Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

PAC-10 Football

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PAC-10 Football

Not going to do anything special this year Arizona State is going to win the conference, USC isn't going to be much of a threat. So what if you beat the SEC power puff Arkansas, they have been doing crappy the past few years. How about those Golden Bears of Cal losing to Tennessee who almost lost to Air Force? Just some friendly **** talking, not trying to **** anyone off

Last edited by DirtyBird222; 09-12-2006 at 12:20 AM.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:28 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HA, ASU now has a reason to flop this year! (Sam Keller leaving for Nebraska). I absolutely despise Dirk Koetter for the way he handled the QB situation, but whatever. His team will choke after there hot start, like always. I guess that's the consensus, to hate USC just because they win all the damn time. They act like God's gift to the Gridiron, but at this point, they might just be.

(Im a UCLA fan)
Old 09-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Banned

One of my good friends from high school who I played linebacker with, now plays for USC. I don't want to see his team lose, but I just can't stand USC. Oh and since you are a UCLA fan and I'm a Florida fan I have to do this.....who won the NCAA Final Four? lol. No one else is going to defend their Pac-10 teams in the midst of my **** talking? (I'm just up for some heated college football discussion)
Old 09-12-2006, 01:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im going to the ASU Game. I hope USC puts 60 on ASU. I rather have USC win than all those dam east coast teams who have money. About time we (Pac 10) got a piece. I like UCLA also, but it seems they dont recruit the right personel.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Banned

East Coast teams who have money? What does that have to do with it?
How about little bitty Boise State whooping up on Oregon State?
Nebraska vs. USC will be a good game this Saturday. Two high scoring offenses, should be a track meet. USC defense is a little shaky tho IMO. I can't wait for this weekend, ton of good top 25 teams going at each other!
Old 09-12-2006, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Speaking of Boise St., did their RB look faster than **** or what? I don't know if its the field, but even if that's the case, he still blew doors on everyone at OSU.

It'll be interesting to see if USC has a defense this year.

I don't pay much attention to football in the state of FL, nothing good has come out of there in a while.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
TECH Regular

BTW The Devils may not win it all this year but they will beat Cal and USC. They will surprise everyone.

I go to every single home game and will be heading to U of A this year. I sit in the student section front row on the goal line. My Pat Tillman Jersey hangs over the side of the concrete. It has made it on the jumbotron more times than I can count...

GO DEVILS
Old 09-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Launching!

are u guys serious or is this a joke? you actually think the devils have a chance, i hope your joking! Honestly no one else in the pac 10 look all that great besides SC. Offense looked great and i havent seen sc's defense look this good/fast in a couple years.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:17 PM
On The Tree

If ASU can keep the TO's down I love their chances...I always enjoy their defensive pressure....I'm gonna tkae Oregon this year tho

Go Notre Dame :-D
Old 09-15-2006, 04:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slow89
are u guys serious or is this a joke? you actually think the devils have a chance, i hope your joking! Honestly no one else in the pac 10 look all that great besides SC. Offense looked great and i havent seen sc's defense look this good/fast in a couple years.
I don't think you understand. Everybody (experts) is knocking on USC's defense. USC is good but I don't see them being good enough to run the table again. Yes they have the offensive firepower as do most teams in the Pac 10... As far as ASU's defense. They lead the country in sacks. That is a pretty important stat to have. They took a good team in Nevada and just obliterated them on offense and defense. USC is good but I don't see them being good enough to run the table again.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
I don't think you understand. Everybody (experts) is knocking on USC's defense. USC is good but I don't see them being good enough to run the table again. Yes they have the offensive firepower as do most teams in the Pac 10... As far as ASU's defense. They lead the country in sacks. That is a pretty important stat to have. They took a good team in Nevada and just obliterated them on offense and defense. USC is good but I don't see them being good enough to run the table again.
SEE THATS THE THING EVERYONE IS DOUBTING THERE DEFENSE BECAUSE THERE YOUNG! BUT I HONESTLY HAVENT SEEN THERE DEFENSE THIS GOOD IN A LONG TIME! THATS WHY IM SO EXACTED ABOUT THIS SEASON!IF YOU MISSED THERE LAST GAME JUST WATCH THEM THIS SATURDAY AND WATCH HOW FAST/GOOD THERE DEFENSE LOOKS
Old 09-15-2006, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

USC's defensive awareness will hurt them but their team speed counters it...pac 10 should be interesting and i really hope they step it up because we've all waited for it
Old 09-16-2006, 10:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man USC Defense sucked today Nebraska NEXT!!
Old 09-17-2006, 02:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the pac-10 as a conf. would have trouble competing with conf. usa, or the big east...this year.....minus USC the pac-10 is cupcakes playing cupcakes, come play auburn, lsu, UT or florida and get that *** whooped....im tired of hearing about the big12, the pac-10, and the big 10....out of those 3 conf....there is maybe 3 good teams....out of 23 some odd teams
Old 09-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Launching!

Damn usc's defense looked so bad lol hahaha! So how many times do i have to say i told u so!
Old 09-18-2006, 11:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by staringback05
the pac-10 as a conf. would have trouble competing with conf. usa, or the big east...this year.....minus USC the pac-10 is cupcakes playing cupcakes, come play auburn, lsu, UT or florida and get that *** whooped....im tired of hearing about the big12, the pac-10, and the big 10....out of those 3 conf....there is maybe 3 good teams....out of 23 some odd teams
Are you smokin something... Conference USA ?????? Lets see the Pac-10 compete with LSU. Last year ASU vs LSU what was the final score. Yeah ASU lost but they outplayed LSU ALL GAME... Nobody cares about Arizona because they are a joke of a football team. Oregan State, whatever. Texas... Please No VY in Texas = a mediocre season. Florida may finally be getting it together under Urban Myer. If by UT you mean Tennessee you need to get a clue. That team doesn't know what it wants to be yet. Sure you beat a good team in Cal. What happens the next week?

O BTW. Who won 3 of the last 4 National Championships????? A Pac-10 team right? I may only be a Math major but that looks pretty good for the Pac-10.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:14 PM
On The Tree

THE BEST PART OF USC IS THEIR DEFENSE. ASU IS LEADING THE COUNTRY IN SACKS? THEY R 3 WEEKS INTO THE SEASON EFFIN IDIOT. THE ONLY THING USC IS LACKING IS THE BIG PLAYMAKERS. BUSH WHITE, LEINART(BOOTY LOOKS GOOD THOUGH). i mean come on man ASU IS NOT DOING **** THIS YEAR. ITS CALLED HAVE A GOOD START. DONT JUMP THE BAND WAGON BUDDY JUST CUZ THYE HAVE WON A COUPLE OF GAMES. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U
Originally Posted by ASUSMC
Old 09-18-2006, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by stickboy31
THE BEST PART OF USC IS THEIR DEFENSE. ASU IS LEADING THE COUNTRY IN SACKS? THEY R 3 WEEKS INTO THE SEASON EFFIN IDIOT. THE ONLY THING USC IS LACKING IS THE BIG PLAYMAKERS. BUSH WHITE, LEINART(BOOTY LOOKS GOOD THOUGH). i mean come on man ASU IS NOT DOING **** THIS YEAR. ITS CALLED HAVE A GOOD START. DONT JUMP THE BAND WAGON BUDDY JUST CUZ THYE HAVE WON A COUPLE OF GAMES. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U
ASU is always known for their D and they always are top in sacks.... I hope Oregon keeps it together it be nice to see another PAC-10 school step up
Old 09-18-2006, 12:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stickboy31
Hey bud chill with the caps. If you check my name you will notice ASU is in it. Maybe... just maybe... I am a student there and possibly could sit in the front row of the student section on the goalline for EVERY GAME for the past 3 years. You need to chill out
Old 09-18-2006, 12:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dseto
ASU is always known for their D and they always are top in sacks.... I hope Oregon keeps it together it be nice to see another PAC-10 school step up
Not true. Known for their offense mainly. This years defense has been a good breath of fresh air. Yes they lead the country in sacks which is great because last year the D-line was the weakest point...

Quick Reply: PAC-10 Football