Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

looking for some american racing wheels torque thrust II's

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for some american racing wheels torque thrust II's

where the best and cheapest place to buy ? anyone got pics of yours ?
Old 03-25-2007, 01:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tomzwheels is the place to get them. I just received my custom offset TT2 from him last week and the customer service and pricing was excellent. Here is a link to another thread with his specials. Give him a ring if you need something different or custom. https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-tires/681874-torq-thrust-ii-specials-tires-tomzwheels.html

-Brian
Old 03-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6
Tomzwheels is the place to get them. I just received my custom offset TT2 from him last week and the customer service and pricing was excellent. Here is a link to another thread with his specials. Give him a ring if you need something different or custom. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681874

-Brian
you got any pics of yours ? $799 is that for chrome or polished ??.......tom must be the cheapest best i have seen is $888
Old 03-25-2007, 10:39 PM
TECH Addict

I would contact him for the exact pricing but I would assume thats polished since the chrome costs more. I will have pics of mine this week when I get the tires mounted (prob wednesday).

-brian
Old 03-26-2007, 12:15 AM
On The Tree

I just got my polished TT2's from TomZWheels and they are amazing. He is the cheapest you will find. I looked for months and ended up finding out about him on here. I never imagined I could get such sick *** rims for so damn cheap!
Old 03-26-2007, 12:19 AM
TECH Addict

www.tomzwheelz.com is who Im gonna be goin through.......
Old 03-26-2007, 04:16 PM
FormerVendor

We have a special right now on TT II's, the prices are listed on the forum today. Let us know if we can be of help
Old 03-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TomZwheels

We have a special right now on TT II's, the prices are listed on the forum today. Let us know if we can be of help
I called today and the woman I spoke with was not sure about some stuff. The price of $799 for a set of four is that chrome or polished ?....and they come with center caps standard chrome lugs and stems ? They are going on my 2001 SS CAMARO I believe the wheel size is 17x9. They will replace my factory 10 spoke wheels. Do the center caps say american racing ? She said standard shipping to where I live in Chatsworth GA is $75 and it takes 3 to 5 days. How much would it cost for faster shipping if I need it ? Are they dropped shipped from american racing ? I know that could take longer. My car is at a body shop and after they get my other parts in 3 days, it will take them 6 working days to fix my car. I am just trying to get a time frame how soon after I order I will get them cause I need them before the car is ready. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Addict

I would assume again that this is for polished and not chrome because that is a higher cost option. I am not a saleperson for Tomzwheels so I would contact them again to clarify. The center caps say American Racing. PM or give them a call again as I said before.

-Brian
Old 03-26-2007, 09:04 PM
FormerVendor

called today and the woman I spoke with was not sure about some stuff. The price of $799 for a set of four is that chrome or polished ?....and they come with center caps standard chrome lugs and stems ? They are going on my 2001 SS CAMARO I believe the wheel size is 17x9. They will replace my factory 10 spoke wheels. Do the center caps say american racing ? She said standard shipping to where I live in Chatsworth GA is $75 and it takes 3 to 5 days. How much would it cost for faster shipping if I need it ? Are they dropped shipped from american racing ? I know that could take longer. My car is at a body shop and after they get my other parts in 3 days, it will take them 6 working days to fix my car. I am just trying to get a time frame how soon after I order I will get them cause I need them before the car is ready. Thanks for the help.

Hi, I will try to cover everything. The 799 is for a set of Polished 17x9.5 TT2;s. Center caps, lugs, and stems are include. These are 17x9.5 but will work fine on your car. The caps do say American Racing. They will ship directly from our shop here in Texas. If you call by 9:30 this evening or by 10AM tomorrow we can ship out tomorrow. If we ship ground you would get them possibly by Friday and for sure by Monday. We can do expedited shipping but with size and weight it gets real expensive. As much as 450 dollars.

Thanks
Tom

Brian, Thanks for helping out.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TomZwheels
called today and the woman I spoke with was not sure about some stuff. The price of $799 for a set of four is that chrome or polished ?....and they come with center caps standard chrome lugs and stems ? They are going on my 2001 SS CAMARO I believe the wheel size is 17x9. They will replace my factory 10 spoke wheels. Do the center caps say american racing ? She said standard shipping to where I live in Chatsworth GA is $75 and it takes 3 to 5 days. How much would it cost for faster shipping if I need it ? Are they dropped shipped from american racing ? I know that could take longer. My car is at a body shop and after they get my other parts in 3 days, it will take them 6 working days to fix my car. I am just trying to get a time frame how soon after I order I will get them cause I need them before the car is ready. Thanks for the help.

Hi, I will try to cover everything. The 799 is for a set of Polished 17x9.5 TT2;s. Center caps, lugs, and stems are include. These are 17x9.5 but will work fine on your car. The caps do say American Racing. They will ship directly from our shop here in Texas. If you call by 9:30 this evening or by 10AM tomorrow we can ship out tomorrow. If we ship ground you would get them possibly by Friday and for sure by Monday. We can do expedited shipping but with size and weight it gets real expensive. As much as 450 dollars.

Thanks
Tom

Brian, Thanks for helping out.

i will call to order when i get the details worked out with my insurance tomorrow thanks...by the way how much do u sell the chrome ones for ?? the tt m and tt d

Last edited by rrgray8; 03-26-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Launching!

Thanks for telling me about tomzwheels here is what I ended up buying......c5 z06 wheels I love em
Old 05-26-2007, 08:27 PM
TECH Addict

those look real nice. Now you just have to lower it a bit.

-Brian
Old 05-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6
those look real nice. Now you just have to lower it a bit.

-Brian
na I like how she is
Old 05-27-2007, 05:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Do the TT2's come in chrome? If so, I would also be interested in how much for four 17x9.5. I like the polished but not sure I would constantly have time to keep them looking sharp.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Junkie

only chrome centers. Polished wheels IMO give a deeper/classic look. I didnt mind mine. I just didnt get soap on them so I rarely polish them and they still blinged.