Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Yellowjacket GTO LS2/T56. Very Clean and Tastefully Modded

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 Yellowjacket GTO LS2/T56. Very Clean and Tastefully Modded

Year: 2005
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $17000
Mileage: 49000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SD
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Alright, it's official. I'm selling the goat. I wasn't planning on doing it quite this soon but the car I want popped up for a killer price and I don't want to miss it. I love this car dearly, and I hope the next owner loves it as much as I do. Cars really do have personalities, and hers is very strong and very loyal The car is located in Rapid City, SD currently. I would be willing to take it to Arizona, or within 8 hours of Rapid City. Although, that would add miles to it.

About the car: It is a 2005 Yellowjacket (Devil Yellow) GTO. It is a 6 speed manual t-56. It has 49,000 miles on it (just rolled over today).To the crank, stock (6.0L), the car puts out 400hp and 400ft/lbs of torque. I have no idea on current numbers with these mods. According to GM and other drivers, the car will run flat 13's stock with a good driver. The interior, as in all yellow GTOs, is black with white GTO stitching on the seats. The stitching is yellow for all seams also including the shifter boot. It comes with stock 17" wheels, which makes this car optioned as 1 of 447 produced. It was born in November of 2004. The original owner purchased the car through a GM smart buy on February 22nd, 2005. Yellow is the most rare 2005 GTO color, it is more rare than MBM for the 2005 model year. The car has a clean Carfax as well as a very clean GMVIS report (tie rods and hood re-clearing are the only issues it has ever had)
I purchased the car in April of 2009 in Colorado Springs, CO. I purchased it with a GM Certified Used warranty for 1 year, and the only thing I needed done is the tie rods were bad. McKie Pontiac replaced them about a year ago. I change the oil ever 3-4k miles (depending on how much and how hard it's driven) with Penzoil Platinum or Mobil 1 with a quality oil filter (i.e: Mobile 1, Amsoil, Napa Gold, Purolator)

The car has done Auto-x twice, and didn't do terribly at all. For being one of two cars in my class that weren't on race tires, she did very well at 2nd place.
I will say that the exterior is a 9-9.5 out of 10. There are some rock chips on the hood, but much less than comparable GTOs I have seen. I do have a picture of the visible chips. The paint is in amazing condition, as you can see in the pictures it is extremely reflective for a yellow car.
The interior is a 9.5 out of 10, the drivers seat shows a bit of wear, other than that it is in excellent condition.

Modifications
-Vararam OTR CAI
-Tinted Tails
-Ported & Polished TB
-Ported Intake Manifold
-Tinted sidemarkers
-Black grills
-Black hood scoop bezels
-Black rear bumper insert
-Muff Daddy Tune
-TSW Snetterton's
-Nitto NT555's
-Spoilerless
-20% tint all-around
-Adrenaline Parts oil Catch-Can
-Paint matched floor-mat clips
-Custom Axleback

Modifications that I have for the car that are not yet installed
-LS7 Clutch
-Lightweight Flywheel
-FBody Slave
-Remote Bleeder
-GMM Race (Short throw shifter)

I do also have the stock wheels and all of the stock pieces such as the fuel rails (taken off) and the radiator shroud (looks better without it, IMO), tail lights, spoiler, and the stock intake. All stock parts are yours as the buyer.

Now for the asking price. I am asking $19,000obo for everything. This means that you get the car as it is, with every single stock piece for it and all the modifications on it. The wheels/tires cost 2k alone. And also you can build it as you want. I can put in everything, (possibly even the clutch, I'm not sure yet) or just pieces that you want (if you don't want tinted tails I can get you regular). I can also put the spoiler back on. If you want something additional, don't be afraid to ask.

I will also take $17,000obo for the car as almost STOCK! I may give you the tails or sidemarkers for free, not sure yet.

I will accept trades as long as it's a C6 Z06 that is not Victory Red!

I will post more pictures, including more of the interior later tonight or tomorrow. I also have more in my
/ of the car at various stages. I will post some more up if no one wants to click the link.

Thanks for looking, don't hesistate to ask any questions about it or shoot me an offer!

Last edited by bijanmaleki; 05-31-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Teching In

Also might be convinced to toss in some extra bushings I have laying around for asking price!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:25 AM
12 Second Club

i know you said you may be only interested in a c6 z06 but this thing will eat a z06 take for trade?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...camaro-ss.html

Last edited by VIPER EATER; 06-01-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: adding link
Old 06-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by VIPER EATER
i know you said you may be only interested in a c6 z06 but this thing will eat a z06 take for trade?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...camaro-ss.html
Thanks for the offer, but I have my heart set on a z06.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Teching In

^^^ Haha the fiance has the last word!
Old 06-01-2010, 05:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Saturate15
Thanks for the offer, but I have my heart set on a z06.
lol dont blame ya bud good looking car and glws
Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Teching In

Bump - Going Corvette shopping today, need some serious interest in this car before I can commit to anything!!
Old 06-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Teching In

trade?
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ly-modded.html
Old 06-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Teching In

I appreciate the offer, but I am really set on a C6z. Nice looking car though!

I found the car I want today after looking about what seemed to be a million Z's... shoot me a reasonable offer!
Old 06-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Launching!

trade??? car in sigVV ?
Old 10-08-2010, 07:56 PM

Default yellow jackettt

I'm interested in ur yellow jacket I'm gonna pm u

Quick Reply: 2005 Yellowjacket GTO LS2/T56. Very Clean and Tastefully Modded