Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 TA Only 61k miles/mods/custom system $12,900

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 01:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 TA Only 61k miles/mods/custom system $12,900

Up for sale is my 2000 Trans AM with a six speed hurst short shifter. It is in perfect condition and drives like a dream. It only has 61k miles on it and doesnt have one ding on the car or scratches on it at all, always garaged. Asking Only 12,900! I just got a tune done on the car after all the exhaust and lid work was done, car is runny excellent!

Details:
2000 Trans AM M6 (six speed)

Only 61k miles on it, mostly all highway!

SLP LID w/K&N intake

Hurst short shifter with spec clutch kit

20" Rims with Nitto 555 tires that have a silver polished lip and the rims are black in color

Trans AM white in color with t-tops and black leather in perfect condition
Has jet hot long tube headers, custom y-pipe, and loudmouth catback exhaust (very very loud exhaust, no cats)

Always have used mobile 1 synthetic oil every 3k miles, and 93 octane gas, car was washed at least 2 times a week and waxed once a month, paint feels brand new all the way around.

Car has a in dash tv screen that goes into dash when car is off or can do both, can watch dvd movies on the screen, its a touch screen as well, also has the output from the dash to hook up your ipod to that allows you to play music.

Has the competition speakers all 6 sets from Alpine, with warranty on all the equipment, and a 1800 watt amplifier (alpine) in the rear.... with the in-dash power as well, have over 2000 watts running through the speakers! Basically very loud and clean, sounds excellent and spent over 3,000 on the audio system alone!

Asking 12,900 for the car. This car is located in the downtown Houston area

832-259-3580
Old 02-17-2007, 01:57 AM
Banned

Old 02-17-2007, 02:26 AM
Teching In

thats a wicked car
Old 02-17-2007, 02:42 AM
Launching!

DO NOT BUY FROM freni32

You guys wanna know what's really funny? I was a day away from driving down to see this car to look at it and hopefully pick it up, and he sends me this pm. This was after talking to his credit union multiple times and agreeing on a price, luckily I had decided to drive down rather than fly so I wasn't fvcked out of a plane ticket.

Originally Posted by freni32
hey... going to be mad at me but I blew out a piston on the car tonight. I was racing a supra on the freeway doing 150+ tonight close to redline and it shot out the bottom of the engine and there is now a hole in the engine in the bottom. I guess it is off the market now.... going to cost me a bunch to get it fixed now. I think there is another TA for 13,500 on the boards, the black one. Sorry this happended.

Matt
He sent this pm after being called multiple times by me and my father. He would either not answer, or just answer and immidiately hang up

Here's the original thread I had found
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/639075-2000-trans-am-six-speed-fast-excellent-condition-58k-miles-only.html
He told me he needed the money cause he's trying to get $15,000 (more) together for a downpayment on the house.

I asked him if the title was clear with just his name on it. He tells me yea. He also wanted payment to go to him even though he has a loan on it (so the title is not in just his name)

After a call to his credit union I discovered that he still owed just a hair under $12,000 on it, so he was lying about the title being under just his name.

Last edited by Mudvayne; 02-17-2007 at 06:59 AM.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mudvayne
DO NOT BUY FROM freni32

You guys wanna know what's really funny? I was a day away from driving down to see this car to look at it and hopefully pick it up, and he sends me this pm. This was after talking to his credit union multiple times and agreeing on a price, luckily I had decided to drive down rather than fly so I wasn't fvcked out of a plane ticket.

He sent this pm after being called multiple times by me and my father. He would either not answer, or just answer and immidiately hang up

Here's the original thread I had found
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=639075
He told me he needed the money cause he's trying to get $15,000 (more) together for a downpayment on the house.

I asked him if the title was clear with just his name on it. He tells me yea. He also wanted payment to go to him even though he has a loan on it (so the title is not in just his name)

After a call to his credit union I discovered that he still owed just a hair under $12,000 on it, so he was lying about the title being under just his name.

You're an idiot... the title is under my name... when you buy cars and make payments you dont have the title... the credit union does, my name is on the title.. but you have to pay the car off before you can get the title from the company! I cant just give you the car like you guys wanted without it being paid off... otherwise you would have a car with no title.... ask your Daddy about this... I am sure he knows..... because I think you are like 17 years old..... you have a lot of learning to do.

Also your dad wanted to fly down from OK and I told him I would drive to Dallas from Houston for you guys to save on airfare and out of goodwill, wasnt even charging for me going out of my way to do that for you guys

In response to the piston, nothing was ever blown, anyone is welcome to have it inspected as well, I did write that but it was because you dont deserve this trans am, the entire time they were trying to get it cheaper, and I would rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it, learn your information before trying to call me out like this
Old 02-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Launching!

You're an idiot... the title is under my name... when you buy cars and make payments you dont have the title... the credit union does, my name is on the title.. but you have to pay the car off before you can get the title from the company! I cant just give you the car like you guys wanted without it being paid off... otherwise you would have a car with no title.... ask your Daddy about this... I am sure he knows..... because I think you are like 17 years old..... you have a lot of learning to do.

Also your dad wanted to fly down from OK and I told him I would drive to Dallas from Houston for you guys to save on airfare and out of goodwill, wasnt even charging for me going out of my way to do that for you guys

In response to the piston, nothing was ever blown, anyone is welcome to have it inspected as well, I did write that but it was because you dont deserve this trans am, the entire time they were trying to get it cheaper, and I would rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it, learn your information before trying to call me out like this
I'm 19 and in college and I actually have my car paid off which is more than you can say, so I know how the title thing works, especially since I was talking to my banker the whole time about the situation. You had the car for what? 3 or 4 months if I remember what the union said correctly.

The title is under you name and the credit union, the title is not clear (without liens) until you've completed payments. Once we agreed on $12.5k (your asking price ) we never tried to go any lower.

Let me explain to you how a lien works. If payment were to go to just you (how your originally wanted it), then who is to say you don't take it to the credit union or just keep it? If that were the case then I would have owed money on the loan for the $12.5k and the $12k you still owed on it.
If you need me to break that down anymore, let me know.

Couldn't even man up enough to answer your own phone

Also your "$3000" audio system would be siginificantly cheaper if you wouldn't have been paid best buy for it and the install

And btw if anyone is gonna try to call me out on the veesux being paid off by me it's a 96 with 185,000 miles on it. It was cheap, payments were low

Last edited by Mudvayne; 02-17-2007 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:26 PM
TECH Resident

I know how a Lien works. Now a lean, like leaning towards something? I dunno.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by blackfang
I know how a Lien works. Now a lean, like leaning towards something? I dunno.
That's what I meant

spelling owns me
Old 02-18-2007, 02:59 AM
Banned

Well I am 22 and have had my bachelors degree since 20.... so you look like an idiot in my eyes then. Also I never said you would make payments to me, just wanted car paid off and then the credit union would send the title to your credit union or you depending on how you paid..... also I think your daddy told me he was paying for it

Also I have an 02 TA that is a track car as well that is paid off... this is my 2nd TA that is the DD.... and I am about to buy a 3500 sq. ft. house right now.... so please save me the lecture..... thanks

Car is still up for sale with the exception to him.... this is my baby... will not sell it to idiots who still live at home and have daddy pay for it.... because you are probably going to wreck it because it is too much car for you
Old 02-18-2007, 03:12 AM
Launching!

Well I am 22 and have had my bachelors degree since 20.... so you look like an idiot in my eyes then. Also I never said you would make payments to me, just wanted car paid off and then the credit union would send the title to your credit union or you depending on how you paid..... also I think your daddy told me he was paying for it

Also I have an 02 TA that is a track car as well that is paid off... this is my 2nd TA that is the DD.... and I am about to buy a 3500 sq. ft. house right now.... so please save me the lecture..... thanks

Car is still up for sale with the exception to him.... this is my baby... will not sell it to idiots who still live at home and have daddy pay for it.... because you are probably going to wreck it because it is too much car for you
what a true e-baller

No my father was not paying for it, although he is contributing what he can (he has his own shiit to worry about right now), because I sure as hell wouldn't be getting a $15k car if he was. Nor do I think he could be approved for a (decent) loan at the moment with the ones he is paying off.

He was talking to you to make sure you didn't try to fvck over anything and he lives in the town that the bank I use is located (my hometown, and I'm in college right now) and communication between me and my banker is very difficult because the bank is in a small town and his available office hours are from 10am-2:30 pm which is during my classes.

O yes a ta is tooooooooooooooo much for me to handle seeing as a 600 sports bike isn't.
I'm looking for a Trans Am because I've driven ls1's before and I like them, which I obviously had to have survived driving.

And also, usually you have to make a 20% payment for a house loan. Let's do the math

1/5 = $15,000/X

X = $75,000

So you're getting a 3500sq ft house in the houston area for $75,000?!?!?! How do you do it?

You'd figure your baby would be in your sig too

Maybe I should say fvck the mechanical and aerospace engineering degree and go with being the night manager at chilis

Last edited by Mudvayne; 02-18-2007 at 03:19 AM.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:35 AM
Staging Lane

free post....
Old 02-18-2007, 08:59 AM
TECH Resident

You both look like jackazzes.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Teching In

Old 02-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by blackfang
You both look like jackazzes.
I'm trying to keep this from turning into a flame war, just pointing out he is not trust worthy
Old 02-18-2007, 01:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mudvayne
I'm trying to keep this from turning into a flame war, just pointing out he is not trust worthy

Too Late.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, I didnt know owners did interviews for perspective owners, to make sure they "can handle the car". How is it YOUR concern where he gets his money from, so long as its in your hand cash/draft? And BTW buddy, I live at home, own both my cars and don't find it "too much car" for me. learn how to sell a car, and not make a complete hole of yourself....lil too late here tho.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Banned

actually the house is right over 200k, didnt know you were trying to get into my personal life.... also if you want to run my track car.... lets go anyday... a 600cc bike is not much at all, try getting a real bike like a 1000cc.... 600cc is a BEGINEERS BIKE! I used to have a Gsxr-1000 back in the day.

Second of all didnt this guy.... hijack my thread! He is the one out of line and looking like a jack ***, I am just defending myself against him looking like a retard.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Launching!

Second of all didnt this guy.... hijack my thread! He is the one out of line and looking like a jack ***, I am just defending myself against him looking like a retard.
I was given the thumbs up by a person higher up

a 600cc bike is not much at all, try getting a real bike like a 1000cc.... 600cc is a BEGINEERS BIKE!
I'll start with the fact that you completely avoided the point of that

2nd off, I guarantee you no one on this board can put a 600 to it's full potential let alone a 1000

I'll just let this die down now

Last edited by Mudvayne; 02-18-2007 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Launching!

Is this a pissing match forum........? I didnt know that LS1tech had one of those.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Speed freak

Lock down bishes!