice man.. Looks like the only thing I'm gonna get is a court date!
PM sent.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by XS HP
Well I talked to Jordan today and he explained in detail more what was going on. Basically Nick doesnt even have this car anymore nor the parts- so thats great. BUT, Jordan did contact the owner of the car and he gave me a call (the owner). Turns out Jordan asked him to ship me the wheels that Nick owes me and that he would take care of the details. I gave the man my address and email and he said he would ship the rims in the next day or two. Jordan seems to be doing the a very stand-up move. And while it is not completely resolved yet, things are looking positive. Ill keep everyone updated.
Finally the truth is starting to show up more and more. Soon some of this mess should be resolved.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:33 AM
10 Second Club

This was before all this took place!
Originally posted by nickcz28
wait here is that hoe you guy talk about! HAHAHA Shiiiiit

hahahahaahah
Originally Posted by SMALLBLOCKHERO

it does suck though when you send out your loot and are all excited about gettin new goodies for the car. and then some turd bucket just runs off and smokes your money through a glass pipe.

subscribed... Nick will make things right.... he is a good guy.... He musta had some serious trouble, I dont think he would personally " want" to cheat anyone.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:46 AM
TECH Regular

^^^^ ROOR's are bad *** used to have one back in my smoking days .. and that's a pretty incriminating pic lol

Glad all this **** is getting figured out!!!

Last edited by 6THZ28; 01-11-2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
^^^^ ROOR's are bad *** used to have one back in my smoking days .. and that's a pretty incriminating pic lol

Glad all this **** is getting figured out!!!

it is made for smoking tobacco.... why is it incriminating? and how do ya know who it is? All i see is a Hurley hat flipped
Old 01-11-2008, 12:26 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WizeAss
it is made for smoking tobacco.... why is it incriminating? and how do ya know who it is? All i see is a Hurley hat flipped
I agree.. that is for smoking tobacco.. **** i have 1 of those at the house also.....
LOL

only tobacco baby.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

just talked to Jordan, he's gonna see if Nick plans on refunding my money. If not, he said the owner of the car is pretty cool and he's gonna try and get the converter from him to ship to me.. I told him to keep me updated. Hope for the best plan for the worst right! We'll see what comes of it.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:13 PM
12 Second Club

Hopefully everything gets resolved! Been reading this thread since it started and finally something good has come out of it. Good Luck!!
Old 01-11-2008, 02:31 PM
On The Tree

Thanks man, I appreciate everyone's time and effort that has helped so far. We may be close to getting this resolved. The next few days will probably tell the tale.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WizeAss
the trained eye can tell that's definitely not tobacco in that bowl .. and second, who would want to ruin the ROOR with tobacco? the bong, oh sorry, "water pipe" is so clean it almost looks like that's a christening hit.. but anyway, as far as the pic being incriminating, the authorities have found peeps with a lot less evidence
Old 01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are we still burning these guys at the stakes??? Ala chingada pues no ten chingando entonces. Ya delen en la madre alos dos!

Quick Reply: 1Badv6 aka Jordan Hopper ripped me off for $250