Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 10:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Troy5061
I guess the moral of this story is never buy a product from a company with the word KY in it unless you wanna get fucked.
lmfao
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by craig382ci
Let me tell you something homeboy. Me nor my dad made any threats at all to him and I have proof of that. And who could blame me if I had or my dad had made a threat? You obsessively don't know anything.
Homeboy? Nice. I never named anyone in association with these statements, only that they would sound familiar to someone in this thread. Obviously, that was you as you are the only person who had any type of reaction to them.

Now let me say this. I am not saying that the situation between you and Josh is settled, because obviously it's not. There are, however, two sides to this story that are drastically different. What the resolution will be, I'm uncertain. Trust me, if I were in your shoes I would be every bit as pissed off as you are, no doubt about it.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
Well luckily, that's not what he was doing. He decided to keep the doors open in hopes that he could work his way out of the situation, completing everyone's vehicles in the process.

There is not a building at his house. He expressed a desire to build one months ago, but he was unable to due to the obvious financial situation.

As a one man operation, he can only take on so much work. If he took on every little job, there would just be more pissed off customers without anything to show for their money.

Why in the hell would an engine builder need a turbo kit to build a motor? That is about the most ludicrous thing I've heard in my life. You know why? I had a motor built long before I got in touch with Josh.

There are two sides to every story. 75% of the people posted in this thread don't have a ******* clue, and are basing opinions on what people are saying, when those people can't even formulate a coherent sentence.

That is a very valuable contribution to this thread.

That business is shot thanks to this thread. RaceFab's success was everyone's only hope at receiving the work they had previously paid for. So great job.

And the parts purchased with that money were stolen, as is the case with a few people, including myself. If you didn't like how he ran his business, then why would you fork money over to him? That makes ZERO sense.

The point of an inside job is to collect insurance money, and Josh had no insurance. What would the point in this be? If there is one, please enlighten us all and I will drastically change my tone. Until that occurs, your speculation means precisely dick.

Truth be told, I am in the same boat as many of you. I began speaking with Josh while I was still deployed in Iraq. We shot some messages back and forth and decided what the game plan was. I arranged to have my car taken to his shop. While admittedly, my car did sit for a long time, I was 6,000 miles away and my car was not at the top of the list to get done, which is totally logical.

Fast forward to the break-in, I am now stateside again. The only thing missing from my build was my turbo. Seeing first hand just how much **** went missing, I knew that everything was going to slow down drastically. At that point, I could've demanded to get my money back, but what good would that do? A guy with no insurance just lost thousands in assets that weren't his, that he now has to attempt to cover. I spoke with Josh multiple times after this while fiasco. He told me that things would be taken care of, but the time frame was shaky at best.

At this point, I decided to downsize my build. I moved from the single 91mm, to twin 62s, eventually settling on the single 76 that Josh delivered to me just last week. If my car complete? No. Will it be tomorrow? Nope. But I bet you'll see me at a few LSx events next year rocking a KYTP setup. Patience is a virtue.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hahahahahahahahhhahahaha^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
Old 12-04-2012, 10:25 PM
TECH Regular

Homeboy? Nice. I never named anyone in association with these statements, only that they would sound familiar to someone in this thread. Obviously, that was you as you are the only person who had any type of reaction to them.

Now let me say this. I am not saying that the situation between you and Josh is settled, because obviously it's not. There are, however, two sides to this story that are drastically different. What the resolution will be, I'm uncertain. Trust me, if I were in your shoes I would be every bit as pissed off as you are, no doubt about it.
So what is the other side of the story that you have been told? Tells us, I am sure everyone would like to hear it. So lets have it. I called you homeboy because you are living in Bowling Green where KY-Turbo inc. KY-Turbo and Chassis, KY-Turbo and Performance, Racefab Chassis and Fabrication is.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:44 PM
8 Second Club

Received 120 Likes on 89 Posts

Someone remove Josh's dick from powershift's ***

And Craig..... feel for ya man,
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,103 Likes on 723 Posts

I'm not involved, but I'm disappointed. Real disappointed. Was just talking to Chris P from Louisiana on the phone.

I'm disappointed in people I know. Josh. This is just terrible Josh. I saw you at LS Fest, we didn't talk because well, you know where I stand with my friend Harold. Brian Hogan, I'm very disappointed in you too. You are friends with Josh, and I thought you had better character than this. I really did. I got you an NMCA press pass for the one of the fall races. We talked in person. You did the wrong thing. You should have put a stop to this too.

I'm in it for the racing, the racers, the community. It's a dark dark day when someone rips off other members of the community. Josh went off the rails, but it wasn't always that way. But you have done bad things sir.

Josh, the phone lines are lit up, lawyers are getting hired, law enforcement is aware of this. I'm just hearing some of this stuff. You could try to make this right. This is that moment of truth. No more excuses. We all make mistakes. This is the moment of truth. After this it's all going to go bad. Please stop blaming everyone else, own your own mismanagement and try to make it right. You yourself said you would not repeat the mistakes of others. You are doing it now. You can stop this.

/old disappointed racer
Old 12-04-2012, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

every customer that had a car/parts there, had parts stolen from them. but my bosses black camaro that was there never had a thing missing from it.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Well said PSJ.

It takes a real scumbag lowlife to do this to people and well looks this guy proved he is the urine under shoes in the restroom.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Who is Harold?
Old 12-04-2012, 11:07 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

He's got a black SS Camaro, he's from Michigan. We've been friends since '99. His user name is something like Black Sunshine.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nothing but a coward and a thief.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Launching!

Harold is the one who started this post, and all he got was HATED ON!!!!!!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...nce-break.html
Old 12-04-2012, 11:24 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

This pic was sent to me, someone local that Josh apparently sold the 62 twins to and other stuff, who's stuff was this?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...pg&h=YAQH_BbgZ

Old 12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
TECH Regular

This is bad...I hope it all works out for the members who got screwed. I couldn't imagine losing the amount of money some of you did.

Last edited by WS.666; 12-05-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Josh@KY-Turbo
Lawyers and all that bull **** are threats that do not go far with me. Look across the board and see what shops are Incorporated like mine is. They are like that for a reason. Protection.
For those supporting me, Thanks.
For the Haters, You all do what you do.
anyone who is financially involved in this case needs to read this

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...eil-33006.html
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kornboy
Harold is the one who started this post, and all he got was HATED ON!!!!!!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...nce-break.html
Its amazing what happens when the truth comes out. Good luck Harold, I hope you can recoup some of your losses from this *** clown. Too many shinanigans from this guy. I'm sure the OFI guys that got their kits on-time still stand up for that company too.
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Josh@KY-Turbo
Lawyers and all that bull **** are threats that do not go far with me. Look across the board and see what shops are Incorporated like mine is. They are like that for a reason. Protection.
For those supporting me, Thanks.
For the Haters, You all do what you do.
anyone who is financially involved in this case needs to read this

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...eil-33006.html
Old 12-05-2012, 12:09 AM
TECH Regular

So everyone living in Bowling Green is your homeboy?

Josh didn't intentionally **** you over. After being robbed, he used money that had been paid to him by other customers, you and me both included, to begin to cover the cost of items stolen from his shop. In doing so, he depleted himself of the resources necessary to cover his *** in the event that people started pulling the plug on their respective builds, which is exactly what happened. I am not defending that decision, and not only I, but Josh will also tell you that that was his biggest mistake. I'm sorry that everything has fallen to shambles regarding his company for all interested parties, as it's hard on everyone, and even more so you because you invested so much up front. That is a debatable choice as well, but I'm not here to pick nits. The bottom line is that there are no darker undertones to what happened here. Josh made a poor business decision and is now paying the price for it by losing his company. He didn't take your $22k to build his car, or a building, or to buy beer, or anything like that. He leveraged his company with our money, and that ultimately led to his downfall.
No one in Bowling Green is my homeboy lol. I was meaning you was probably Josh's homeboy. I don't see how you can say what he didn't use the money for. You don't know. That's why I said only God and Josh knows what happen with the money. My money was paid to him before the robbery took place. I sent altogether 4 payments. 3 of which was for parts. These are the dates that I sent them on January 11, 2012 October 5, 2011 August 25, 2011 July 12, 2011. Being that he said that the parts was delivered. He payed for them. Then he sent them back after the robbery took place. He had no and I mean NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER TO DO THAT! He needs to get his priorities strait.

And I am not aware of him replace any parts for any one or refunding money for anyone. So what did he do with not just my money but everyone else money + the donations + the bank loan of $50,000. The only thing I seen out of him doing was buying stuff for the shop. He should have took that money from the bank and made things right with Harold, Chris and myself. That would have left him with around $7500. He could have used the rest to make or to start making things right with someone else. So just in that decision alone told me that he had no attention of making things right with anyone. He was more concerned about getting stuff for the shop.

Last edited by craig382ci; 12-05-2012 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-05-2012, 12:37 AM
11 Second Club

jesus christ. this whole thing sounded shady to begin with, but i gave them the benefit of the doubt and felt bad for the "robbery" and their situation. now i feel stupid for giving him sympathy. i couldnt imagine being in any or your guys shoes and having parts / money GONE! this guy surely cannot get away with this. best of luck to you all.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: